Jesus's Instructions to Believers=Take My Word to all the World.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
JESUS= told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and earth. 19 Therefore go and make disciples in all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and then teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you; and be sure of this—that I am with you always, even to the end of the world.”

Matthew 28:19-20. Jesus instructed His disciples to go out and share the Good News about how Jesus died on the cross for our sins, was buried and was raised from the dead on the third day. The disciples were also to teach people how to be followers of Jesus and to obey His commandments.

Since Jesus knew that the disciples could grow discouraged when He returned to heaven He gave them a promise that followed His instructions. Read the last part of Matthew 28:20. What did Jesus promise (that He would always be with His disciples to the end of the age)? If Jesus was going to leave the earth soon and return to His heavenly Father how could He always be with His disciples? Jesus had promised the disciples that God was going to send the gift of the Holy Spirit. God’s Holy Spirit would live inside the heart of each of Jesus’ disciples. With the Holy Spirit living inside of believers, Jesus’ presence would always be with them wherever they went.

JESUS= told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and earth. 19 Therefore go and make disciples in all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and then teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you; and be sure of this—that I am with you always, even to the end of the world.”

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword......"

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

NOW!!! IF YOU ONLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU POST!!! duh!

NOW!!! IF YOU ONLY UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU POST!!! duh!

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink from it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Last edited:
John 14:6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed."

"Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

john 14:6
6 jesus answered, “i am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.

"he who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed."

"just art thou in these thy judgments, thou holy one who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

beware!!! Satan's tools,fools,puppets will be judged!!!

john 14:6
6 jesus answered, “i am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.

"he who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed."

"just art thou in these thy judgments, thou holy one who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood, as if with new wine. Then all mankind will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."

And by Colossians 1:16 the Lord of all lords
is Authority over all laws and authorities, visible or invisible.

So by these other laws, the "Holy Trinity" is also fulfilled by Christ
in terms of natural laws and psychology of human nature:
* body, mind, spirit
* superego, ego, id
* individual will, relationships by governed by conscience, collective society

and found in OTHER RELIGIONS AND LAWS in the form of
* Judicial, Legislative, Executive = (Three Branches in Constitutional laws)
* Buddha, Dharma, Sangha = (Three Refuges in Buddhism)
* Creator, Destroyer (of evil), Preserver (of peace) = (Hinduism)
* Jen (Universal Benevolence), Yi (highest principles embodied in man), Li (outward expression of moral standards and conduct) = (Confucianism)
* Quran, Shariah, Sunni = (Three Authorities in Islam)
etc.

So Jesus being God's will and Universal Justice incarnated
fulfills ALL laws given to man through these various authorities,
from the secular sciences to the sacred scriptures in world religions.

In Christ Jesus all are made one, whole and perfect, even as our Heavenly Father is perfect. All wrongs are corrected, all Justice is restored with Mercy, and Truth is
established which sets humanity free from strife and suffering from past sins.

Peace be unto all.
Salaam Malaikum
May all that is sent by God be received and reconciled in Christ Jesus. Where all errors find correction, all divisions are resolved, all injustices righted, and all injuries be healed. In Christ Jesus name, let equal Justice be Restored with Peace and Salvation for all humanity.
Amen.

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood, as if with new wine. Then all mankind will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."

If you choose the path of Retibutive Justice, you will invoke the same God's wrath upon your head.

However, for those who chose the Restorative Justice path, or Justice with Mercy and Peace through Christ Jesus, then those who grant mercy and forgiveness receive the same.

So either way, retributive or restorative, you get the justice you give.
You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

If you do and speak "all things with love" then the same shall be meted unto you!

Forgiveness begets Forgiveness.
Unforgiveness begets Unforgiveness.

You can choose the path to heaven or the road to hell, either way.
It is God's will that we LEARN the difference, and much of this is by experience,
by comparing the results we get in life, and deciding "which path" brings us peace or not.

We have both choices in the Bible:
to follow the old ways of living by the "letter of the law" where retribution kills
or follow the new ways of living by the "spirit of the law" where love of truth renews life

We have this choice, because God gives us free will
and a conscience to learn the difference between the road to heaven and road to hell

Last edited:

And that path is through forgiveness

No one enters into the Kingdom of God except as "little children"

If we do not forgive others, we are not forgiven,
and this "unforgivness" keeps people from entering into Heaven

as the one Blasphemy, against the Holy Spirit, that is
not forgiven in this world or the next. The "sin of unforgiveness"
which God cannot force us to change, but we must CHOOSE to ask help to remove it.

which God cannot force us to change, but we must CHOOSE to ask help to remove it.

The one Blasphemy, against the Holy Spirit THAT WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN IS TO REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE!!!

The one Blasphemy, against the Holy Spirit THAT WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN IS TO REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE!!!

"The sword will strike her wise counselors, and they will become fools. The sword will strike her mightiest warriors, and panic will seize them."

"The sword will strike her wise counselors, and they will become fools. The sword will strike her mightiest warriors, and panic will seize them."

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land. For by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land. For by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."

YOUR SINS DO HAVE A HIGH COST AND HURT MANY OTHERS AS WELL!!! Think!

This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

YES!!! NUKES WILL BE USED AGAINST THE NATIONS THAT ATTACK TINY ISRAEL!!! Dont mess with GOD'S PEOPLE!!!

YES!!! NUKES WILL BE USED AGAINST THE NATIONS THAT ATTACK TINY ISRAEL!!! Dont mess with GOD'S PEOPLE!!!

Its not about nukes you moron.

Its about people like you perjuring yourself in the name of God as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.

Bottoms up!

Its not about nukes you moron.

Its about people like you perjuring yourself in the name of God as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.

Bottoms up!

THIS IS A PROPHECY WRITTEN OVER 3000 YEARS AGO ABOUT THE END DAYS WHEN TINY ISRAEL WOULD BE ATTACKED AND HOW NUKES WOULD BE USED AGAINST THE ATTACKERS!!! =This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

Forum List

Back