Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

This is not a big surprise, since the vast majority of Jews vote Democrat and already dislike everything about Trump from the get-go. .... :cool:

There are plenty of Jews that voted for the Satanic TrumpTard.

BUT there are many that did NOT vote for Dark Lord TrumpSatan.

But some do not; what about Jared & Ivomit?
So much hate Caddo my my. Calm down people are just asking who this "group of 11 Jewish Leaders are". Is that not a legitimate question?

HATE?

I spread NO hate.

Trump is the Master of Hate.

Tell us please why he’s the “Master of Hate” ; Is it because he’s against Illegal immigration? The Dems are the Masters of Hate. When that young woman Molly was found murdered by that illegal immigrant Nancy Pelosi opened up her big mouth and stated that the REAL crime was Illegal Immigrants being separated from their Children . No empathy or Compassion. That’s HATE!
He hates because he feels people should Be vetted before coming into this Country? What’s wrong with that?

IF you actually have to ask, then you obviously haven't been paying attention, therefore no one, myself included, could tell you why & have you believe any of it. Cheers

You “Answered “ the question without an answer. How typical

That's the part they keep missing. What a crock of shit.... I wonder which members of the DNC drafted that letter.

Jo
The organization, Bend the Arc, is an extremist left wing organization that broke away from mainstream Jewish organization is Los Angeles in the late 1990's and is funded by George Soros, who has his son, Alexander sitting on its board of directors, so perhaps the question should be, which Soros drafted the letter?
So WHAT? Do you hear the Left lying about the Koch Brothers and blaming them for every goddamned thing they don't like that comes from a conservative organization? Jesus Christ, give it a rest, will ya? You're a little old for boogey men under the bed stories.
If you have been listening, you have heard the left lying about the Koch brothers and blaming them for everything they don't like, however I didn't lie about Bend the Arc. Look it up on Wiki. The point is this group was misrepresented as "leaders" of the Jewish community when they are in fact on the far left fringe of the Jewish community, not leaders at all. The letter is a sleazy way of accusing Trump of having previously supported white nationalists, which is a lie, and the fact that this group chose to exploit the tragedy in Pittsburgh for political purposes marks them as people of especially low character.

You are polite....
Not me ... I call them what they are..
Cadaver Bangers.

Jo
Dqs-9GyWkAUfLUa.jpg

No one is as good at creating cadavers as Republicans.
Anti-Defamation League! Sorry, but we know how they classify Right and Left. Same as the left does.

I thought Jews were White, or at least part White. Apparently Jewish Nationalism like you know Zionism is "Kosher" but not White Nationalism??????

The U.S.A is a Vassal state.

3% of America is Jewish, and yet 77% of American males are Circumcised, and 41% of foods are certified Kosher in the U.S.A. (Probably the majority of foods are in fact Kosher in the U.S.A, just the certification is a little lower)

I'm not so sure about what they'd do with Polish Kielbasa, I suppose they'd Circumcise it to make it Kosher.

Most Jews do not consider themselves “white”. Many of the lefty racist types consider whites “goyim”.
Six million were murdered during the Holocaust because they weren't White, or Aryan, or Christian.

Hitler killed mostly Russians, who are well usually White, Aryan, and Christian.

About 24 - 28 million Russians died from Operation Barbarossa.

My Jewish teacher in school, had said Jews are JUST Polish, or JUST Russian, or JUST German, or JUST Lithuanian, or JUST Hungarian, or JUST Romanian etc, etc.

Well, my Jewish teacher in school, also thought that Jews had a right to Israel, and Jews also mostly bought Land in Israel.

Two false-hoods.

First how can Central-Eastern European immigrants be justified to have any damn rights to Palestine if they're just "Whites"??????????

Second how did Israeli Jews buy up that much land, that NEVER happened that much, the truth is in the Nakba the masses of land was stolen by the Israeli state.

What's all that got to do with the issue?

Good question. As of this afternoon more than 30,000 people have signed the open letter to Trump, and they were not impressed with his prepackaged telepromter response, and blame is rhetoric of the last 3 years for the violence against not only Jews, but people of color, LBGT people, and people with disabilities.
Is there is single incident that occurs that doesn't make Leftards go into yet another blame Trump hissyfit yet again?

Most Jews do not consider themselves “white”. Many of the lefty racist types consider whites “goyim”.
Six million were murdered during the Holocaust because they weren't White, or Aryan, or Christian.

Hitler killed mostly Russians, who are well usually White, Aryan, and Christian.

My Jewish teacher in school, had said Jews are JUST Polish, or JUST Russian, or JUST German, or JUST Lithuanian, or JUST Hungarian, or JUST Romanian etc, etc.

Well, my Jewish teacher in school, also thought that Jews had a right to Israel, and Jews also mostly bought Land in Israel.

Two false-hoods.

First how can Central-Eastern European immigrants be justified to have any damn rights to Palestine if they're just "Whites"??????????

