Jesus was not a Jew

it is not at all clear to me that the ESSENES were FIGHTING actively in their HEYDAY-----they were
MONASTIC PEOPLE------waiting ........ The Sacarii were an unrelated group------not monastic

They fought Romans. Zealots.

you are very confused. People who rejected the filth and stink of ROME were not CONSTANTLY
swinging swords or daggers--------just about the WHOLE country rejected the roman stink but just
went about their business------SOME who rejected the roman stench retreated to remote places--both
North and South-----and developed something like ashrams. The essenes were such a group

Why do you want the Christians to worship a jew so bad. Essense= zealots. The Romans never asked for much , just peace and taxes. The Jews rebelled and interrupted trade routes. The Romans accepted all religions at first and even embraced them, but the Roman zealots would not have it.

It is the Christians who WANT TO WORSHIP A JEW------and have for almost 2000 years.
I am not at all surprised that you worship a people who fed men women and children
to lions--------and enslaved even the Greeks whom, they themselves, recognized as their
superiors and whose form of slavery was so barbaric that KILLING slaves for sport was
entirely acceptable and endorsed by their "gods" -------it is SO YOU-----ethics from
your catechism whore

No they didn't. I guess Josephus enjoyed be a freedman. Just Jewish propaganda. They didn't enslave the Greeks, where are you getting this from.

they didn't what? Josephus seems to have enjoyed writing jewish history----he was later edited
a bit ----his stuff fell into the hands of the VESTAL WHORES

Innocent, sacarii and zealots fighting the Romans were innocent??

yes----as was Jesus------crucified by Pilate for sedition against Rome.-----as was Nathan Hale---
hanged for sedition against Englandl. as were the millions Killed by the emperor of
THE THIRD HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE----adolf Hitler

Most Roman emperors became Gods, of course Judaism and Christianity are both created religions. No one knows Gods name or even what God is. God is a higher power. We just have names for our Gods.

The Apotheosis of Washington - Wikipedia

What concrete proof do you have that they are created?

I have proof from both old & new testament by the authors of those books ,signs to look for before Jesus returns and each and very one is coming true.
Can't be made up if they have become facts. :)
Most Roman emperors became Gods, of course Judaism and Christianity are both created religions. No one knows Gods name or even what God is. God is a higher power. We just have names for our Gods.

I have proof from both old & new testament by the authors of those books ,signs to look for before Jesus returns and each and very one is coming true.
Matthew 24:34New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)

Matt 24: 34 Amen, I say to you, this generationa will not pass away until all these things have taken place.

He was referring to the generation that sees the signS of His second coming. The generation that saw the rebirth of Israel IN A DAY . That day was May 14, 1948. To pick and choose a sign or two turns believers into Millerites.

Matthew 24:33
So also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near, right at the door.

We are the ONLY generation to see all the things......

No he was referring to a generation and in that day that was 40 years. Ad they did see all those things, did they not?? I am talking the Jews of the day, the ones he was speaking to.

Too think Jesus would say, well in 1948 when the jews take control of Jerusalem (which has not happened) I'm coming back. Its done, it was 40 years to the taking over of Masada.

Jesus was talking to them about his resurrection from death and yes it all happened, not his 2nd coming.
They are 2 separate events and even his followers thought mistakenly that they were in end times.

The Coming of the Son of Man
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Parable of the Fig Tree
32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that is near—at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Have you read Josephus?

They fought Romans. Zealots.

you are very confused. People who rejected the filth and stink of ROME were not CONSTANTLY
swinging swords or daggers--------just about the WHOLE country rejected the roman stink but just
went about their business------SOME who rejected the roman stench retreated to remote places--both
North and South-----and developed something like ashrams. The essenes were such a group

Why do you want the Christians to worship a jew so bad. Essense= zealots. The Romans never asked for much , just peace and taxes. The Jews rebelled and interrupted trade routes. The Romans accepted all religions at first and even embraced them, but the Roman zealots would not have it.

