Jewish center in Charlottsville had to hire guards as cops would not help them

I don't see any alt-righters mass executing people, do you?

Anyone who attended a Nazi rally as a Nazi, should take a trip thru a wood-chipper at east once in their lives, the sooner the better.
Anyone flying an antifa flag should do the same.

True............. or the police in Charlotsville can get them together and watch them kill themselves, as they did
Sounds like the Jews wanted a cop to be a free security guard. Attitudes like that is going to start people joking about Jewish greed.
Why would security at the rally be acceptable but not around the corner at a synagogue
Well, why not tax-payer supported security at the house next to your synagogue, too? And the house after that?

It would be more fun to give 90 year old Menachem Goldstein an Uzi with unlimited ammo
So you can't answer my question without exposing the obnoxious premise of your OP, so you deflect. You, sir, Jew, sir, are a loser.

I am not a Jew, nor does one need to be a Jew to think rationally. Something you will never understand.
"I am not a Jew, nor does one need to be a Jew to think rationally. Something you will never understand."

So help me think rationally. If a synagogue has a right to demand special tax-payer funded security specifically for themselves, why not the church next door? And the hardware store next to that. And Cletus and the missus next door to that?

Lmao! Dude, the UTR rally goers weren't planning on going out and attacking jews, so why did they need the police to guard synagogues?

how do you know what they were "planning" ? you are in touch with the movers and shakers?
Actually yes, I have been in touch with several of the movers and shakers in the alt-right. And they weren't talking about attacking synagogues or ransacking Charlottesville at any point leading up to or the day of the rally.
And yet, some were promoting the prospect of killing Jews ...

Washington Post

"I'm here because our Republican values are ... number one, standing up for local white identity. Our identity's under threat. Number two, the free market. And number three, killing Jews." ~ Sean Patrick Nielsen, White Nationalist.

You are quoting the Washington Post like it is a trusted news source.
Dumbfuck.... regardless of what you think of the Washington Post, their article included a video of Sean Patrick Nielsen saying that deplorable comment.
Link? Non-subscriber

how do you know what they were "planning" ? you are in touch with the movers and shakers?
Actually yes, I have been in touch with several of the movers and shakers in the alt-right. And they weren't talking about attacking synagogues or ransacking Charlottesville at any point leading up to or the day of the rally.

Washington Post

"I'm here because our Republican values are ... number one, standing up for local white identity. Our identity's under threat. Number two, the free market. And number three, killing Jews." ~ Sean Patrick Nielsen, White Nationalist.

Dumbfuck.... regardless of what you think of the Washington Post, their article included a video of Sean Patrick Nielsen saying that deplorable comment.
Link? Non-subscriber
Dumbfuck ... already posted a link to it in the post to which you replied and I'm not a subscriber either.

Washington Post

Link? Non-subscriber
Dumbfuck ... already posted a link to it in the post to which you replied and I'm not a subscriber either.
I can't get to it, but not really worried about what some shit stain posts here from there anyway. Washington Post has proven itself liars and the outright enemy of the American people, so, delete.

Washington Post

Link? Non-subscriber
I can't get to it, but not really worried about what some shit stain posts here from there anyway. Washington Post has proven itself liars and the outright enemy of the American people, so, delete.
Dumbfuck... again... the WP included a video of that idiot Republican saying exactly what I quoted. Your purported inability to view the video doesn't make it magically not exist. :eusa_doh:

Anyone who attended a Nazi rally as a Nazi, should take a trip thru a wood-chipper at east once in their lives, the sooner the better.

True............. or the police in Charlotsville can get them together and watch them kill themselves, as they did
Why would security at the rally be acceptable but not around the corner at a synagogue
Well, why not tax-payer supported security at the house next to your synagogue, too? And the house after that?

It would be more fun to give 90 year old Menachem Goldstein an Uzi with unlimited ammo
So you can't answer my question without exposing the obnoxious premise of your OP, so you deflect. You, sir, Jew, sir, are a loser.

I am not a Jew, nor does one need to be a Jew to think rationally. Something you will never understand.
"I am not a Jew, nor does one need to be a Jew to think rationally. Something you will never understand."

So help me think rationally. If a synagogue has a right to demand special tax-payer funded security specifically for themselves, why not the church next door? And the hardware store next to that. And Cletus and the missus next door to that?

