Jesus was not a Jew

ram----you is IRANIAN?

rosie, if I were Muslim, they would stone me to death, dig me up and then stone me to death some more. My mouth and kiss my ass attitude would have never made it to 5 years old.
And I would have bombed Iran as soon as they uttered Israel should be wiped off the map.
I am a Bible thumping, gun carrying bitch. < it is a constant struggle. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
ram----you is IRANIAN?

rosie, if I were Muslim, they would stone me to death, dig me up and then stone me to death some more. My mouth and kiss my ass attitude would have never made it to 5 years old.
And I would have bombed Iran years ago..
I am a Bible thumping, gun carrying bitch. :eusa_angel:

bitch? I kinda had you pegged as an IRISH BOYO

yeah that 'little girl/ram tough' tagline was probably just a clever deception....

So...what was he? Ethiopian?
I'm guessing Buddhist. His comments were a lot closer to Buddhism than anything in the Old Testament.
And the new testament is a story written about Jesus after his death. Jesus didn't write the new testament. It didn't exist when he was alive. And he didn't try to start a new church either.

Rubbish. Jewish teachings were oral traditions, not written; they didn't need to write them down until later, when The Way spread and issues kept popping up. They were all mostly in written form by the fall of the Second Temple, and the orthodox versions was by far the most prevalent.
Jewish teachings were oral traditions - they didn't need to write them down until later, when The Way spread and issues kept popping up.

th

good excuse if they were later etched in stone or clay tablets than during the time of the events ... if they were meant to be take seriously or as you imply altered for ulterior motives.

Last edited:
Had they made him an accountant or a lawyer, the fable would be a lot more believable.

Very true......A Jewish "Carpenter"
Who is going to believe that?

Those with eyes to see and ears to hear.... It is not for everybody, but for His children.

If Jesus saves, well He'd better save Himself
From the gory glory seekers who use His name in death
Oh Jesus save me

God bless his holiness Jethro Tull

A mythical figure is what created his mythology and what was being emulated.

There is more historic evidence concerning the life of Jesus than there is Julius Caesar. Christ was not a myth. At least you had better hope not. The world powers are gearing up for a nuke party. We are going to destroy all life on earth if Christ doesn't return to stop us.

No of course that is wrong, JC is a historical figure, and Jesus is not except in the NT. Christ is not coming back, get use to it. I am concerned some of you Jesus end timers are working to destroy the earth, heaven help us if Jews build a temple in Jerusalem. Join the RCC and get into reality. Crazy talk. Get out the end time cult your in.

ram----you is IRANIAN?

And I would have bombed Iran as soon as they uttered Israel should be wiped off the map.
I am a Bible thumping, gun carrying bitch. < it is a constant struggle. :eusa_angel:

You sound like a gun packing bible thumping scary person, bomb Iran, are you insane. The father son and Holy Ghost , are

Vespasian, Titus, and Domitian. The Flavians. Christianity is a created religion by Rome.

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. Or the death of God's prophets, or asking God to remove Himself from their Temple.
Christ is going to return to you. And this time you'll know who He is. And you will cry bitter tears when you see how horribably scarred he is. He will wipe your tears, and never leave you this time.

And you had better hope that I am right about this because the whole World is about to turn against you. If Christ, the Lion of Judah, doesn't return when He said He will, there won't be a Jew or any other life left on this earth..

Ridiculous to say Jews had any role at all in the death of an imaginary person.

"... Return when he said he will..."

And when is it going to be THIS time?

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The rapture will occur on July 14, 2017 at 6:49 AM Central Daylight savings time. I am going to set my alarm to watch it.

BASTILLE DAY???? how poetic

Actually, it makes sense. When the French stormed the Bastille, it turned out that there were no political prisoners there....

I did not think that they stormed it to rescue "political prisoners" --------they were liberating
the COMMON MAN

AS I recall, there were on 6 people in the Bastille at the time.

There is more historic evidence concerning the life of Jesus than there is Julius Caesar. Christ was not a myth. At least you had better hope not. The world powers are gearing up for a nuke party. We are going to destroy all life on earth if Christ doesn't return to stop us.

