Jesus was not a Jew

Read the Gospels.

I have and know them by heart, read some other writings beside the bible. Read some history.
You forgot reading "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." (Matthew 1:23). Also Luke 1:26,27 has slipped your mind, namely, "In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin’s name was Mary." Luke 1:34 continues that because Mary is a virgin she cannot be about to give birth as the angel Gabriel had said, "Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I am a virgin?”.

And its all based on Isa 14, here is the NABRE 2011, which they spent 50 years, bishops and scholars rewrote:

13Then he said: Listen, house of David! Is it not enough that you weary human beings? Must you also weary my God? * the young woman, pregnant and about to bear a son, shall name him Emmanuel. * he will eat so that he may learn to reject evil and choose good; 16for before the child learns to reject evil and choose good, the land of those two kings whom you dread shall be deserted.

[7:14] Isaiah’s sign seeks to reassure Ahaz that he need not fear the invading armies of Syria and Israel in the light of God’s promise to David (2 Sm 7:1216). The oracle follows a traditional announcement formula by which the birth and sometimes naming of a child is promised to particular individuals (Gn 16:11; Jgs 13:3). The young woman: Hebrew ‘almah designates a young woman of marriageable age without specific reference to virginity. The Septuagint translated the Hebrew term as parthenos, which normally does mean virgin, and this translation underlies Mt 1:23. Emmanuel: the name means “with us is God.” Since for the Christian the incarnation is the ultimate expression of God’s willingness to “be with us,” it is understandable that this text was interpreted to refer to the birth of Christ.

* [7:1516] Curds and honey: the only diet available to those who are left after the devastation of the land; cf. vv. 2125.

NO Virgin Birth.
Why would Mary say that she could not be about to bear a son on account of being a virgin if she did not mean virgin? "“How can this be, since I am a virgin?” (Luke 1:34)
Jesus was a Jew. You are chasing your tail. Won't argue the fact.
I'm afraid your Post is, in no way, a reply to mine which you quoted. I never claimed that Jesus was not a Jew.

Note------BEFORE THE COCK CROWS-----reflects a commonly used device of jewish imagery---
the "crowing of the cock" refers to DAWN. --------Penny dear-----they did not have alarm clocks
back then------in fact the crowing of the cock was the signal used to indicate----TIME FOR
MORNING PRAYERS------and it is still mentioned in the SHACHRIT thingamajig in poetic
allusion
Note------BEFORE THE COCK CROWS-----reflects a commonly used device of jewish imagery---
the "crowing of the cock" refers to DAWN. --------Penny dear-----
i'm not penny, dear ...

"this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

the quote is from the spoken religion, prelude to the final act ... the rooster was working the nite shift - on que.

On CUE ------breezie dear. Roosters CRUE at DAWN------those guys sat up late.

"this very night, before the rooster crows ...

I guess J was giving himself plenty of leeway ... the point still remains they threw him under the buss when it was time to count their own blessings. maybe that is why they waited 400 years to write their book - hoping no one would remember their cowardliness and the forgeries would be less relevant to their own transgressions. and it obviously worked. from that time, the 4th century to the present their duplicitous manuscript prevails under the guise of authenticity. - so to for their flock.

The Dead Sea Scrolls shoot the shit out of the 400 year thing.
The Dead Sea Scrolls shoot the shit out of the 400 year thing.

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

your religion is a forgery, the same as you impose "In God We Trust", how can you when you abandoned a chosen one ... you are nothing more than gangsters.

Jesus might have existed- despite almost no evidence of him doing so. Christ is a myth.

Roman historian Tacitus (55-117) wrote the following about Nero: "Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace."

Tacitus continues, "Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of on of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the word find their center and become popular.”

Pliny the Younger also mentions Christians in his writings, as does Suetonius.

Also worth noting is that no Jew from these times argued that Jesus did not exist. They argued/insisted that he was not the Messiah.

If you believe Christ is a myth, where do you believe Christians came from?

Jesus might have existed- despite almost no evidence of him doing so. Christ is a myth.

Roman historian Tacitus (55-117) wrote the following about Nero: "Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace."

Tacitus continues, "Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of on of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the word find their center and become popular.”

Also worth noting is that no Jew from these times argued that Jesus did not exist. They argued/insisted that he was not the Messiah.