You are confused to the point of being brain dead. See whether the Synagogue ask for an observer or not, one should have been there without any request being made. See retard, the police came in riot gear because they KNEW there would be serious trouble, with that done, then to watch and not provide the protection that bulletproof armor is made for is a crime. In fact the police should could have told the synagogue not to have services that day due to retards like you on the streets

You are confused to the point of being brain dead. See whether the Synagogue ask for an observer or not, one should have been there without any request being made. See retard, the police came in riot gear because they KNEW there would be serious trouble, with that done, then to watch and not provide the protection that bulletproof armor is made for is a crime. In fact the police should could have told the synagogue not to have services that day due to retards like you on the streets
Probably nost of the jews in Charlotteville were at the rally protesting anyway.

Link? Non-subscriber
Dumbfuck... again... the WP included a video of that idiot Republican saying exactly what I quoted. Your purported inability to view the video doesn't make it magically not exist. :eusa_doh:
Didn't claim it did, shit stain.

Haha, I hit a nerve, huh?

Probably nost of the jews in Charlotteville were at the rally protesting anyway.
Others woud clearly hide, or seek friend

Delusions of grandeur

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (such as being an adviser to the President). Or the person may believe that actually are a very prominent and important person, in which case the actual person may be regarded as an imposter.

Grandiose delusions may have religious content, such as the person believes he or she has received a special message from God or another deity.

Sometimes, in popular language, this disorder may be known as “megalomania,” but is more accurately referred to as narcissistic personality disorder if it is a core component of a person’s personality and identity. In such disorders, the person has a greatly out-of-proportion sense of their own worth and value in the world. People with this issue can also sometimes have a taste for the finer, more extravagant things in life.

Sometimes drug use or abuse can intensify or bring on episodes of delusion of grandeur. People who take phencyclidine (PCP) or amphetamines are especially at risk. People who are high and experience a delusion of grandeur may be at increased risk for physically harmful behavior. For instance, if you believe you are capable of flying after taking PCP, and try to jump off a 10-story building based upon that false belief, you may be at serious risk of death.

Delusions of grandeur

A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer’s).

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. They may also believe they have made some important discovery that others don’t understand or appreciate.

Less commonly, the individual may have the delusion of having a special relationship with a prominent person (such as being an adviser to the President). Or the person may believe that actually are a very prominent and important person, in which case the actual person may be regarded as an imposter.

Grandiose delusions may have religious content, such as the person believes he or she has received a special message from God or another deity.

Sometimes, in popular language, this disorder may be known as “megalomania,” but is more accurately referred to as narcissistic personality disorder if it is a core component of a person’s personality and identity. In such disorders, the person has a greatly out-of-proportion sense of their own worth and value in the world. People with this issue can also sometimes have a taste for the finer, more extravagant things in life.

Sometimes drug use or abuse can intensify or bring on episodes of delusion of grandeur. People who take phencyclidine (PCP) or amphetamines are especially at risk. People who are high and experience a delusion of grandeur may be at increased risk for physically harmful behavior. For instance, if you believe you are capable of flying after taking PCP, and try to jump off a 10-story building based upon that false belief, you may be at serious risk of death.
Cool. Now, stop deflecting, and answer the question. If the synagogue has the right to demand the city assign tax-payer funded security specifically to them, why not the church next door?

NEWSWEEK
Charlottesville cops refused to protect synagogue from armed neo-Nazis

Charlottesville Police Refused to Protect Synagogue From Nazis, so Jewish Community Hired Armed Security for First Time

The Jewish community in Charlottesville hired armed security to protect its synagogue for the first time after local police declined to provide a guard for the site despite hundreds of white supremacists congregating on the town over the weekend for a rally that resulted in the murder of counter-protester Heather Heyer.

Alan Zimmerman, president of the Congregation Beth Israel in the Virginia town, wrote a blog post published on Monday evening following the violent scenes on Saturday that resulted in a car-ramming attack that took place just 200 feet from the place of worship.

He described the fear he felt in the presence of white supremacists, who rallied around anti-Semitic slogans, as 40 members of the community prayed in the synagogue, without support from the local authorities.

