Jesus Never Existed

The transcript of Christ's trial would have convinced him if he had done his homework. Lots of people were crucified. Only one rose from the dead. That's the one who took the punishment for our sins on himself. Jesus, the Christ.

Your were asked to provide the documentation for your allegations.

Instead you spout your religious dogma.

Thank you for tacitly conceding that you were lying in your earlier posts.

I tacitly concede nothing. And lied about nothing. And have posted the word for word accounts here at least twice.

Here is your post where you made these false allegations for which you cannot provide a single shred of credible substantiation.

Jesus Never Existed Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Unequivocally untrue. The whole transcript of Christ's trial survived, and his return was also documented, as was the testimony of 2 former Temple priests that came back with him. In Hebrew, on papyrus, and correctly dated.
Philosophers debated why the sun went dark for 3 hours during His crucifixion.
Only the uneducated would believe that Christ never existed

You were explicitly asked to provide credible sources and utterly failed to do so.

Failure to substantiate when called upon to do so means that you were lying.

At least be honest enough to admit when you have been caught in a lie.

Or do you lack even that shred of integrity?

The transcript of Christ's trial would have convinced him if he had done his homework. Lots of people were crucified. Only one rose from the dead. That's the one who took the punishment for our sins on himself. Jesus, the Christ.

Your were asked to provide the documentation for your allegations.

Instead you spout your religious dogma.

Thank you for tacitly conceding that you were lying in your earlier posts.

I tacitly concede nothing. And lied about nothing. And have posted the word for word accounts here at least twice.

Get your stories straight. From one side of your mouths you claim the rulers of the time insisted all evidence of him disappear. Writing about him was illegal and anything got destroyed. That's not true.

Then you say there are writings about him that were written during his times. Were are these documents?

Oh, and if that's how rulers and societies act about religion where they denied the Messiah, why would you want me to trust this society today or the churches of our times? Are you all mad?

Get your reading straight. I said there was an all out assault on Christianity after Christ died. I did not say they were successful. To the contrary, I said we are still quoting Christ 2,000 years later. Never said writing about Him was illegal. In fact, listen carefully.... DEAD SEA SCROLLS!!!!! To know about the scrolls is to know they were not successful in destroying everything written. Feeding Christians to lions, row after row of Christians hanging on crosses, driving stakes from their rectums to their necks, dipping them in oil, and setting them on fire to light a garden is testament that they surely tried.

Not being at your beck and call, and having a husband that will be wanting supper in a few hours, I'll reprint the whole transcript for you at my convenience, not yours. And this time, I'll give it its own thread, so my time can be better spent
refuting what you say instead of reiterating what I have said.

Few scholars today claim that any of the Dead Sea Scrolls date to the time after Christianity was allegedly founded by a “historical” Jesus in the first century of the common era. Indeed, it is agreed that most of the scrolls pre-date the turn of the era and that none of them show any knowledge of Jesus Christ or Christianity.

What this rumination all means, of course, is that Christianity is, as I contend in my books, largely unoriginal, representing not fresh and new “divine revelation” but, again, the amalgamation of not only the ideas of the Zadokite authors of the Dead Sea Scrolls but also influences from the Essenes, Jews, Samaritans and many others.

There is no external evidence whatsoever for the existence of any canonical gospel at this early a date. In fact, the canonical gospels as we have them do not show up clearly in the historical record until the end of the second century.Moreover, the Sermon on the Mount – supposedly the original monologue straight out of the mouth of the Son of God Himself – can be shown to be a series of Old Testament scriptures strung together, along with, apparently, such texts from Qumran.

.Moreover, the Sermon on the Mount – supposedly the original monologue straight out of the mouth of the Son of God Himself – can be shown to be a series of Old Testament scriptures strung together, along with, apparently, such texts from Qumran.
picked that up off some AtheistsRUs website, did you?....

.Moreover, the Sermon on the Mount – supposedly the original monologue straight out of the mouth of the Son of God Himself – can be shown to be a series of Old Testament scriptures strung together, along with, apparently, such texts from Qumran.

Don't expect your reverand/priest/pastor/clergy to give you this stuff.

Don't expect your reverand/priest/pastor/clergy to give you this stuff.
of course not.....he isn't an idiot......

Forum List

Back