It is the Christians who WANT TO WORSHIP A JEW------and have for almost 2000 years.
I am not at all surprised that you worship a people who fed men women and children
to lions--------and enslaved even the Greeks whom, they themselves, recognized as their
superiors and whose form of slavery was so barbaric that KILLING slaves for sport was
entirely acceptable and endorsed by their "gods" -------it is SO YOU-----ethics from
your catechism whore

No they didn't. I guess Josephus enjoyed be a freedman. Just Jewish propaganda. They didn't enslave the Greeks, where are you getting this from.

they didn't what? Josephus seems to have enjoyed writing jewish history----he was later edited

No they did not. Good try Rosie.

My fave part of the edition of Josephus that I read was a review by a protestant
minister. He liked the book but TOOK EXCEPTION to the fact that Josephus
expressed a VERY HIGH OPINION of "phariseees"-------the good minister considered
that stuff a "MISTAKE"

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. Or the death of God's prophets, or asking God to remove Himself from their Temple.
Christ is going to return to you. And this time you'll know who He is. And you will cry bitter tears when you see how horribably scarred he is. He will wipe your tears, and never leave you this time.

And you had better hope that I am right about this because the whole World is about to turn against you. If Christ, the Lion of Judah, doesn't return when He said He will, there won't be a Jew or any other life left on this earth..
And this time you'll know who He is.

if there were a resurrection those people would have been the very proof by their admission (of guilt) it had actually occurred, their silence during that time can mean only one thing -

And you will cry bitter tears when you see how horribably scarred he is. He will wipe your tears, and never leave you this time.

... that should already have happened, christian what bitter tears will be for you when you can no longer hide from the truth your bible disguises and for those that have yet to face justice for their crime.

your catechism whore

No they did not. Good try Rosie.

"no they....(who) did not.....(what?

So now God was the Roman Emperor in 69 a.d.?
Wow!

So now God was the Roman Emperor in 69 a.d.?
Wow!

Matt 24: 34 Amen, I say to you, this generationa will not pass away until all these things have taken place.

He was referring to the generation that sees the signS of His second coming. The generation that saw the rebirth of Israel IN A DAY . That day was May 14, 1948. To pick and choose a sign or two turns believers into Millerites.

So also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near, right at the door.

No he was referring to a generation and in that day that was 40 years. Ad they did see all those things, did they not?? I am talking the Jews of the day, the ones he was speaking to.

Too think Jesus would say, well in 1948 when the jews take control of Jerusalem (which has not happened) I'm coming back. Its done, it was 40 years to the taking over of Masada.

No, they certainly did not see the signs Christ eluded to.
His return is to prevent the destruction of all life on earth. When Christ was here, no humans had the ability to destroy all life on earth. That would be our time, our bombs. Was Damascus destroyed, never to be rebuilt? No? Not yet? Did you rebuild the Temple ? No? Not yet? Then Christ has not returned..
God didn't draw the Jews back to Israel after the death of Christ. Just the opposite. God scattered them.

To understand that the prophets could predict years and years in advance is no different than Christ doing it. To think Daniel would say the exact day in 1948, that Israel would become a Nation in a day. If Daniel can do it, why can't Christ?
Jesus, the Christ, made it very clear what would be happening on earth upon his return. And the fact that He would not be leaving the next time. He is going to rule and reign from Jerusalem. So if he already returned, where is He?
I am pretty sure that you have to rebuild your Temple before Jesus shows up again. And as prophesy would have it, the Jews are preparing to do just that, for the first time in 2,000 years.

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. Or the death of God's prophets, or asking God to remove Himself from their Temple.
Christ is going to return to you. And this time you'll know who He is. And you will cry bitter tears when you see how horribably scarred he is. He will wipe your tears, and never leave you this time.

