Jesus was not a Jew

No one knows what his father was. Only Mary knows.

I think that Gabriel guy needs to be called in for questioning and a paternity test..He shows up at a 14 year old girls window in the middle of the night like some perverted stalker and tells her that she was chosen by God to conceive and give birth to a Holy child.

I heard that Temple priests used to take on the name of angels, felt a religious duty to pass on their holy genetics, and had a thing for virgins,...... but that's just what I heard.

I suppose if they tried that line on anyone older standing at their window in the middle of the night they would have screamed rape.

The idea that Jesus was a Jew is a big lie.

Jesus, in fact, fought the Jews and was crucified for it.

circumcised, bar mitzvahed, debated with temple scholars, preached the torah, as rabbi taught others, observed passover

Direct descendent of David. I'm always astonished at the ignorance of the true believers.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So explain how you come by that conclusion? From the genealogies in Matt and Luke. Do you believe in the virgin birth?

Even if you don't believe in a virgin birth both Mary and Joseph were descendants from King David.
Joseph was descended from his son Solomon.
Mary was descended from his other son Nathan.

They have that covered hey!! Now if Mary was not a virgin, that creates a problem doesn't it or doesn't it matter?

I think that Gabriel guy needs to be called in for questioning and a paternity test..He shows up at a 14 year old girls window in the middle of the night like some perverted stalker and tells her that she was chosen by God to conceive and give birth to a Holy child.

I heard that Temple priests used to take on the name of angels, felt a religious duty to pass on their holy genetics, and had a thing for virgins,...... but that's just what I heard.

I suppose if they tried that line on anyone older standing at their window in the middle of the night they would have screamed rape.

Maybe Decius Mundus, have you heard that story?

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. Or the death of God's prophets, or asking God to remove Himself from their Temple.
Christ is going to return to you. And this time you'll know who He is. And you will cry bitter tears when you see how horribably scarred he is. He will wipe your tears, and never leave you this time.

And you had better hope that I am right about this because the whole World is about to turn against you. If Christ, the Lion of Judah, doesn't return when He said He will, there won't be a Jew or any other life left on this earth..

Ridiculous to say Jews had any role at all in the death of an imaginary person.

"... Return when he said he will..."

And when is it going to be THIS time?

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The rapture will occur on July 14, 2017 at 6:49 AM Central Daylight savings time. I am going to set my alarm to watch it.

Take snacks to share with the Millerites.

My family is short. Except for one uncle who's tall like the priest. The other two uncles can't have kids. He has lots of kids. Seems like he has different genes than the rest of the family. Hmmm

Not only was He a Jew, He was a rabbi who taught in the Temple, kept Jewish law, and died for the Jews who did not recognize the hour of their visitation. When He returns it will be in Israel, not Dublin, to prevent Abraham's legacy from being annihilated. His mother was a Jew. Her mother was a Jew. Jesus was a Jew.

And two different genealogies tracing his ancestry back to David, which established his Temple rights and privileges.

Jesus was a Christian

He was also white, conservative and had blue eyes....oh yea...and he hated fags

Everyone knows that

Don't blame Jeesus on the Jews ... we have our own problems.

Indeed. Given Jewish history, being 'the Chosen People' doesn't look like it was exactly meant to be a 'good' thing, unless it was sarcasm and Moses' people took it the wrong way at the time. Makes Job look 'lucky'.

So...what was he? Ethiopian?
I'm guessing Buddhist. His comments were a lot closer to Buddhism than anything in the Old Testament.
And the new testament is a story written about Jesus after his death. Jesus didn't write the new testament. It didn't exist when he was alive. And he didn't try to start a new church either.

Rubbish. Jewish teachings were oral traditions, not written; they didn't need to write them down until later, when The Way spread and issues kept popping up. They were all mostly in written form by the fall of the Second Temple, and the orthodox versions was by far the most prevalent.

No, but it seems to have been a well known ancient deception like 'will you help me find my lost puppy," which would have presented to the reader a test as to whether they too would have lifted their skirt or not for the promise of having a divine child with this Gabriel dude who had his way and then vanished into the night never to be seen or heard from again...

Last edited:

My family is short. Except for one uncle who's tall like the priest. The other two uncles can't have kids. He has lots of kids. Seems like he has different genes than the rest of the family. Hmmm
Hmmm, looks like theres trouble in river city.

A mythical figure is what created his mythology and what was being emulated.

There is more historic evidence concerning the life of Jesus than there is Julius Caesar. Christ was not a myth. At least you had better hope not. The world powers are gearing up for a nuke party. We are going to destroy all life on earth if Christ doesn't return to stop us.

Not only was He a Jew, He was a rabbi who taught in the Temple, kept Jewish law, and died for the Jews who did not recognize the hour of their visitation. When He returns it will be in Israel, not Dublin, to prevent Abraham's legacy from being annihilated. His mother was a Jew. Her mother was a Jew. Jesus was a Jew.

And two different genealogies tracing his ancestry back to David, which established his Temple rights and privileges.

not exactly TEMPLE RIGHTS ---in the system, the king has no specific temple rights. The
genealogy places him in the line of David which makes him consistent with some of the
PROPHECIES regarding a potential messiah. It also put him in the Tribe of Judah making
him eligible to be a king of Judea. His birth in BETHLEHEM----which is the birthplace
of King David----is another important issue ----sorta. It is all very poetic

A mythical figure is what created his mythology and what was being emulated.

There is more historic evidence concerning the life of Jesus than there is Julius Caesar. Christ was not a myth. At least you had better hope not. The world powers are gearing up for a nuke party. We are going to destroy all life on earth if Christ doesn't return to stop us.

ram----you is IRANIAN?

No, but it seems to have been a well known ancient deception like 'will you help me find my lost puppy," which would have presented to the reader a test as to whether they too would have lifted their skirt or not for the promise of having a divine child with this Gabriel dude who had his way and then vanished into the night never to be seen or heard from again...

They had drugs back then. He could have slipped her a Bill Cosby and told her what she wanted to hear.

Forum List

Back