Learn your history.
The only christ in the Pilate era was Theudas by the Jordan river who's apostles were revolting against Rome martyrs, however this is not the same
as the Galilean tax revolter christ in the time of Lysanias (died 35bc) and Herod
(died 4bc). Most people don't notice little details like my find of Lysanias death dispels all claims The figure existed in Lysanias era and Pilates era. In other words it proves there's more then one christ being converged into one new character thus
given a new name. The NT even eludes to Paul and James seemingly arguing each is following a different christ then they.
Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc the one stoned and hanged on passover is another reason why the Pilate era accts are proof of a created figure not historically possible.
Which brings us to where Christians come from; all cults and myhs that believe in
"an anointed" figure or the fact "anointed" was a common term like "Anointed Ones".
There were many messianic cults and anointed groups.
YESHU group called HaNotzrim, Yehuda the Galilean called Yehudites, Benjamin the Egyptians flock, followers of John called Nazarenes now called Mandeans sect of Sabians, Theudas who had John Killed to take over the Nazarenes.
So Christians are all the groups including Mithraic(popular in Tarsus ) and Krishna called Christos.

the "crowing of the cock" refers to DAWN. --------Penny dear-----they did not have alarm clocks
back then------in fact the crowing of the cock was the signal used to indicate----TIME FOR
MORNING PRAYERS------and it is still mentioned in the SHACHRIT thingamajig in poetic
allusion
i'm not penny, dear ...

the quote is from the spoken religion, prelude to the final act ... the rooster was working the nite shift - on que.

"this very night, before the rooster crows ...

I guess J was giving himself plenty of leeway ... the point still remains they threw him under the buss when it was time to count their own blessings. maybe that is why they waited 400 years to write their book - hoping no one would remember their cowardliness and the forgeries would be less relevant to their own transgressions. and it obviously worked. from that time, the 4th century to the present their duplicitous manuscript prevails under the guise of authenticity. - so to for their flock.

The Dead Sea Scrolls shoot the shit out of the 400 year thing.[/QUOTE

I am LOST----what do the dead sea scrolls do?

I do not recall any jew arguing ANYTHING about Jesus at that time. You got a citation?

No and neither did the character of Jesus.
Read the Gospels.

I have and know them by heart, read some other writings beside the bible. Read some history.
You forgot reading "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." (Matthew 1:23). Also Luke 1:26,27 has slipped your mind, namely, "In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin’s name was Mary." Luke 1:34 continues that because Mary is a virgin she cannot be about to give birth as the angel Gabriel had said, "Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I am a virgin?”.

And its all based on Isa 14, here is the NABRE 2011, which they spent 50 years, bishops and scholars rewrote:

13Then he said: Listen, house of David! Is it not enough that you weary human beings? Must you also weary my God? * the young woman, pregnant and about to bear a son, shall name him Emmanuel. * he will eat so that he may learn to reject evil and choose good; 16for before the child learns to reject evil and choose good, the land of those two kings whom you dread shall be deserted.

[7:14] Isaiah’s sign seeks to reassure Ahaz that he need not fear the invading armies of Syria and Israel in the light of God’s promise to David (2 Sm 7:1216). The oracle follows a traditional announcement formula by which the birth and sometimes naming of a child is promised to particular individuals (Gn 16:11; Jgs 13:3). The young woman: Hebrew ‘almah designates a young woman of marriageable age without specific reference to virginity. The Septuagint translated the Hebrew term as parthenos, which normally does mean virgin, and this translation underlies Mt 1:23. Emmanuel: the name means “with us is God.” Since for the Christian the incarnation is the ultimate expression of God’s willingness to “be with us,” it is understandable that this text was interpreted to refer to the birth of Christ.

* [7:1516] Curds and honey: the only diet available to those who are left after the devastation of the land; cf. vv. 2125.

NO Virgin Birth.
Why would Mary say that she could not be about to bear a son on account of being a virgin if she did not mean virgin? "“How can this be, since I am a virgin?” (Luke 1:34)

Luke was a Greek-----physician by profession---never met either Mary or Jesus-----did not speak either
Hebrew or Aramaic. He wrote a story based on what he thought happened

allusion
i'm not penny, dear ...

roosters often crow in the wee hours long before the dawn....

only when very confused. If you live in an area with a one rooster for every hen house and
a few extra for EVERY POT-----the cacophony is AT DAWN

Sure a cacophony at dawn, but thats not what Jesus said.

I have spent time where roosters roamed free and there was always some wiseguy crowing at 4 am...

ok------some rooster saw a street light and got confused ----the reality is that "the crowing of the cock"
MEANS dawn ----it is a much used imagery thing in Hebrew writings

i'm not penny, dear ...

only when very confused. If you live in an area with a one rooster for every hen house and

I have spent time where roosters roamed free and there was always some wiseguy crowing at 4 am...

ok------some rooster saw a street light and got confused ----the reality is that "the crowing of the cock"
Even though a rooster will crow during the night.

Not only was He a Jew, He was a rabbi who taught in the Temple, kept Jewish law, and died for the Jews who did not recognize the hour of their visitation. When He returns it will be in Israel, not Dublin, to prevent Abraham's legacy from being annihilated. His mother was a Jew. Her mother was a Jew. Jesus was a Jew.