And you had better hope that I am right about this because the whole World is about to turn against you. If Christ, the Lion of Judah, doesn't return when He said He will, there won't be a Jew or any other life left on this earth..

if there were a resurrection those people would have been the very proof by their admission (of guilt) it had actually occurred, their silence during that time can mean only one thing -

And you will cry bitter tears when you see how horribably scarred he is. He will wipe your tears, and never leave you this time.

... that should already have happened, christian what bitter tears will be for you when you can no longer hide from the truth your bible disguises and for those that have yet to face justice for their crime.

sheeesh Breezie-----what hidden truth?

His return is to prevent the destruction of all life on earth. When Christ was here, no humans had the ability to destroy all life on earth. That would be our time, our bombs. Was Damascus destroyed, never to be rebuilt? No? Not yet? Did you rebuild the Temple ? No? Not yet? Then Christ has not returned..
God didn't draw the Jews back to Israel after the death of Christ. Just the opposite. God scattered them.

To understand that the prophets could predict years and years in advance is no different than Christ doing it. To think Daniel would say the exact day in 1948, that Israel would become a Nation in a day. If Daniel can do it, why can't Christ?
He made it very clear what would be happening on earth upon his return. And the fact that He would not be leaving the next time. He is going to rule and reign from Jerusalem. So if he already returned, where is He?
I am pretty sure that you have to rebuild your Temple before Jesus shows up again. And as prophesy would have it, the Jews are preparing to do just that, for the first time in 2,000 years.

I am crocheting doilies ----------

I had a fig tree-------it was murdered by choke weed----aka MORNING GLORY

Titus cut some down. Fig trees are hug

He made it very clear what would be happening on earth upon his return. And the fact that He would not be leaving the next time. He is going to rule and reign from Jerusalem. So if he already returned, where is He?

You are reading into it what you have been being told. He is not coming back. Titus came with his army. I suggest you read Josephus carefully, the War of the Jews. The kingdom of God is Rome, the Kingdom of Heaven is different. Jews did not have men who became Gods, therefore Jesus the jew was not a jew.

for the christian - “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani”

for the murderers, Justice yet rendered.

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. .

LOL- the 'jews role in the death of God's son'?

Is this like your role in the Slavery in America?

Jews don't believe Jesus was anything- or that they have anything to 'admit' to.

But thanks for the whole thing of blaming all Jews for the murder of your Christ.

Here is why:
Matthew 27:24-25 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands and said, “I am innocent of the blood of this Just person. You see to it.” And all the people answered and said, “His blood be upon us and on our children.”
You asked for it. You got it. To this day and forward. Where is your Temple now?

you believe that idiot story? the same PILATE that went on to crucify thousands more innocent
people?----------Where is your VIRGIN?

I have no reason to doubt Nicodemus, one of the most prestigious men of his time. And his minutes of the trials that were presented in real time to both Pilate and the Temple priests. And his record of the days following Christ's death. His transcripts remain to this day.
It was Pilate's wife that convinced him that Christ was not an ordinary man. And Pilate believed her.
What happened to those Jews and their children in that "fake story"? Off ya go, for reals. Say good bye to Israel for generations and generations of Jews with blood on their hands, placed there at the behest of their arrogant parents and grandparents.

Last edited:

for the christian - “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani”

for the murderers, Justice yet rendered.

it was a long time ago--------those romans are LONG DEAD

Josephus War Book 6, Chapter 5 Contains:

So these publicly declared that the signal foreshowed the desolation

that was coming upon them. Besides these, a few days after that feast, on the one and twentieth

day of the month Artemisius, [Jyar,] a certain prodigious and incredible phenomenon appeared:

I suppose the account of it would seem to be a fable, were it not related by those that saw it, and

were not the events that followed it of so considerable a nature as to deserve such signals; for,

before sun-setting, chariots and troops of soldiers in their armor were seen running about among

the clouds, and surrounding of cities. Moreover, at that feast which we call Pentecost, as the

priests were going by night into the inner [court of the temple,] as their custom was, to perform

their sacred ministrations, they said that, in the first place, they felt a quaking, and heard a great

noise, and after that they heard a sound as of a great multitude, saying, "Let us remove hence."

