Jesus died for your sins ??

Again I used the word IF.

You are so rigid you can't even entertain a hypothetical.
And I'm not an atheist.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you that before it sinks into your thick skull.

I don't know and don't care if gods exist or not.

And in my opinion all anyone gets at the end is death even you Christians. It's you who think that some people get rewards and some don't.

Sadly, it seems you have hardened your heart and are probably beyond anyone being able to reach you. That is why I'm probably done conversing with you on any matters of faith

See: Pharaoh hardening his heart, and then God saying, okay so be it then. And then God too, taking part
Is god omniscient and omnipotent or not?

Again I used the word IF.

You are so rigid you can't even entertain a hypothetical.
You used the word "IF" in the context of a binary outcome. I reject your premise that it's an either or proposition. No one knows their fate or the fate of others. This includes the belief that there are only two fates.

You used the word "IF" in the context of a binary outcome. I reject your premise that it's an either or proposition. No one knows their fate or the fate of others. This includes the belief that there are only two fates.
Luke 23 42-43

Of course there's a god. Who do you think invented the GOP?
At the heart of this debate is whether or not the material world was created by spirit. If the material world were not created by spirit, then everything which has occurred since the beginning of space and time are products of the material world. Everything which is incorporeal proceeded from the corporeal. There is no middle ground. There is no other option. Either the material world was created by spirit or it wasn't. All other options will simplify to one of these two lowest common denominators which are mutually exclusive.

So we need to start from that position and examine the evidence we have at our disposal which is creation itself. Specifically, the laws of nature; physical, biological and moral. And how space and time has evolved. And how we perceive God.

If we perceive God to be some magical fairy tale then everything we see will skew to that result. There won't be one single thing that we will agree with or accept. Whereas if we were trying to objectively analyze the evidence for spirit creating the material world we would listen to the whole argument and not look for trivial things to nitpick.

But since this is my argument we will use my perception of God. Which is there no thing that can describe God because God is no thing. God is not matter and energy like us and God exists outside of our four dimension space time. In fact the premise is that God is no thing. That God is a spirit. A spirit is no thing. Being things we can't possibly relate to being no things. A two dimensional being would have an easier time trying to understand our third dimension than we - a four dimensional being - would in trying to understand a multi-dimensional being outside of our space time. The closest I can come to and later confirm with the physical laws is that God is consciousness. That Mind, rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create.

That's my point. God gets to decide. And that decision is not limited to two options. You are reading more into it than was the author's intent.
Your opinion dos not match the opinions of the Christians I know.

Forum List

Back