🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JESUS never condoned sin neither should His belioevers!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Jesus never condoned sin. Jesus does not approve or sin. He died for the sins of mankind. If sin could have been condoned, He wouldn’t have died. The New Testament Bible teaches that the wages (salary, payment) for sin is death. It cannot be condoned but, rather, a price must be paid in death to nullify mankind’s sin. Jesus paid that price with His own death.

However, Jesus did not condemn those who sinned. He offered them grace and freedom from sin by dying on the cross for the sins of the world. His redeeming blood paid the price for sin.

The first chapter of the Gospel of John in the New Testament shows that Jesus came into the world to reveal the darkness of mankind – to shed His light on the sinful state of man. Sin cannot be hidden from God. He condemns sin but He does not condemn the sinner who turns to Him to receive His forgiveness.

When the adulterous woman was caught in her sin, Jesus did not condone her act. He forgave her sin but asked her to sin no more: "And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more." (John 8:2-11 NKJV).

Do not share in the sins of others. Keep yourself pure. 1 TIMOTHY 5:22

then why do you judge, daily.

you seek to ridicule, and judge.

hypocrit

We don't need to condone or approve of sin to pull the sticks out of our @$$ and love our sinful neighbors. We don't have to condone or approve of sin to be kind to our fellow man. We don't have to condemn them to hell to save their souls. (Indeed, condemning them does not save anyone).

Did Christ condemn the adulteress? Was He overbearing with her? Or did He show her mercy?

You will recieve the same mercy you give. That should scare many people. Remember, our accuser is Satan. Our advocate, or defense attorney, is Christ. Don't take on the role of the Adversary.

IF YOU REALLY LOVE THE SINNER,THEN GIVE HIM GOD'S WORD AND WARN HIM!!!! Do not share in the sins of others. Keep yourself pure.1 TIMOTHY 5:22==JESUS never condoned sin neither should His belioevers!

Jesus never condoned sin. Jesus does not approve or sin. He died for the sins of mankind. If sin could have been condoned, He wouldn’t have died. The New Testament Bible teaches that the wages (salary, payment) for sin is death. It cannot be condoned but, rather, a price must be paid in death to nullify mankind’s sin. Jesus paid that price with His own death.

However, Jesus did not condemn those who sinned. He offered them grace and freedom from sin by dying on the cross for the sins of the world. His redeeming blood paid the price for sin.

The first chapter of the Gospel of John in the New Testament shows that Jesus came into the world to reveal the darkness of mankind – to shed His light on the sinful state of man. Sin cannot be hidden from God. He condemns sin but He does not condemn the sinner who turns to Him to receive His forgiveness.

When the adulterous woman was caught in her sin, Jesus did not condone her act. He forgave her sin but asked her to sin no more: "And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more." (John 8:2-11

poor baby... you know this is a political board, right? not a church board... .and certainly not any church that would tolerate the sickness that you post.

I would think that someone as educated as yourself would notice that we are in the religion forum of the board.

When the adulterous woman was caught in her sin, Jesus did not condone her act. He forgave her sin but asked her to sin no more: "And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn you: go, and sin no more." (John 8:2-11 NKJV).

Whats a "belioevers" ?:eusa_whistle:

hypocrit

That's what christians do.

I have never read as much judgment and lying and nasty name calling as we read here from the so-called christians. They post their bible verses and pretend to be holier than thou but most of them are really cold and hate-filled people.

Gismo is a joke and most probably don't read his posts but his constant spamming and trolling serves an important function.

Possibly a corrupt communication. Which is a sin according to the scriptures. Never occured to me before now that spelling errors could be corrupt communications. Ill have to ponder that.

~Isaiah 5:20-21 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!=======God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
ROMANS 1:24-32

What's wrong with judging exactly?

Bro, I don't give a shit about your fake assed Mormon religion. Save it.

Funny. I never mentioned it. I asked you what was wrong with judging.

Yes, and if I said "the bible says blah blah blah"

you'd reply "no it actually says blah blah blah"

I don't care. Religion is brainwashing on a mass scale to me, I find it detestable. Not its believers, a distinction with a difference.

hypocrit

What's wrong with judging exactly?

Exactly my point. Gizmo, Avatar and other holier than thou's actually believe they have the right to sit in judgement against others.

Their god would not have done that but they believe they know better than the god they SAY they worship.

Its sick stuff.

Possibly a corrupt communication. Which is a sin according to the scriptures. Never occured to me before now that spelling errors could be corrupt communications. Ill have to ponder that.

I'm pretty sure you have no sense of humor so you'll never get why that is damn funny.

Yeah, you go "ponder".

:cuckoo:

If you do not oppose evil, you condone it. Each soul will be judged, in part, according to his response to these times when we see good called evil and evil called good.==4Those who forsake the law praise the wicked, But those who keep the law strive with them. 5Evil men do not understand justice, But those who seek the LORD understand all things. proverbs 28:4-5===1 Thess 4:3-5 says, "It is God’s will that you should be holy; that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God."

Bro, I don't give a shit about your fake assed Mormon religion. Save it.

Funny. I never mentioned it. I asked you what was wrong with judging.

Yes, and if I said "the bible says blah blah blah"

you'd reply "no it actually says blah blah blah"

I don't care. Religion is brainwashing on a mass scale to me, I find it detestable. Not its believers, a distinction with a difference.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be here. So you care to some degree.

But if you are going to give him a hard time for judging, shouldn't you use the standard the scriptures provide since he supposedly believes in the scriptures. After all, he shouldn't have to be held to your standards, though even you are judging him so what exactly is wrong with it? God gave us a brain, we should be able to use it.

Im not sure why you are so angry. There is no reason to be. Christ could help you, but I know you aren't interested.

Forum List

Back