But, what is still more terrible, there was one Jesus, the son of Ananus, a plebeian and a

husbandman, who, four years before the war began, and at a time when the city was in very

great peace and prosperity, came to that feast whereon it is our custom for every one to make

tabernacles to God in the temple, (23) began on a sudden to cry aloud, "A voice from the east, a

voice from the west, a voice from the four winds, a voice against Jerusalem and the holy house,

a voice against the bridegrooms and the brides, and a voice against this whole people!" This was

his cry, as he went about by day and by night, in all the lanes of the city. However, certain of the

most eminent among the populace had great indignation at this dire cry of his, and took up the

man, and gave him a great number of severe stripes; yet did not he either say any thing for

himself, or any thing peculiar to those that chastised him, but still went on with the same words

which he cried before. Hereupon our rulers, supposing, as the case proved to be, that this was a

sort of divine fury in the man, brought him to the Roman procurator, where he was whipped till

his bones were laid bare; yet he did not make any supplication for himself, nor shed any tears,

but turning his voice to the most lamentable tone possible, at every stroke of the whip his

answer was, "Woe, woe to Jerusalem!" And when Albinus (for he was then our procurator)

asked him, Who he was? and whence he came? and why he uttered such words? he made no

manner of reply to what he said, but still did not leave off his melancholy ditty, till Albinus took

him to be a madman, and dismissed him. Now, during all the time that passed before the war

began, this man did not go near any of the citizens, nor was seen by them while he said so; but

he every day uttered these lamentable words, as if it were his premeditated vow, "Woe, woe to

Jerusalem!" Nor did he give ill words to any of those that beat him every day, nor good words to

those that gave him food; but this was his reply to all men, and indeed no other than a

melancholy presage of what was to come. This cry of his was the loudest at the festivals; and he

There are 2,500 prophesies about Christ's return, and the condition of the earth prior to that happening. And only this generation has seen them fulfilled. The rest of the predictions read like the nightly news and are scheduled for the tribulation period we are heading into. God even tells us who the players are.

Little side note, there hasn't been a sacrificial red heifer in thousands of years, and then all of a sudden, in our generation, to fulfill prophecy, Voici! Perfect red heifers in the USA and in other countries, without one white hair.

Jesus Christ was a Jew. And it is understandable that the Jews don't want to admit their role in the death of God's Son. .

LOL- the 'jews role in the death of God's son'?

Is this like your role in the Slavery in America?

Jews don't believe Jesus was anything- or that they have anything to 'admit' to.

But thanks for the whole thing of blaming all Jews for the murder of your Christ.

Here is why:
Matthew 27:24-25 When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands and said, “I am innocent of the blood of this Just person. You see to it.” And all the people answered and said, “His blood be upon us and on our children.”
You asked for it. You got it. To this day and forward. Where is your Temple now?

you believe that idiot story? the same PILATE that went on to crucify thousands more innocent
people?----------Where is your VIRGIN?

I have no reason to doubt Nicodemus, one of the most prestigious men of his time. And his minutes of the trials that were presented in real time to both Pilate and the Temple priests. And his record of the days following Christ's death. His transcripts remain to this day.
It was Pilate's wife that convinced him that Christ was not an ordinary man. And Pilate believed her.
What happened to those Jews and their children in that "fake story"? Off ya go, for reals. Say good bye to Israel for generations and generations of Jews with blood on their hands, placed there at the behest of their arrogant parents and grandparents.

you have the original writing of Nicodemus--------and the writings of MRS PILATE-----the holy virgin wife
of SAINT PILATE? eastern ortho.........from what country?

Forum List

Back