Jesus was not a Jew

No of course that is wrong, JC is a historical figure, and Jesus is not except in the NT. Christ is not coming back, get use to it. I am concerned some of you Jesus end timers are working to destroy the earth, heaven help us if Jews build a temple in Jerusalem. Join the RCC and get into reality. Crazy talk. Get out the end time cult your in.
No of course that is wrong, JC is a historical figure, and Jesus is not except in the NT. Christ is not coming back, get use to it. I am concerned some of you Jesus end timers are working to destroy the earth, heaven help us if Jews build a temple in Jerusalem. Join the RCC and get into reality. Crazy talk. Get out the end time cult your in.

penny-----are you really worried that something MAGICAL will happen if the temple on the mount is
REBUILT? Actually----I got bad news for you-----the catechism vestal virgins still WAIT FOR
THE SECOND COMING

Man some Christians are waiting for the end the world, they are crazy Christians, and yes listening to them, can be quite scary. Listen to them sometimes. Zealots are all the same.
Do you want to ban religion like Stalin and Mao tried to do or do you just want to stamp out Christianity?

our dear penny suffers from the LUTHER DILEMMA. she self ID'ed as a catholic and
then SUDDENLY REALIZED that when Jesus comes down on a cloud-----he will straighten his
white tunic, adjust his belt, put a comb thru his beard and take the shortest route to the local
kosher deli-------for lunch------and no doubt------he WILL wash his hands before he sits down.
That realization has broken her heart

I don't suffer from any delusion. Why do you so want Jesus to be Jewish?
It seems clear that he was Jewish. What makes you believe he wasn't and, lacking evidence, why do you so want him not to be Jewish?

penny-----are you really worried that something MAGICAL will happen if the temple on the mount is
REBUILT? Actually----I got bad news for you-----the catechism vestal virgins still WAIT FOR
THE SECOND COMING

Man some Christians are waiting for the end the world, they are crazy Christians, and yes listening to them, can be quite scary. Listen to them sometimes. Zealots are all the same.
Do you want to ban religion like Stalin and Mao tried to do or do you just want to stamp out Christianity?

our dear penny suffers from the LUTHER DILEMMA. she self ID'ed as a catholic and
then SUDDENLY REALIZED that when Jesus comes down on a cloud-----he will straighten his
white tunic, adjust his belt, put a comb thru his beard and take the shortest route to the local
kosher deli-------for lunch------and no doubt------he WILL wash his hands before he sits down.

It seems clear that he was Jewish. What makes you believe he wasn't and, lacking evidence, why do you so want him not to be Jewish?

Read Josephus. Do you know there are 2 Jesus's in the NT , Jesus Barabbas and Jesus the Christ, and the Jews chose Barabbas , he was a sacarii or zealot., there were several Jesus in the first part of the first century. Are you aware that in Josephus a Mary baked her son and ate part of him, there was cannibalism happening in the Jerusalem due to the zealots burning the food supply to encourage the moderates jews to fight Rome. Eleazar=Lazarus. Read Josephus Rome considered the zealots mad and demonic. There are many similarities between Josephus and the gospels and even Josephus and Paul, shipwreck, and Atwill put a lot of it together. Even one was called lunatic Jesus who was a jew. At the end of Josephus Simon bar Giora goes to Rome to his death and John of Gischala spend his life in prison. One can't help but notice all the same things in Josephus and then I found Caesars Messiah and it made sense. Its free online. I am saying this although I'm a RC but I find the Evans and fundamental Christians to be so looking for the end times and as a RC , but we have to realize all religions are man made, Judaism and Islam as well. Does not mean there is no God, no one knows. In the end of the gospels Titus is Jesus the Messiah.

Last edited:
Just ignore Matthew 7:22, 24:5
Like that's not going to happen with Christians.
Jesus said that for the people there he was with ,as well as for all Christians from his resurrection on.

You seem think that the works of Josephus goes against the Bible when it doesn't.
It goes very well with all of the Bible and Christians who do read it find it very helpful.

As to your conclusion that's your own.

Jesus is real and he most definitely will return one day.

THE SECOND COMING

why do you imagine that I WANT JESUS TO BE JEWISH? no one asked me.
It just happens that he was. No one asked me if I want Modi of India to be Hindu----
it just happens that he is. Do you have some sort of "preference"?

it is clear to me that Penelope did not actually READ Josephus------she read interpretations
by her fellow idiots. For the record-----JESUS was a very common name in Judea at the time
of the life of THE Jesus. Josephus does not describe the crucifixion of THE JESUS in his
book. The silly story about the granting of one reprieve to the crowd as a Passover gift
from the romans to the jews------has no basis in history----it was a retrospective invention.
Also Mary was an EXTREMELY common name. as was Joseph. Someone once
calculated the number of JESUS BEN JOSEPHS which would have appeared in the white pages
back then------it was a considerable number. In my extended family-----there are marys----
and josephs. ------no jesus.

