Jesus was not a Jew

Jews did not have men who became Gods, therefore Jesus the jew was not a jew.
No, Jews did not have men who became gods, therefore the Romans got the whole damn story all wrong.

Josephus said Vespasian was the Savior, just like King Cyrus.
There are 2,500 prophesies about Christ's return, and the condition of the earth prior to that happening. And only this generation has seen them fulfilled. The rest of the predictions read like the nightly news and are scheduled for the tribulation period we are heading into. God even tells us who the players are.

Little side note, there hasn't been a sacrificial red heifer in thousands of years, and then all of a sudden, in our generation, to fulfill prophecy, Voici! Perfect red heifers in the USA and in other countries, without one white hair.

Thank goodness, and there doesn't need to be another one. Have you seen the show DIG, it was part filmed in Israel, and it was horrible. It was a 10 episodes show on TV. There is no tribulation coming. Those who were left behind were those who were fighting the Romans.

Dig (TV series) - Wikipedia

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. .

LOL- the 'jews role in the death of God's son'?

Is this like your role in the Slavery in America?

Jews don't believe Jesus was anything- or that they have anything to 'admit' to.

But thanks for the whole thing of blaming all Jews for the murder of your Christ.

Here is why:
Matthew 27:24-25 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands and said, “I am innocent of the blood of this Just person. You see to it.” And all the people answered and said, “His blood be upon us and on our children.”
You asked for it. You got it. To this day and forward. Where is your Temple now?

My temple? LOL.

You believe that all of the Jews in existence at the time of the supposed Christ said that? And that all Jews alive today had a role in the death of the supposed Christ?

Really?

Matthew 27 has been used as a dog whistle by anti-semites for centuries- surely you are aware that the verse has been used as an excuse for abuse by Christians of Jews.

Perhaps you should look to another verse from Matthew:

Matthew 7:12New International Version (NIV)
12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

The Jews will need lots more. They are going to rebuild their temple and start sacrificing again.
No only is there going to be a time of great tribulation, we are seeing the shadow or mirror effects of it now. Like birth pangs, it will get increasingly worse instead of better.

The Jews will need lots more. They are going to rebuild their temple and start sacrificing again.
No only is there going to be a time of great tribulation, we are seeing the shadow or mirror effects of it now. Like birth pangs, it will get increasingly worse instead of better.

Yep- Christians have been predicting this for the last 1,000 or more years.

Jews meanwhile, go on being Jewish.

Most Roman emperors became Gods, of course Judaism and Christianity are both created religions. No one knows Gods name or even what God is. God is a higher power. We just have names for our Gods.

The Apotheosis of Washington - Wikipedia

What concrete proof do you have that they are created?

I have proof from both old & new testament by the authors of those books ,signs to look for before Jesus returns and each and very one is coming true.
Can't be made up if they have become facts. :)
Most Roman emperors became Gods, of course Judaism and Christianity are both created religions. No one knows Gods name or even what God is. God is a higher power. We just have names for our Gods.

The Apotheosis of Washington - Wikipedia

What concrete proof do you have that they are created?

I have proof from both old & new testament by the authors of those books ,signs to look for before Jesus returns and each and very one is coming true.
Can't be made up if they have become facts. :)
Matthew 24:34New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

Matt 24: 34 Amen, I say to you, this generationa will not pass away until all these things have taken place.

He was referring to the generation that sees the signS of His second coming. The generation that saw the rebirth of Israel IN A DAY . That day was May 14, 1948. To pick and choose a sign or two turns believers into Millerites.

Matthew 24:33
So also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near, right at the door.

We are the ONLY generation to see all the things......

No he was referring to a generation and in that day that was 40 years. Ad they did see all those things, did they not?? I am talking the Jews of the day, the ones he was speaking to.

Too think Jesus would say, well in 1948 when the jews take control of Jerusalem (which has not happened) I'm coming back. Its done, it was 40 years to the taking over of Masada.

. To think Daniel would say the exact day in 1948, that Israel would become a Nation in a day. If Daniel can do it, .

I always love supposed prophecies in the Bible which have supposedly come true.

Where exactly did Daniel name May 14, 1948?

There are 2,500 prophesies about Christ's return, and the condition of the earth prior to that happening. And only this generation has seen them fulfilled. The rest of the predictions read like the nightly news and are scheduled for the tribulation period we are heading into. God even tells us who the players are.

Little side note, there hasn't been a sacrificial red heifer in thousands of years, and then all of a sudden, in our generation, to fulfill prophecy, Voici! Perfect red heifers in the USA and in other countries, without one white hair.
the god of the goy wasn't and isn't the Jewish messiah

Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

1. Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
  2. Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
  3. Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
  4. Jewish belief is based on national revelation.
But first, some background: What exactly is the Messiah?

The word "Messiah" is an English rendering of the Hebrew wordMashiach, which means "anointed." It usually refers to a person initiated into God's service by being anointed with oil. (Exodus 29:7, 1-Kings 1:39, 2-Kings 9:3)

(1) Jesus Did Not Fulfill the Messianic Prophecies
What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? One of the central themes of biblical prophecy is the promise of a future age of perfection characterized by universal peace and recognition of God. (Isaiah 2:1-4, 32:15-18, 60:15-18; Zephaniah 3:9; Hosea 2:20-22; Amos 9:13-15; Micah 4:1-4; Zechariah 8:23, 14:9; Jeremiah 31:33-34)

Specifically, the Bible says he will:

1. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
  2. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).
  3. Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)
  4. Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world – on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).
If an individual fails to fulfill even one of these conditions, then he cannot be the Messiah.

