Jesus hired a demon possessed traitor to handle his money for 3 years.

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Tennessee pastor Greg Locke, who made headlines last year for a viral rant against gay people, shared his rationalization for supporting the blustery business mogul with his 30,000 followers and 1.5 million Facebook followers.

"People are like 'If you support Trump you can’t be a Christian,'" Locke tweeted.
"Do y’all listen when you talk? Jesus hired a demon possessed traitor to handle his money for 3 years. He can use the President if He so desires. Take a seat people."

Pastor Says If Jesus Supported 'Demon Possessed Traitor,' Evangelicals Can Support Trump

Judas is the model?!!! LOL

Tennessee pastor Greg Locke, who made headlines last year for a viral rant against gay people, shared his rationalization for supporting the blustery business mogul with his 30,000 followers and 1.5 million Facebook followers.

"People are like 'If you support Trump you can’t be a Christian,'" Locke tweeted.
"Do y’all listen when you talk? Jesus hired a demon possessed traitor to handle his money for 3 years. He can use the President if He so desires. Take a seat people."

Pastor Says If Jesus Supported 'Demon Possessed Traitor,' Evangelicals Can Support Trump

POTUS apologists will use any and all kinds of "logic" to justify their undying faith in the POS.

He has used many kings, leaders, presidents throughout the annals of history regardless of where they stood spiritually. This is no new revelation.
Ah, well, it's certainly possible to believe the whole blood atonement thing was set in stone. I personally don't believe in that, and I certainly don't believe that "all things happen for God's purpose." Like Dostoyevsky, if God needs to kill children painfully, count me out of God's plan. But be that as it may, there's a strange irony in the homophobic preacher's comparison of Trump to Judas, esp this week. LOL

And it's just another installment on the weirdness of people who mix faith with politics supporting this immoral, unchristian old man.

The preacher forgot that Judas grabbed the masses by the puzzies and was spanked by a prostitute with a magazine . :abgg2q.jpg:

The preacher forgot that Judas grabbed the masses by the puzzies and was spanked by a prostitute with a magazine . :abgg2q.jpg:

Did he? Im pretty sure he hanged himself after he betrayed Jesus.

He has used many kings, leaders, presidents throughout the annals of history regardless of where they stood spiritually. This is no new revelation.
His use of Hitler was really creative
26993569_1773165319654544_3107353901892627582_n.jpg

Pharoah was formed as a vessel of wrath. Wicked Nebuchadnezzar was placed in power to chastise the Hebrews.

One can interpret Obama's Presidency by the fruits it bore. Most of that was rotten, Anti Christian, Anti Jewish, Anti Fair Trade, Pro Globalism, and Soft on Dictators, Despots, State Sponsors of Terrorism, and Jihadists, and Pro Illegal Immigration, and exhibited an abuse of our Constitutional Rights and Freedoms, and an Abuse of Government Power. He weaponized our own Government against us, and there are still lingering effects from that.

By a similar fashion, one can interpret President Trump's Presidency by the fruits it has thus far bore. Almost all of it has been good, and positive and favorable for America and for American Citizens, and our Economy.

Ah, well, it's certainly possible to believe the whole blood atonement thing was set in stone. I personally don't believe in that, and I certainly don't believe that "all things happen for God's purpose." Like Dostoyevsky, if God needs to kill children painfully, count me out of God's plan. But be that as it may, there's a strange irony in the homophobic preacher's comparison of Trump to Judas, esp this week. LOL

And it's just another installment on the weirdness of people who mix faith with politics supporting this immoral, unchristian old man.

Man's depravity has no limit. Evil continually.
In His image.

In His image, given free will.

In His image.

The gypsies in the ovens really appreciated that free will

All religion must fucking die.

I practice Germanic/Norse Paganism just so I can demonstrate absurdity to Jesus Nazi evangelicals hell bent on a theocracy.

Machine guns or Valhalla!!!
:auiqs.jpg:

Jealous!

Interesting comparison. I meant this as political post, not theological. I mean the timing is ironic, and the Judas analogy. I mean if you literally believe, Judas not only betrayed Jesus with a kiss, but also he hung himself without reconciling his sin, and cannot ever have been saved. Sweet, LOL

But Judas did get praise in some quarters of Christianity in setting in motion the events. And the gospel of John has Jesus foreseeing Judas' betrayal and allowing it. Anselm (CS Lewis) viewed atonement differently, but the traditional Christian view is that Jesus' willing sacrifice allowed forgiveness of humankind's sinful nature, and past sins, so individuals can achieve salvation through belief. ... basically. But in any event, Jesus' death was necessary for our salvation.

Doesn't really work for me.

In His image.

The gypsies in the ovens really appreciated that free will

There would be no need for any existence without free will.

Forum List

Back