No of course that is wrong, JC is a historical figure, and Jesus is not except in the NT. Christ is not coming back, get use to it. I am concerned some of you Jesus end timers are working to destroy the earth, heaven help us if Jews build a temple in Jerusalem. Join the RCC and get into reality. Crazy talk. Get out the end time cult your in.

penny-----are you really worried that something MAGICAL will happen if the temple on the mount is
REBUILT? Actually----I got bad news for you-----the catechism vestal virgins still WAIT FOR
THE SECOND COMING

I'm guessing Buddhist. His comments were a lot closer to Buddhism than anything in the Old Testament.
And the new testament is a story written about Jesus after his death. Jesus didn't write the new testament. It didn't exist when he was alive. And he didn't try to start a new church either.
All correct, but the question is, was he a Jewish Rabbi or not?

penny-----are you really worried that something MAGICAL will happen if the temple on the mount is
REBUILT? Actually----I got bad news for you-----the catechism vestal virgins still WAIT FOR
THE SECOND COMING

Man some Christians are waiting for the end the world, they are crazy Christians, and yes listening to them, can be quite scary. Listen to them sometimes. Zealots are all the same.

the word "rabbi" is ----I believe....kinda Aramaic-----it is an honorific type form of address for
an educated type person

THE SECOND COMING

Man some Christians are waiting for the end the world, they are crazy Christians, and yes listening to them, can be quite scary. Listen to them sometimes. Zealots are all the same.

is the "second coming" DA END according to the vestal virgins?

THE SECOND COMING

Do you want to ban religion like Stalin and Mao tried to do or do you just want to stamp out Christianity?

There is no contemporary evidence for Jesus’ existence or the Bible’s account of his life; no artefacts, dwellings, works of carpentry, self-written manuscripts, court records, eyewitness testimony, official diaries, birth records, reflections on his significance or written disputes about his teachings. Nothing survives from the time in which he is said to have lived.

All historical references to Jesus derive from hearsay accounts written decades or centuries after his supposed death. These historical references generally refer to early Christians rather than a historical Jesus and, in some cases, directly contradict the Gospels or were deliberately manufactured.

The Gospels themselves contradict one-another on many key events and were constructed by unknown authors up to a century after the events they describe are said to have occurred. They are not eyewitness accounts. The New Testament, as a whole, contains many internal inconsistencies as a result of its piecemeal construction and is factually incorrect on several historical claims, such as the early existence of Nazareth, the reign of Herod and the Roman census. Like the Old Testament, it too has had entire books and sections redacted.

The Biblical account of Jesus has striking similarities with other mythologies and textsand many of his supposed teachings existed prior to his time. It is likely the character was either partly or entirely invented by competing first century messianic cults from an amalgamation of Greco-Roman, Egyptian and Judeo-Apocalyptic myths and prophecies.

Even if Jesus’ existence could be established, this would in no way validate Christian theology or any element of the story portrayed in the Bible, such as the performance of miracles or the resurrection. Simply because it is conceivable a heretical Jewish preacher named Yeshua lived circa 30 AD, had followers and was executed, does not imply the son of a god walked the Earth at that time.

THE SECOND COMING

Do you want to ban religion like Stalin and Mao tried to do or do you just want to stamp out Christianity?

our dear penny suffers from the LUTHER DILEMMA. she self ID'ed as a catholic and
then SUDDENLY REALIZED that when Jesus comes down on a cloud-----he will straighten his
white tunic, adjust his belt, put a comb thru his beard and take the shortest route to the local
kosher deli-------for lunch------and no doubt------he WILL wash his hands before he sits down.
That realization has broken her heart

THE SECOND COMING

We just don't want to be considered a Christian nation. But we also want to stop letting so many Muslims in. They are not a good fit for this country. Example: Us liberals want to let Muslims in because we want to be all inclusive. But we also want equal rights for LGBT, right? Well how do Muslims feel about the LGBT community? So if that's how they feel, maybe they shouldn't be coming here.

The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray review – gentrified xenophobia

I don't think he was. I think he was an outcast cult leader who told the Jewish Rabbi they were full of shit. Same thing he would say to most Christian priests today.

THE SECOND COMING

our dear penny suffers from the LUTHER DILEMMA. she self ID'ed as a catholic and
then SUDDENLY REALIZED that when Jesus comes down on a cloud-----he will straighten his
white tunic, adjust his belt, put a comb thru his beard and take the shortest route to the local
kosher deli-------for lunch------and no doubt------he WILL wash his hands before he sits down.
That realization has broken her heart

I don't suffer from any delusion. Why do you so want Jesus to be Jewish?

Forum List

Back