Because no one has ever fulfilled the Bible's description of this future King, Jews still await the coming of the Messiah. All past Messianic claimants, including Jesus of Nazareth, Bar Cochba and Shabbtai Tzvi have been rejected.

Christians counter that Jesus will fulfill these in the Second Coming. Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies outright; in the Bible no concept of a second coming exists.

Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus

The idea that Jesus was a Jew is a big lie.

Jesus, in fact, fought the Jews and was crucified for it.

It was his own fault. Jesus was supposed to take a dive in the 5th, but double crossed the jews, who had 8 to 1 odds on the jew. Jesus tried to hide in the garden, but he was betrayed by Judas, with a kiss (Judas was gay). They took JC to Big Pilot, who washed his hands of him. Turns out that the Jew he defeated was a "made" man.Jesus was taken for a ride. and soon disappeared. Some people believe that he is buried beneath the pitcher's mound at Yankee stadium.

sacrificing animals as a part of temple protocol was sorta ended by Ezra. Ezra was not
entirely accepted at that time--------but now his stuff is--------da accepted protocol. I doubt that
lamb and pigeon killing will be renewed

Jews did not have men who became Gods, therefore Jesus the jew was not a jew.
No, Jews did not have men who became gods, therefore the Romans got the whole damn story all wrong.

Josephus said Vespasian was the Savior, just like King Cyrus.

Thank goodness, and there doesn't need to be another one. Have you seen the show DIG, it was part filmed in Israel, and it was horrible. It was a 10 episodes show on TV. There is no tribulation coming. Those who were left behind were those who were fighting the Romans.

Dig (TV series) - Wikipedia

you watched TEN episodes of a series you HATED? why? did the catechism whore FORCE YOU?

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. .

Jews don't believe Jesus was anything- or that they have anything to 'admit' to.

But thanks for the whole thing of blaming all Jews for the murder of your Christ.

Here is why:
Matthew 27:24-25 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands and said, “I am innocent of the blood of this Just person. You see to it.” And all the people answered and said, “His blood be upon us and on our children.”
You asked for it. You got it. To this day and forward. Where is your Temple now?

My temple? LOL.

You believe that all of the Jews in existence at the time of the supposed Christ said that? And that all Jews alive today had a role in the death of the supposed Christ?

Really?

Matthew 27 has been used as a dog whistle by anti-semites for centuries- surely you are aware that the verse has been used as an excuse for abuse by Christians of Jews.

12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

No I don't. I think one of the main reasons the Temple Jews wanted Christ dead was because thousands and thousands were following Christ, not calling for his death. The next 100 years were spent trying to kill off those who believed Christ was the Son of God. I believe the ones that Pilate was addressing said that.

While people like to blame today's Christians for the crusades, I do not blame any Jew for anything. Not my place. Nor do I use the Bible as a weapon. I can't prevent Bible verses from being used to attack Christians or Jews. I can however make sense of them. And use the whole book as a point of reference. God's word in both the OT and NT can be counted on.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

While I understand what Matthew was saying, the Jews do not. They would rather stick to the letter of the Law than to grasp the meaning behind it. Christ said you left out the love part. And if you included love, you wouldn't need a Temple or sacrifices.

The Jews kicked God out of one Temple already, and will not be inviting His Son into the next. They will continue to be stifled by the Law. And thumb their nose at Grace.

Matthew, the Jew, felt it was important enough to include in his writings that the Jews drew their children into the mess. I trust Matthew.
And you are presumptuous to tell me what I need. Christ supplied all that I need and continues to advocate on my behalf today, thank you. Sweep your own porch...

Last edited:

Here is why:

My temple? LOL.

Really?

No I don't. I think one of the main reasons the Temple Jews wanted Christ dead was because thousands and thousands were following Christ, not calling for his death. The next 100 years were spent trying to kill off those who believed Christ was the Son of God. I believe the ones that Pilate was addressing said that.

While people like to blame today's Christians for the crusades, I do not blame any Jew for anything. Not my place. Nor do I use the Bible as a weapon. I can't prevent Bible verses from being used to attack Christians or Jews. I can however make sense of them. And use the whole book as a point of reference. God's word in both the OT and NT can be counted on.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

While I understand what Matthew was saying, the Jews do not. They would rather stick to the letter of the Law than to grasp the meaning behind it. Christ said you left out the love part.

The Jews kicked God out of one Temple already, and will not be inviting His Son into the next. They will continue to be stifled by the Law. And thumb their nose at Grace.

Matthew, the Jew, felt it was important enough to include in his writings that the Jews drew their children into the mess. I trust Matthew.
And you are presumptuous to tell me what I need. Christ supplied all that I need and continues to advocate on my behalf today, thank you. Sweep your own porch...

do you have even the slightest idea WHO THE "TEMPLE JEWS" (a term that does not exactly make
sense ------but you can play with your own shit) were? -----for example----who was the famous CAIAPHAS? You have no idea what other people THINK or KNOW_------from your posts --it is
clear that you know nothing

Forum List

Back