Jesus died for your sins ??

You have way too many suppositions. Whittle it down to some facts.
That's exactly what I just did. Or did you miss the part where I ruled out matter and energy as an eternal source for creating a universe?

I'm just waiting for you to agree or disagree. And if you disagree to explain why you disagree.

When Jesus died he said it was finished, meaning the sins of the past , present and forever was forgiven
On what basis? -----my impression of that moment is----HE DIED. At the time of
death some people do express a consciousness of the coming event

On what basis? -----my impression of that moment is----HE DIED. At the time of
death some people do express a consciousness of the coming event
Really?

Do I have to write a sermon here?

Jesus was born to take away mankind's sins the past, the present and the future

And if you can't prove the god you worship exists then that is not logic
I have. Many times. Just not to your liking because your liking is illogical. There is no perception of God that you will accept because your perception of God is illogical. You have never even tried to perceive God which is why you have no perception of God. Which is why there is no evidence you will accept for the existence of God despite all the evidence around you and in you.

Made it simple, dont feel like posting much
in fact YOU simplified ------to the sunday school level---including
a cartoon of Jesus holding a lamb and a box of crayons on the table.
Your simplification of Roman crucifixion debases the experience of
probably 100s of thousands of people

in fact YOU simplified ------to the sunday school level---including
a cartoon of Jesus holding a lamb and a box of crayons on the table.
Your simplification of Roman crucifixion debases the experience of
probably 100s of thousands of people
Name us one religion who has a God being born, ridiculed tortured and killed?

I will wait

If a murderer repents and gets into heaven then absolutely anyone can get in so what's the point?
the point is always, only the pure are judged for admission to the Everlasting.

there is no restitution the offender is capable of to bring another being back to life - who's life they have taken, the requisite for repentance. they had better have a good explanation or been insane - or they will simply perish repentance or not.

or maybe if the victim somehow gives them a pass - or if the perpetrator truly triumphs over evil it could still work for them - at any rate there is no christian messiah, whatever, involved than the collective of the entire metaphysical existence. for admission to the Everlasting.

I will wait
why? lots of religions have somewhat unique characters and features. Name one
that confers a box upon a person with instructions "do not open" The person
DOES open and thus releases all the TROUBLES on the world.................I will wait

DOES open and thus releases all the TROUBLES on the world.................I will wait
Please be more specific ( now you have my interest)

That's from ancient Crete about 625 BC.

Pandora’s Box | Reason and Meaning
Jun 29, 2020 · The Pandora myth is a theodicy—an attempt to explain why evil exists in the world. (The idiom “to open a Pandora’s box”, means to do or start something that will cause many unforeseen problems.) The key question is how to interpret the myth. Is the imprisonment of hope inside the jar a benefit for humanity, or a further bane?

I will wait
there is only a single source 4th century book for a religion somewhat as described without a single reference directly by the central figure who stated by second hand reference in their trial it was the accusers that claimed they were a god.

so, maybe christianity but not really - or, could that one be your reference.

That's from ancient Crete about 625 BC.

Pandora’s Box | Reason and Meaning
Jun 29, 2020 · The Pandora myth is a theodicy—an attempt to explain why evil exists in the world. (The idiom “to open a Pandora’s box”, means to do or start something that will cause many unforeseen problems.) The key question is how to interpret the myth. Is the imprisonment of hope inside the jar a benefit for humanity, or a further bane?
^^^^^^^^ so? half dozen of one and six of t'other

That's exactly what I just did. Or did you miss the part where I ruled out matter and energy as an eternal source for creating a universe?

I'm just waiting for you to agree or disagree. And if you disagree to explain why you disagree.
I disagree with the part about you thinking that those are settled facts.

nope----the system of creation that includes the creation of man includes FREE CHOICE
for man. Try to expand your mind
Free choice?
It would appear if we choose to do work on the wrong day it won’t go well. Looks to me that god would rather us worship him than feed our kids.
Six days work shall be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death.
Exodus 35:2

there is only a single source 4th century book for a religion somewhat as described without a single reference directly by the central figure who stated by second hand reference in their trial it was the accusers that claimed they were a god.

Mithra?-----I think preceded Jesus

Link?

Forum List

Back