Second how did Israeli Jews buy up that much land, that NEVER happened that much, the truth is in the Nakba the masses of land was stolen by the Israeli state.

Good question. As of this afternoon more than 30,000 people have signed the open letter to Trump, and they were not impressed with his prepackaged telepromter response, and blame is rhetoric of the last 3 years for the violence against not only Jews, but people of color, LBGT people, and people with disabilities.
Is there is single incident that occurs that doesn't make Leftards go into yet another blame Trump hissyfit yet again?
Trump is as innocent as a new born baby LOL

I know that when that guy that shot at Republicans during a baseball game and said he was a Bernie Sanders supporter that Bernie Sanders got up in front of the Senate and apologized and said this guy was not a supporter of his and He, Bernie, denounced his actions.
He WORKED on Bernie's campaign!

To survive the Nazis in Germany and then to come here and be killed by a Republican Nazi. It’s terrible.

Source for Bowers being A Republican?
Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.

They aren't running as Democrats. Too many people of color and not enough white people in the Democratic Party for Republican Nazi's to ever think of joining.
Self described Islamists and Communists are running as Democrats?

Two false-hoods.

The current locomotive of an economy

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...fighter-terminated-for-applauding-6341462.php

A Texas fire department terminated a volunteer firefighter after he wrote a Facebook post praising Dylann Roof, the suspect in a mass shooting at a historic black church in Charleston that left nine people dead.

Kurtis Cook wrote that the alleged gunman "needs to be praised for the good deed he has done," according to screenshots of Cook's comments making the rounds on social media.

The Associated Press also reported that Earl Holt — leader of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a white supremacist group cited by Roof — has donated $65,000 to several Republican candidates, including Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney.

-------------

I don't really see Democrats doing this kind of thing. They need to go to the GOP if they want to promote this kind of hate.

Trump calling himself a "nationalist" is like the Klu Klux Klan calling themselves the "Klux Klan" and saying they aren't racists.
na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/

noun

• 1. a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations: "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
Please point out the part that is racist, if you think you can. You obviously don't know the meaning of words you throw around.
Lincoln, Ghandi and Washington were nationalists.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...fighter-terminated-for-applauding-6341462.php

A Texas fire department terminated a volunteer firefighter after he wrote a Facebook post praising Dylann Roof, the suspect in a mass shooting at a historic black church in Charleston that left nine people dead.

Kurtis Cook wrote that the alleged gunman "needs to be praised for the good deed he has done," according to screenshots of Cook's comments making the rounds on social media.

The Associated Press also reported that Earl Holt — leader of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a white supremacist group cited by Roof — has donated $65,000 to several Republican candidates, including Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney.

-------------

I don't really see Democrats doing this kind of thing. They need to go to the GOP if they want to promote this kind of hate.

Trump calling himself a "nationalist" is like the Klu Klux Klan calling themselves the "Klux Klan" and saying they aren't racists.
na·tion·al·ist
/ˈnaSH(ə)nələst/

noun

• 1. a person who strongly identifies with their own nation and vigorously supports its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations: "he was a staunch nationalist during his 22 years in power"
Please point out the part that is racist, if you think you can. You obviously don't know the meaning of words you throw around.
Lincoln and Washington were nationalists.

Nothing wrong with being a Nationalist

so you can't tell what needs to be denounced? I'm aware of an individual who killed eleven. so what does that have to do with other people in any party or affiliation?
You didn't see his truck with all his praising the pos trump pasted on the outside,,,and with all trumps enemies in the x hairs ?
what's that have to do with the price of chocolate in November? what the fk are you talking about? I tell you what, you post one link with Trump talking about this guy and telling him what to do. Come on brave boi, let's see your fking material. otherwise you are a useless punk trying to cause more problems than are needed. but you know what? that's who you are kkk man.
He's a trump supporter no matter how far you want to distant yourself from him and you you worthless piece of trump are on the same side and this AH
Yes, he was a Trump supporter and he sent fake bombs to prominent Democrats who were no long part of the government, but where was your outrage when William Clyde Allen III was inspired by hate speech from these same Democrats to send real ricin to the President, Secretary of Defense Mattis, Chief of Naval Operations Richardson, FBI director Chris Wray, CIA director Gina Hapel and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson in the beginning of Oct?
I know that when that guy that shot at Republicans during a baseball game and said he was a Bernie Sanders supporter that Bernie Sanders got up in front of the Senate and apologized and said this guy was not a supporter of his and He, Bernie, denounced his actions.

Trump on the other hand, said CNN was the enemy of the people the day after they had to evacuate because of a bomb threat.

Good Lord you people are pathetic.....
Why post something that is so easily proven false?

