Jesus was not a Jew

Had they made him an accountant or a lawyer, the fable would be a lot more believable.

The idea that Jesus was a Jew is a big lie.

Jesus, in fact, fought the Jews and was crucified for it.

You're suggesting one cannot be part of a group and fight against that same group? That's your argument for why Jesus couldn't be a Jew?

You didn't really think that one through, did ya?

Jesus was a Rabbi, a radical one to be sure, but you can't be a Rabbi without being a Jew.
You're suggesting one cannot be part of a group and fight against that same group? That's your argument for why Jesus couldn't be a Jew?

then who are those they fought against and those that wrote their book in the 4th century ... which if not both are false religions.

The entirety of what we know of the life of Jesus is not limited to the scriptures in the church-approved bible.

Really don't care what you consider false, but thanks for sharing.

Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi. Get over it.

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. Or the death of God's prophets, or asking God to remove Himself from their Temple.
Christ is going to return to you. And this time you'll know who He is. And you will cry bitter tears when you see how horribably scarred he is. He will wipe your tears, and never leave you this time.

And you had better hope that I am right about this because the whole World is about to turn against you. If Christ, the Lion of Judah, doesn't return when He said He will, there won't be a Jew or any other life left on this earth..

Ridiculous to say Jews had any role at all in the death of an imaginary person.

"... Return when he said he will..."

And when is it going to be THIS time?

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Jesus was a Rabbi, a radical one to be sure, but you can't be a Rabbi without being a Jew.

then who are those they fought against and those that wrote their book in the 4th century ... which if not both are false religions.

The entirety of what we know of the life of Jesus is not limited to the scriptures in the church-approved bible.

you did not answer the question whether your consideration is relevant or not - those that fought Jesus or those that emerged in the 4th century ... and of course, a "rabbinic" epiphany - - > * they would gun him down today in a heartbeat, Jerusalem.

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. Or the death of God's prophets, or asking God to remove Himself from their Temple.
Christ is going to return to you. And this time you'll know who He is. And you will cry bitter tears when you see how horribably scarred he is. He will wipe your tears, and never leave you this time.

And you had better hope that I am right about this because the whole World is about to turn against you. If Christ, the Lion of Judah, doesn't return when He said He will, there won't be a Jew or any other life left on this earth..

[emoji849]

The rapture will occur on July 14, 2017 at 6:49 AM Central Daylight savings time. I am going to set my alarm to watch it.

[emoji849]

I do not believe that the person Jesus was imaginary------just somewhat EMBELLISHED
in the writing of the NT

[emoji849]

The rapture will occur on July 14, 2017 at 6:49 AM Central Daylight savings time. I am going to set my alarm to watch it.

BASTILLE DAY???? how poetic

[emoji849]

Actually, it makes sense. When the French stormed the Bastille, it turned out that there were no political prisoners there....

[emoji849]

Actually, it makes sense. When the French stormed the Bastille, it turned out that there were no political prisoners there....

I did not think that they stormed it to rescue "political prisoners" --------they were liberating
the COMMON MAN

circumcised, bar mitzvahed, debated with temple scholars, preached the torah, as rabbi taught others, observed passover

Direct descendent of David. I'm always astonished at the ignorance of the true believers.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

circumcised, bar mitzvahed, debated with temple scholars, preached the torah, as rabbi taught others, observed passover

Direct descendent of David. I'm always astonished at the ignorance of the true believers.

So explain how you come by that conclusion? From the genealogies in Matt and Luke. Do you believe in the virgin birth?

you did not answer the question whether your consideration is relevant or not - those that fought Jesus or those that emerged in the 4th century ... and of course, a "rabbinic" epiphany - - > * they would gun him down today in a heartbeat, Jerusalem.

Not a question mark in sight. Guessing English isn't your first language.

So explain how you come by that conclusion? From the genealogies in Matt and Luke. Do you believe in the virgin birth?

Even if you don't believe in a virgin birth both Mary and Joseph were descendants from King David.
Joseph was descended from his son Solomon.
Mary was descended from his other son Nathan.

in religion no such expression exists ... (are) the 1st century crucifiers and those that emerged in the 4th century the same set of people. ? -

... they are the same today.

"this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

Forum List

Back