And two different genealogies tracing his ancestry back to David, which established his Temple rights and privileges.

not exactly TEMPLE RIGHTS ---in the system, the king has no specific temple rights. The
genealogy places him in the line of David which makes him consistent with some of the
PROPHECIES regarding a potential messiah. It also put him in the Tribe of Judah making
him eligible to be a king of Judea. His birth in BETHLEHEM----which is the birthplace
of King David----is another important issue ----sorta. It is all very poetic

Racial purity was a big deal then; Jews with questionable lineages were limited by professions and social rank, and so was access to various sections of the Temple, with Gentile Jews, those of low birth or Jews who were products of inter-marriage with gentiles and the like limited to outer rooms, and so on, so yes, certain temple rights and degrees of access would indeed be involved in a theocracy where certain priesthoods and privileges were hereditary. IT would also have determined how much he was allowed to be taught by rabbis about the 'mysteries', also taught orally and with only one or two people present at a time.

Last edited:
A mythical figure is what created his mythology and what was being emulated.

There is more historic evidence concerning the life of Jesus than there is Julius Caesar. Christ was not a myth. At least you had better hope not. The world powers are gearing up for a nuke party. We are going to destroy all life on earth if Christ doesn't return to stop us.

I'm not religious, but I'm pretty certain such an individual existed and there is no fakery involved, the people writing the New Testament books were not inventing a fraud, having no incentives at all for doing so as they did. It's clear they're contemporary teachings and not later forgeries, and there are multiple writers, and no collusion going on between them. Anybody who claims so is merely stupid and has done no research on it, and is just repeating gibberish written to appeal to assorted gimps and sexual deviants of one kind or another, or commies and others who have a n agenda that requires the removal of religion in order to make mass murders and slavery more acceptable and tolerated by their target populations.

apparently-----jewish roosters do not crow at night

Even though that is not what was said. :lmao:
Roosters crow at dawn and yes he was disowned 3 times before dawn.
Reading comprehension needs to be worked on by some of the left.

There is more historic evidence concerning the life of Jesus than there is Julius Caesar. Christ was not a myth. At least you had better hope not. The world powers are gearing up for a nuke party. We are going to destroy all life on earth if Christ doesn't return to stop us.

I'm not religious, but I'm pretty certain such an individual existed and there is no fakery involved, the people writing the New Testament books were not inventing a fraud, having no incentives at all for doing so as they did. It's clear they're contemporary teachings and not later forgeries, and there are multiple writers, and no collusion going on between them. Anybody who claims so is merely stupid and has done no research on it, and is just repeating gibberish written to appeal to assorted gimps and sexual deviants of one kind or another, or commies and others who have a n agenda that requires the removal of religion in order to make mass murders and slavery more acceptable and tolerated by their target populations.

I am convinced Jesus DID exist----but your suggestion that there was NO INCENTIVE to tweak
the facts is silly. I agree that the book consists of some teachings contemporary to the time it was
written----mostly around 300 AD----- for the glory and agenda of the ROMAN EMPIRE. In fact it was
written to justify lots of murder and slavery

None of the Books were written by the characters they are named after.
You'd be saying you'd have no problem if anyone on this forum wrote a book
* in your name * saying you FOLLOWED OR worshiped
Benny Hinn and you'd have no problem if TBN formed this book and backed & promoted it claiming Benny rose you from the dead and healed your hemorrhoids.
You'd be saying there is no reason for one to fake or forgery something you are to dead to have a say in denouncing. Well I call your bluff and I'm writing all my posts in your name,(*L*) because "you don't mind", because you don't think before you say things.

Last edited:

I don't care what imagery or metaphors they conjure the fact remains that a cock will crow all night if it feels the need to assert dominance over its territory..I understand what the hell the statement is trying to allay..

I don't care what imagery or metaphors they conjure the fact remains that a cock will crow all night if it feels the need to assert dominance over its territory..I understand what the hell the statement is trying to allay..

Yes they do. :)
We have one in the neighborhood that crows in middle of the night when coyotes come around too close to it's territory.

ally? -------"crowing of the cock" is a commonly used poetic allusion for DAWN in Hebrew literature.
Matthew-----according to REVEREND WICCI----has a writing style revealing that he is very familiar with
Hebrew and Aramaic literature. TODAY's cocks deal with all kinds of artificial lights hitting their
little cock eyes--------they is CONFUSED COCKS

oh---that's convenient-----you guys don't need barking dogs. Crowing of the cock is still a commonly
used poetic allusion to DAWN in Hebrew literature

Yes they do. :)
We have one in the neighborhood that crows in middle of the night when coyotes come around too close to it's territory.

ally? -------"crowing of the cock" is a commonly used poetic allusion for DAWN in Hebrew literature.
Matthew-----according to REVEREND WICCI----has a writing style revealing that he is very familiar with
Hebrew and Aramaic literature. TODAY's cocks deal with all kinds of artificial lights hitting their
little cock eyes--------they is CONFUSED COCKS
Yes indeed....But art doesn't always reflect life..

Forum List

Back