Jesus's Instructions to Believers=Take My Word to all the World.

YES!!! NUKES WILL BE USED AGAINST THE NATIONS THAT ATTACK TINY ISRAEL!!! Dont mess with GOD'S PEOPLE!!!

Its not about nukes you moron.

Its about people like you perjuring yourself in the name of God as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.

Bottoms up!

:wine:

THIS IS A PROPHECY WRITTEN OVER 3000 YEARS AGO ABOUT THE END DAYS WHEN TINY ISRAEL WOULD BE ATTACKED AND HOW NUKES WOULD BE USED AGAINST THE ATTACKERS!!! =This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

flesh, eyes, and tongues do not rot when a nuclear bomb goes off.

But in full view everyone here, whatever they believe or don't believe, your flesh, eyes and tongue are slowly rotting exactly where you have chosen to stand.

Last edited:
its not about nukes you moron.

Its about people like you perjuring yourself in the name of god as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness.

Bottoms up!

this is a prophecy written over 3000 years ago about the end days when tiny israel would be attacked and how nukes would be used against the attackers!!! =this is the plague with which the lord will strike all the nations that fought against jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

But in full view of believers and unbelievers, you are slowly rotting exactly where you have chosen to stand.

think!! Silly tard!!! To man 3000 years ago rot and dissolve(melt) are the same thing!!!

this is a prophecy written over 3000 years ago about the end days when tiny israel would be attacked and how nukes would be used against the attackers!!! =this is the plague with which the lord will strike all the nations that fought against jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

But in full view of believers and unbelievers, you are slowly rotting exactly where you have chosen to stand.

think!! Silly tard!!! To man 3000 years ago rot and dissolve(melt) are the same thing!!!

MORE SCRIPTURE ABOUT NUKES==

◄ Revelation 6:14 ►
The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Thanks, GiSM, son of the almighty yet edible triune mangod, for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the commands to refrain from the flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate, the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly, and the flesh of any dead thing by so generously demonstrating the terrible consequences for disobedience.

Thanks, GiSM, son of the almighty yet edible triune mangod, for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the commands to refrain from the flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate, the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly, and the flesh of any dead thing by so generously demonstrating the terrible consequences for disobedience.

YES!!! (BEFORE JESUS CAME TO EARTH) MAN LIVED UNDER THE OLD COVENANT AND THERE WERE MANY RULES ABOUT FOOD AND CLOTHING AND ECT. THAT WERE DONE AWAY WITH UNDER THE ""NEW"" COVENANT THAT WE BELIEVERS LIVE UNDER NOW!!!Think!

YES!!! (BEFORE JESUS CAME TO EARTH) MAN LIVED UNDER THE OLD COVENANT AND THERE WERE MANY RULES ABOUT FOOD AND CLOTHING AND ECT. THAT WERE DONE AWAY WITH UNDER THE ""NEW"" COVENANT THAT WE BELIEVERS LIVE UNDER NOW!!!Think!

"Take this cup of wine and drink from it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"Take this cup of wine and drink from it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

YES!!! GREAT SCRIPTURE!!! BUT ITS TOO BAD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOD IS SAYING!!! Sad!!!

YES!!! GREAT SCRIPTURE!!! BUT ITS TOO BAD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOD IS SAYING!!! Sad!!!

Sure I do, its about that covenant you mentioned that you are under......

"Just art thou in these thy judgments, tho Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

" 'This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Drink, get drunk and vomit, and fall to rise no more because of the sword I will send among you.'

Living The Life Under The New Covenant

Are you living your life under the Old Covenant or The New Covenant, or maybe you think you are still under both covenants. In Christ things change, in Christ you change, and so does your life. So, where are you at? Maybe you feel the best choice is a mixture of the two. The Bible is divided into two sections; The Old Testament is in the first section and The New Testament is in the last. In many places the old, for shadows; and predicts what is coming in the new.
Isaiah 53, tells us hundreds of years ahead of time what Jesus is all about. While you need to read the whole chapter, let us just take a look at verses 4 and 5 as follows. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
When Jesus came and stood up to read in the synagogue on the sabbath day he said in
Luke 4:18,19, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor, he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Jesus said you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free. From darkness to light, because the word reveals who you are when Jesus comes into your heart. He alone is the light of the world. Under the old, you will hope that your good deeds will out way your sin, and you may then go to heaven. Under the old, only the prophets heard the voice of God and under the new, all Born Again Christians can hear the voice of God. Jesus said in John 10: 27-29, My sheep hear my voice and I know them, and they follow me; And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. Do these words imply that one can fall away? Do we believe the clarity of the words of Jesus, or man’s? Many believe a perverted gospel and not the true, and were not really Born Again in the first place.

JESUS= told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and earth. 19 Therefore go and make disciples in all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and then teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you; and be sure of this—that I am with you always, even to the end of the world.”

Your story sounds no more real than Heaven's Gate Cult

They came to believe that they were the earthly incarnations of aliens millions of years old: they were the two witnesses mentioned in Chapter 11 of the book of Revelation, placed on this earth to "harvest souls," i.e., to help save as many people as they could. Nettles persuaded Applewhite that as "The Two" they should embark on an evangelical mission to bring the truth to others.

What they told people was similar to what many other end-times cult leaders preached: that they would be persecuted and put to death by their enemies, their bodies would lie in the open for three and a half days, and they would prove their deity by rising from the dead and disappearing into a cloud. From there they would ascend to a higher level to be with God. Their interpretation of the biblical "cloud" was that it was actually a spaceship, and they expected to be welcomed aboard. Indeed, this was their only means of salvation from the "Luciferians," who were evil aliens that enslaved humans through worldly concerns like jobs, sex, and families. Those who believed in the message could join The Two and be saved as well.

JESUS= told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and earth. 19 Therefore go and make disciples in all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and then teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you; and be sure of this—that I am with you always, even to the end of the world.”

Your story sounds no more real than Heaven's Gate Cult

They came to believe that they were the earthly incarnations of aliens millions of years old: they were the two witnesses mentioned in Chapter 11 of the book of Revelation, placed on this earth to "harvest souls," i.e., to help save as many people as they could. Nettles persuaded Applewhite that as "The Two" they should embark on an evangelical mission to bring the truth to others.

What they told people was similar to what many other end-times cult leaders preached: that they would be persecuted and put to death by their enemies, their bodies would lie in the open for three and a half days, and they would prove their deity by rising from the dead and disappearing into a cloud. From there they would ascend to a higher level to be with God. Their interpretation of the biblical "cloud" was that it was actually a spaceship, and they expected to be welcomed aboard. Indeed, this was their only means of salvation from the "Luciferians," who were evil aliens that enslaved humans through worldly concerns like jobs, sex, and families. Those who believed in the message could join The Two and be saved as well.

YES!!! SATAN LOVES totry to copy and use a little truth MIXED IN WITH HIS LIES,SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIARS!!! and you??

Forum List

Back