A mythical figure is what created his mythology and what was being emulated.

There is more historic evidence concerning the life of Jesus than there is Julius Caesar. Christ was not a myth. At least you had better hope not. The world powers are gearing up for a nuke party. We are going to destroy all life on earth if Christ doesn't return to stop us.

Actually there is not one historian that mentions Jesus in his era, only Josephus is claimed to have written about him, but earlier copies found and written about have no mention and we now know it was placed in out of context of Josephus' sequence of events as if forced in. The time period where Jesus shows up in Josephus is at the Constantine & Eusebius era. Eusebius is known for such forgeries and is called the great liar. Josephus does mention some of the Christs used for the Jesus image and myth, but not Jesus the Icon as a singular real figure.
Now that last part is disturbing, because it means you fail to read your own texts that admit the division and seeing the world
a-flame is the fallen idols fault not
HaShev(restore/return/deliver/redeem).
Sources:
Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

I always find it humorous how so much can be said about so little...The vulgar " Latin" is where the French toungue comes from Je suis ( I am) or ( I follow) could easily become Jesus or more then likely since this is the area of Gaul their god Esus pronounced Hesus regardless they ( Christians) " follow" their " I am" the one created for them by the VULGAR LATINS ( Can someone say Romans)....Sprinkle in some of the Jewish concepts and a little Greek myths ...Wait till everyone who could have shown they were lying about their Con lived to die off and "Viola" the great " I Am " must be "followed " or (else they will go to hell )..by the Masses so that we( The vulgar Latins) can fleece the sheeple to the end of time...I have never seen a starving minister or father of the church...

Just ignore Matthew 7:22, 24:5
Like that's not going to happen with Christians.
Jesus said that for the people there he was with ,as well as for all Christians from his resurrection on.

You seem think that the works of Josephus goes against the Bible when it doesn't.
It goes very well with all of the Bible and Christians who do read it find it very helpful.

As to your conclusion that's your own.

Jesus is real and he most definitely will return one day.

Don't you find it strange that there are so many like similarities and the outline is the same as Vespasian and Titus battle in Galilee and onto Jerusalem. Of course it is. Actually its quite the same which is suspect. You seem like a moderate Christian, but to think Jesus is going to return one day, is far fetched. In the NABRE 2011 edition, the bishops and scholars spent 50 years rewriting the OT to make it more correct , read ISA 7:14 in it and the footnotes , there is no virgin birth. Like I said, Jewish Kings do not become Gods.

There is more historic evidence concerning the life of Jesus than there is Julius Caesar. Christ was not a myth. At least you had better hope not. The world powers are gearing up for a nuke party. We are going to destroy all life on earth if Christ doesn't return to stop us.

Actually there is not one historian that mentions Jesus in his era, only Josephus is claimed to have written about him, but earlier copies found and written about have no mention and we now know it was placed in out of context of Josephus' sequence of events as if forced in. The time period where Jesus shows up in Josephus is at the Constantine & Eusebius era. Eusebius is known for such forgeries and is called the great liar. Josephus does mention some of the Christs used for the Jesus image and myth, but not Jesus the Icon as a singular real figure.
Now that last part is disturbing, because it means you fail to read your own texts that admit the division and seeing the world
Sources:
Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand
2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

It sounds like the EMPERORS OF THE REICHS Julius, Nero, Caligula, Otto, Frederick,
Adolf Hitler

I always find it humorous how so much can be said about so little...The vulgar " Latin" is where the French toungue comes from Je suis ( I am) or ( I follow) could easily become Jesus or more then likely since this is the area of Gaul their god Esus pronounced Hesus regardless they ( Christians) " follow" their " I am" the one created for them by the VULGAR LATINS ( Can someone say Romans)....Sprinkle in some of the Jewish concepts and a little Greek myths ...Wait till everyone who could have shown they were lying about their Con lived to die off and "Viola" the great " I Am " must be "followed " or (else they will go to hell )..by the Masses so that we( The vulgar Latins) can fleece the sheeple to the end of time...I have never seen a starving minister or father of the church...

