Jesus

it isn't so much as christians blaming jews of today for killing jesus as it is a need for jews to believe that christians have the belief that jews killed jesus. it allows jews a ready made excuse for their contentious and disagreeable nature.

you are a good example.

I've read Sherri's posts which, on many occasions, say that the Israelis/Jews of today are repeating what their ancestors did to the "Palestinian" Jesus 2000 years ago.

As for the "contentious and disagreeable" part of your post, are you sure you're not describing yourself?

YOU should stop putting words into my mouth I did not say. I DO OFTEN compare the way people act now and when Jesus lived in Palestine, and see parallels between Palestine now and when Jesus lived in Palestine, but I never said they were repeating what was done to Jesus. NOT even possible, Jesus is not living again as a man in Palestine. YOU simply say the wierdest things!

Well then, in order not be misinterpreted, the next time you discuss the Israeli-Palestinian issue, you should simply leave Jesus out of it.

Jews today should not be blamed for what their ancestors may, or may not have done, to a man named Jesus, many centuries ago. First of all, it's obvious from a reading of the Christian Bible, that Jesus was a Jew, so Christians should thank us for simply breeding their god in the first place. His followers called him "King of Israel", not King of Palestine. Secondly, from a Christian theological viewpoint, their god came down to earth as a man to suffer and die, in order to "save" mankind from their sins. This was supposedly pre-ordained from the beginning, so how could Jews even be blamed? Thirdly, from a logical viewpoint, if Jesus was actually a god, he could have saved himself anytime from his oppressors. Fourthly, it was the Romans who actually crucified him, which was their own unique form of execution. Blaming Jews alive today for his death, or especially relating it in any way to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as Sherry always does, is completely unfair. :cuckoo:

it isn't so much as christians blaming jews of today for killing jesus as it is a need for jews to believe that christians have the belief that jews killed jesus. it allows jews a ready made excuse for their contentious and disagreeable nature.

you are a good example.
Nazi boy stop including Jew hating scumbags like yourself as representatives of Christianity.

LOL

JEWS killed Jesus. MY Bible tells me that so I believe it to be true.

Even according to the New Testament, the Jews did not do the actual killing. He was being heretical according to Jewish law. And this was all supposedly pre-ordained.

THE BIBLE says Jews killed Jesus. THEY are the literal words written by the Apostle Paul and Jews had Him put to death, the story of the Crucifixion clearly shows that to be true. SO, THE TRUTH IS Jews killed Jesus and I intend to keep speaking about that truth written in my Bible.

Wasn't it God sacrificing his own son to save humanity?

So why are you bitching about it? It was God's will, or not?

Can't have it both ways....

IT is not about blame, it is about truth. JEWS KILLED him and it was all Gods plan, too!

Ok, whatever.

But what does it have to do with what is happening today, anyway?

Jews today should not be blamed for what their ancestors may, or may not have done, to a man named Jesus, many centuries ago. First of all, it's obvious from a reading of the Christian Bible, that Jesus was a Jew, so Christians should thank us for simply breeding their god in the first place. His followers called him "King of Israel", not King of Palestine. Secondly, from a Christian theological viewpoint, their god came down to earth as a man to suffer and die, in order to "save" mankind from their sins. This was supposedly pre-ordained from the beginning, so how could Jews even be blamed? Thirdly, from a logical viewpoint, if Jesus was actually a god, he could have saved himself anytime from his oppressors. Fourthly, it was the Romans who actually crucified him, which was their own unique form of execution. Blaming Jews alive today for his death, or especially relating it in any way to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as Sherry always does, is completely unfair. :cuckoo:

you are a good example.

I've read Sherri's posts which, on many occasions, say that the Israelis/Jews of today are repeating what their ancestors did to the "Palestinian" Jesus 2000 years ago.

As for the "contentious and disagreeable" part of your post, are you sure you're not describing yourself?
I don't know what it is about those evil Jooooos, that even Gods Son can't protect himself against them. Ha ha ha!

Even according to the New Testament, the Jews did not do the actual killing. He was being heretical according to Jewish law. And this was all supposedly pre-ordained.

THE BIBLE says Jews killed Jesus. THEY are the literal words written by the Apostle Paul and Jews had Him put to death, the story of the Crucifixion clearly shows that to be true. SO, THE TRUTH IS Jews killed Jesus and I intend to keep speaking about that truth written in my Bible.
Nah you're not reading from the Bible, Nazi witch. This is what happens when you don't take your meds, looney tunes.

For you, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:*Who*both*killed the Lord Jesus, and*their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men.”•*1 Thessalonians 2:14–15

For you, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:*Who*both*killed the Lord Jesus, and*their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men.”•*1 Thessalonians 2:14–15
Well at least she got part of it right, JUDEAH. There was never a Palestine during Jesus' time. Ha ha ha.

Wasn't it God sacrificing his own son to save humanity?

So why are you bitching about it? It was God's will, or not?

Can't have it both ways....

IT is not about blame, it is about truth. JEWS KILLED him and it was all Gods plan, too!

Ok, whatever.

THAT is a huge topic raised by your question. WOW, SO many different viewpoints about that are out there. I do not claim to know what Prophecy will look like factually in our world, thats why I so readily reject all these end time theories shooting up In our midst!

Not to be taken literally, Reverend.

christians todsy do not blame jews for killing jesus but jews need to think christians blame them. it is an example of your ethos, in a manner of speaking.

Eh?!

Dude, that's total bullshit.

you all think about it more than i have ever seen a christian think about it. i know catholics don't think about it at all. you just use it to garner sympathy and assign guilt, saying we blame jews for something that we do not. it is almost as if y'all feel guilty about jews killing him 2000 years ago.

So you believe it or not? you're contradicting yourself in the last statement.

Are you high?

None of this makes any sense....

yeah, i'm high and drunk...anyone who disagrees with a fuckin' jew has to be high are drunk. all the irish are either high or drunk. all muslims are animals and savages. happy now, masssah?

i do not believe that christians in general and catholics in particular blame jews for killing jesus. i never contradicted myself. you read what i said through your own jaded morality and values.. the jews, though, did kill jesus.

Ok, whatever.

THAT is a huge topic raised by your question. WOW, SO many different viewpoints about that are out there. I do not claim to know what Prophecy will look like factually in our world, thats why I so readily reject all these end time theories shooting up In our midst!

Now if you could just point out the part where it says that Jesus was a Palestinian living in Palestine....:D

christians todsy do not blame jews for killing jesus but jews need to think christians blame them. it is an example of your ethos, in a manner of speaking.

Eh?!

Dude, that's total bullshit.

you all think about it more than i have ever seen a christian think about it. i know catholics don't think about it at all. you just use it to garner sympathy and assign guilt, saying we blame jews for something that we do not. it is almost as if y'all feel guilty about jews killing him 2000 years ago.

So you believe it or not? you're contradicting yourself in the last statement.

Are you high?

None of this makes any sense....

yeah, i'm high and drunk...anyone who disagrees with a fuckin' jew has to be high are drunk. all the irish are either high or drunk. all muslims are animals and savages. happy now, masssah?

i do not believe that christians in general and catholics in particular blame jews for killing jesus. i never contradicted myself. you read what i said through your own jaded morality and values.. the jews, though, did kill jesus.
" The Jews, though, did kill Jesus". Figuratively speaking, of course.

Forum List

Back