🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jewish center in Charlottsville had to hire guards as cops would not help them

1. The police don't pay, dumbkopf. Tax-payers do.
2. You are still ducking my question. Why should the synagogue get special security, and not the church?

Because f1king Jews are Supremacists who think they should have rights the rest of us don't. And, if they don't get treated special, they just complain about antisemitism.
Oh? The police rejected the synagogue's request for personal security. Who'd they complain to?

Oh? The police rejected the synagogue's request for personal security. Who'd they complain to?

You know, your stupid posts are boring to read. If the synagogue hadn't complain to anyone, this wouldn't be a new story. And, if you read the article linked to the OP, you would have known of at least one complaint made to the public by them.

The fact is that they knew protection was required because they protected themselves with vest and shields, and ABANDONED THE ENTIRE PUBLIC
But you and the synagogue are whining that they didn't assign police officers to stand guard specifically in front of the synagogue. The OP said nothing about substandard policing or the failures of the police in general. Indeed, the OP seemed to acknowledge their presence as a good and desirable benefit and was whining about not having been able to order the police to give them special treatment.
A girl is dead because the police did not due their jobs..............................

And pay and pay they will
2. You are still ducking my question. Why should the synagogue get special security, and not the church?
You are the one that can not understand. People getting protection during a riot is NOT SPECIAL PROTECTION, this is merely what the police are required to provide to ALL the people, all of the people no matter what faith they practice. Anything less is gross misconduct, which as we know led to a death.

You know, your stupid posts are boring to read. If the synagogue hadn't complain to anyone, this wouldn't be a new story. And, if you read the article linked to the OP, you would have known of at least one complaint made to the public by them.
Imbecile.

They never complained about anti-semitism being the reason they were denied special police protection.

That was your idiotic claim... "And, if they don't get treated special, they just complain about antisemitism."

Well they didn't get special treatment so they just went and hired their own security.

Why should the synagogue get special security, and not the church?

Police aren't security guards for synagogues, churches, private businesses, or our homes.

Because f1king Jews are Supremacists who think they should have rights the rest of us don't. And, if they don't get treated special, they just complain about antisemitism.
Come on, now. If you think there is anything supremacist about God's Chosen People, you are, clearly, scapegoating to cover for your own failures, and because of your scapegoating, Jews deserve special treatment and must never be criticized.

Jewish media apparently. Newsweek, I think.

The fact is that they knew protection was required because they protected themselves with vest and shields, and ABANDONED THE ENTIRE PUBLIC
But you and the synagogue are whining that they didn't assign police officers to stand guard specifically in front of the synagogue. The OP said nothing about substandard policing or the failures of the police in general. Indeed, the OP seemed to acknowledge their presence as a good and desirable benefit and was whining about not having been able to order the police to give them special treatment.
A girl is dead because the police did not due their jobs..............................

And pay and pay they will
You are the one that can not understand. People getting protection during a riot is NOT SPECIAL PROTECTION, this is merely what the police are required to provide to ALL the people, all of the people no matter what faith they practice. Anything less is gross misconduct, which as we know led to a death.
So, if the police had placed a protective ring around the synagogue, that woman would be alive today?

Imbecile.

They never complained about anti-semitism being the reason they were denied special police protection.

That was your idiotic claim... "And, if they don't get treated special, they just complain about antisemitism."

Well they didn't get special treatment so they just went and hired their own security.
"Well they didn't get special treatment so they just went and hired their own security."

BulletProof is right. They complained.

You think wrong. Someone from the temple posted their experience of the rally on their blog and Newsweek picked it up from there. And the blog entry came after the fact. Before the rally, the temple merely went out and hired their own security after being informed the police would not provide them personal security.

So no, the idiot who posted, "if they don't get treated special, they just complain about antisemitism," proved himself to be quite mistaken as they did no such thing.

Imbecile.

"Well they didn't get special treatment so they just went and hired their own security."

BulletProof is right. They complained.
LOL

He said, "if they don't get treated special, they just complain about antisemitism."

Since no one here can show where they did that, he's not right. But I'm sure he appreciates you giving him a reach-around just the same.

You think wrong. Someone from the temple posted their experience of the rally on their blog and Newsweek picked it up from there. And the blog entry came after the fact. Before the rally, the temple merely went out and hired their own security after being informed the police would not provide them personal security.

So no, the idiot who posted, "if they don't get treated special, they just complain about antisemitism," proved himself to be quite mistaken as they did no such thing.
The OP has been complaining mightily that the police didn't stand guard at the synagogue and I would say the original blog post counts as complaining.

Jewish center in Charlottsville had to hire guards as cops would not help them

When it comes to right wingers insisting Nazi's are really good people, the Jews have learned their lesson. At least I hope they have. Trusting Nazi supporters is a mistake as bad as trusting the Nazi's themselves.

The OP has been complaining mightily that the police didn't stand guard at the synagogue and I would say the original blog post counts as complaining.
To whom did they complain about anti-semitism? You can't say.

The OP complained to this board, and the blogger and Newsweek complained to the world. Or to other Jews. Or to both. Or to God. Or to God and other Jews except Jesus. Or to themselves and other Jews and God. Or just to themselves. Not sure. Why?

The OP complained to this board, and the blogger and Newsweek complained to the world. Or to other Jews. Or to both. Or to God. Or to God and other Jews except Jesus. Or to themselves and other Jews and God. Or just to themselves. Not sure. Why?
The OP is not Jewish. Newsweek is not Jewish. The blog was not complaining about anti-Semitism driving police to deny them personal security. The temple did not complain about police rejecting their request for personal security. Rather than complain, they just went out and hired their own security.

The OP is not Jewish. Newsweek is not Jewish. The blog was not complaining about anti-Semitism driving police to deny them personal security. The temple did not complain about police rejecting their request for personal security. Rather than complain, they just went out and hired their own security.
Newsweek's owners:

ibm-media.jpg

The section of Los Angeles I live in is predominently Jewish. There is not a synagogue, school, or community center that does not have heavy private security. There are armed security guards even when these places are closed. LAPD has never refused to provide police protection. I'm sure that when called, the police would be there as fast as they could. Security is there because when second count, the police are only minutes away. It is probably the same elsewhere.

The section of Los Angeles I live in is predominently Jewish. There is not a synagogue, school, or community center that does not have heavy private security. There are armed security guards even when these places are closed.
Talk about not assimilating...

Newsweek's owners:

ibm-media.jpg
So?

Forum List

Back