Keep up with this story and more by subscribing now

The police department promised to provide “an observer” near the building but Zimmerman says it “was not kept” by the force, leaving the congregation vulnerable to assault as they worshipped.

“For half an hour, three men dressed in fatigues and armed with semi-automatic rifles stood across the street from the temple,” he wrote. “Had they tried to enter, I don’t know what I could have done to stop them, but I couldn’t take my eyes off them, either.”

Not only did armed protesters stand across from the synagogue, but neo-Nazis paraded past the building, shouting anti-Semitic slogans, a horrible reminder of Nazi Germany’s persecution and mass slaughter of European Jews.

“Several times, parades of Nazis passed our building, shouting, 'There's the synagogue!' followed by chants of 'Sieg Heil' and other anti-Semitic language. Some carried flags with swastikas and other Nazi symbols,” Zimmerman wrote.

This was before James Alex Fields Jr. plowed his car into protesters in the town, leaving a scene of carnage that has sparked outrage across the United States, and the wider western world.

The fact is that all the Charlottsville police did is watch, and only were FORCED to move after a child was mowed down by a NAZI who's friends were getting beaten up and attacked with flame throwers. This is a civil rights investigation as the rights of the people were violated by the police who they TRUSTED to protect them
Lmao! Dude, the UTR rally goers weren't planning on going out and attacking jews, so why did they need the police to guard synagogues?

birds of a feather , flockt together------in my town your friends HAVE engaged in vandalism and violence for decades
exterminationist language

Delusions of grandeur

Cool. Now, stop deflecting, and answer the question. If the synagogue has the right to demand the city assign tax-payer funded security specifically to them, why not the church next door?

The police are required to protect everyone. They protected no one, they came in riot gear and took a nap while people actually killed each other. So your question is not relevant because you do not know what the police are required by law to do. They are paid to protect everyone, whoever needs protection and whenever they need it. The fact is that they knew protection was required because they protected themselves with vest and shields, and ABANDONED THE ENTIRE PUBLIC

NEWSWEEK

Charlottesville Police Refused to Protect Synagogue From Nazis, so Jewish Community Hired Armed Security for First Time

The Jewish community in Charlottesville hired armed security to protect its synagogue for the first time after local police declined to provide a guard for the site despite hundreds of white supremacists congregating on the town over the weekend for a rally that resulted in the murder of counter-protester Heather Heyer.

Alan Zimmerman, president of the Congregation Beth Israel in the Virginia town, wrote a blog post published on Monday evening following the violent scenes on Saturday that resulted in a car-ramming attack that took place just 200 feet from the place of worship.

He described the fear he felt in the presence of white supremacists, who rallied around anti-Semitic slogans, as 40 members of the community prayed in the synagogue, without support from the local authorities.

The police department promised to provide “an observer” near the building but Zimmerman says it “was not kept” by the force, leaving the congregation vulnerable to assault as they worshipped.

“For half an hour, three men dressed in fatigues and armed with semi-automatic rifles stood across the street from the temple,” he wrote. “Had they tried to enter, I don’t know what I could have done to stop them, but I couldn’t take my eyes off them, either.”

Not only did armed protesters stand across from the synagogue, but neo-Nazis paraded past the building, shouting anti-Semitic slogans, a horrible reminder of Nazi Germany’s persecution and mass slaughter of European Jews.

“Several times, parades of Nazis passed our building, shouting, 'There's the synagogue!' followed by chants of 'Sieg Heil' and other anti-Semitic language. Some carried flags with swastikas and other Nazi symbols,” Zimmerman wrote.

This was before James Alex Fields Jr. plowed his car into protesters in the town, leaving a scene of carnage that has sparked outrage across the United States, and the wider western world.

The fact is that all the Charlottsville police did is watch, and only were FORCED to move after a child was mowed down by a NAZI who's friends were getting beaten up and attacked with flame throwers. This is a civil rights investigation as the rights of the people were violated by the police who they TRUSTED to protect them

birds of a feather , flockt together------in my town your friends HAVE engaged in vandalism and violence for decades
exterminationist language

NEWSWEEK

A great case for personal firearms, I would say.
I agree...the members of the temple get trained in firearms and carry.

NEWSWEEK

Good idea

NEWSWEEK

Bodee is another Hodgkinson waiting to happen.

Forum List

Back