Its Voila and its no different that what Judaism is, control of the masses and in this case zealot Jews which lived under Roman law and rule. They did not instill it till the 300's when Rome grew so much and had too many religions so they decided one, one can read Eusebius (the prep and proof of the gospel)and find out how he described deciding on Christianity. Josephus and Philo probably wrote most of the NT, with John of Gischala and the Herods. Rome didn't make the Jews leave Judaism, just quenched the civil war and made them pay taxes. The NT is much more inclusive and it was just created to calm the jews down who were also fighting the Greeks, so it included everyone, gentile and jew alike, all grafted on the new vine. Actually Christianity is the new and improved Judaism as it was all inclusive.

Sources:

Matt 10 is like Moses when he comes down the mountains and says your are either with me or not, and instructed to kill friend, brother and father. 3000 died that day so it says. Who ever was against Rome, the zealots and sarcarii died and many came to Rome for shelter and they lived. That is how it was too, if one reads the war of the Jews.

Its Voila and its no different that what Judaism is, control of the masses and in this case zealot Jews which lived under Roman law and rule. They did not instill it till the 300's when Rome grew so much and had too many religions so they decided one, one can read Eusebius (the prep and proof of the gospel)and find out how he described deciding on Christianity. Josephus and Philo probably wrote most of the NT, with John of Gischala and the Herods. Rome didn't make the Jews leave Judaism, just quenched the civil war and made them pay taxes. The NT is much more inclusive and it was just created to calm the jews down who were also fighting the Greeks, so it included everyone, gentile and jew alike, all grafted on the new vine. Actually Christianity is the new and improved Judaism as it was all inclusive.

All inclusive...I guess the marines must really suck.

wrong again. The Christianity of rome and Constantine was TOTALITARIAN, IMPERIALISTIC
GENOCIDAL AND BARBARIC. It was a nightmare and responsible the genocides of
hundreds of millions------and oppressions and exploitations and <<<<<that was its prime
directive

Sources:

Matt 10 is like Moses when he comes down the mountains and says your are either with me or not, and instructed to kill friend, brother and father. 3000 died that day so it says. Who ever was against Rome, the zealots and sarcarii died and many came to Rome for shelter and they lived. That is how it was too, if one reads the war of the Jews.

HOW ASTUTE !!!!! it was a war----like 100s of wars before it and hundreds after it. Josephus
documented a WAR------nicely

Actually Christianity is the new and improved Judaism as it was all inclusive.[/QUOTE]
No it is not new and improved it is a new mask( the face of Jesus) on an old belief system...As each man/ God fell out of favour a new name and mask was used to fool the masses that is why there are so many crucified saviours before Jesus ...You kid yourself that Christianity is a new and improved Judiasm..It is just an old repeat of the previous systems...Judiasm is like an olive it has been crushed and formed under the anvil of tremendous pressure by every group that tried to subvert them which in the end leaves only pure untainted olive oil ...It is only this pure oil that will survive as people finally figure out and realize how they have been duped. I usually don't bother responding to your thoughts because Of how you have behaved in the past of this board but to set the record straight once again you are delusional if you think in your heart of hearts that Christianity is an improvement...If anything it is a cheap imitation and instead of being 100 per cent proof like pure olive oil is it is a garden variety mere 10 per cent version mixed with a lot of bull and assorted malarkey...

And those masks were:
BAAL(harvest god-sun symbol cross) in dying and resurrecting MASKED his father Dagon(fishman god), & plagiarized mythology
upon dying the morning star
(Jesus-rev 22:16) surpasses(MASKS) his father Baal on his throne thus father and son as one (in the same mythology)=Canaanite dying god mythology of Athtar the Fierce.
That is why the image is given the Baal cross and Baal Dec 25th birthday.
Rome was trying to get Jews to Baal worship as proven by Millions of murders and millions of dollars spent on converting YHWH worshipers to Morning Star (Jesus) Worshipers.

And those masks were:
BAAL(harvest god-sun symbol cross) in dying and resurrecting MASKED his father Dagon(fishman god), & plagiarized mythology
upon dying the morning star
(Jesus-rev 22:16) surpasses(MASKS) his father Baal on his throne thus father and son as one (in the same mythology)=Canaanite dying god mythology of Athtar the Fierce.
That is why the image is given the Baal cross and Baal Dec 25th birthday.
Rome was trying to get Jews to Baal worship as proven by Millions of murders and millions of dollars spent on converting YHWH worshipers to Morning Star (Jesus) Worshipers.
I liken it to a" SNAKE" has anyone ever seen how a snake traps its prey by coiling around it or injecting poison then its jaws unhinge and it SWALLOWS its prey WHOLE head first..That is how Rome did it like a SNAKE then it took the form of whatever it CON sumed and said slyly from the TREE or Rotten branch that its way was the True Tree of Life , and any that ventured to near that snake were greedily consumed as well... First by CON fussing their heads and then the rest of their bodies followed....An apt analogy to say the least...

Forum List

Back