Alleged gunman James Hodgkinson volunteered on Bernie Sanders' campaign

James T. Hodgkinson: Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump - CNN

You didn't see his truck with all his praising the pos trump pasted on the outside,,,and with all trumps enemies in the x hairs ?
what's that have to do with the price of chocolate in November? what the fk are you talking about? I tell you what, you post one link with Trump talking about this guy and telling him what to do. Come on brave boi, let's see your fking material. otherwise you are a useless punk trying to cause more problems than are needed. but you know what? that's who you are kkk man.
He's a trump supporter no matter how far you want to distant yourself from him and you you worthless piece of trump are on the same side and this AH
Yes, he was a Trump supporter and he sent fake bombs to prominent Democrats who were no long part of the government, but where was your outrage when William Clyde Allen III was inspired by hate speech from these same Democrats to send real ricin to the President, Secretary of Defense Mattis, Chief of Naval Operations Richardson, FBI director Chris Wray, CIA director Gina Hapel and Air Force Secretary Heather Wilson in the beginning of Oct?

Trump on the other hand, said CNN was the enemy of the people the day after they had to evacuate because of a bomb threat.

Good Lord you people are pathetic.....
Why post something that is so easily proven false?

Alleged gunman James Hodgkinson volunteered on Bernie Sanders' campaign

James T. Hodgkinson: Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump - CNN
They hope you don't know and are too lazy to do your homework.

The organization, Bend the Arc, is an extremist left wing organization that broke away from mainstream Jewish organization is Los Angeles in the late 1990's and is funded by George Soros, who has his son, Alexander sitting on its board of directors, so perhaps the question should be, which Soros drafted the letter?
So WHAT? Do you hear the Left lying about the Koch Brothers and blaming them for every goddamned thing they don't like that comes from a conservative organization? Jesus Christ, give it a rest, will ya? You're a little old for boogey men under the bed stories.
If you have been listening, you have heard the left lying about the Koch brothers and blaming them for everything they don't like, however I didn't lie about Bend the Arc. Look it up on Wiki. The point is this group was misrepresented as "leaders" of the Jewish community when they are in fact on the far left fringe of the Jewish community, not leaders at all. The letter is a sleazy way of accusing Trump of having previously supported white nationalists, which is a lie, and the fact that this group chose to exploit the tragedy in Pittsburgh for political purposes marks them as people of especially low character.

You are polite....
Cadaver Bangers.

Jo
Dqs-9GyWkAUfLUa.jpg

Anti-Defamation League! Sorry, but we know how they classify Right and Left. Same as the left does.

You are polite....
Cadaver Bangers.

Jo
Dqs-9GyWkAUfLUa.jpg

Europeans & the Left get the definitions more on target.

Bowers is the far-Right.

You are polite....
Cadaver Bangers.

Jo
Dqs-9GyWkAUfLUa.jpg

Reblpu

You are polite....
Cadaver Bangers.

Jo
Dqs-9GyWkAUfLUa.jpg

Bowers is the far-Right.

I've been thru this too many times with you.

IN AMERICA, Conservatism means the INDIVIDUAL is above the State. IN EUROPE you judge everything thru PROGRESSIVISM depending on which group controls your Socialist Godvernment.

He was of YOUR (and Odium) ilk. The Left-Wing HATES the Jews.

Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

Eleven members of the Pittsburgh affiliate of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice penned a letter to Trump following the Saturday shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like these Jewish folk have a good bead on Trump's bullshit technique.

Well, I guess POTUS Jackass fvcked up that opportunity.

Lol.....fuck that lame ass shit. Fucker's are going to be waiting for a long time to hear that.... st00pidest thing I've ever heard.:2up:

Two false-hoods.

Trump is as innocent as a new born baby LOL
Not as innocent as Hussein Obama and Crooked Hillary though.

Nothing wrong with being a Nationalist
You're either a Nationalist or a Globalist. Democrats hate national borders.

Capitalism is incompatible with Nationalism.
Go back to school and complete your education, ignoramus.

In an 1858 speech, future President Abraham Lincoln alluded to a form of American civic nationalism originating from the tenets of the Declaration of Independence as a force for national unity in the United States, stating that it was a method for uniting diverse peoples of different ethnic ancestries into a common nationality:

If they look back through this history to trace their connection with those days by blood, they find they have none, they cannot carry themselves back into that glorious epoch and make themselves feel that they are part of us, but when they look through that old Declaration of Independence they find that those old men say that "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal", and then they feel that moral sentiment taught in that day evidences their relation to those men, that it is the father of all moral principle in them, and that they have a right to claim it as though they were blood of the blood, and flesh of the flesh of the men who wrote the Declaration, and so they are. That is the electric cord in that Declaration that links the hearts of patriotic and liberty-loving men together, that will link those patriotic hearts as long as the love of freedom exists in the minds of men throughout the world.

— Abraham Lincoln, address to Chicagoan voters, July 10, 1858[9]

You are polite....
Cadaver Bangers.

Jo
Dqs-9GyWkAUfLUa.jpg

Reblpu

You are polite....
Cadaver Bangers.

Jo
Dqs-9GyWkAUfLUa.jpg

Bowers is the far-Right.

I've been thru this too many times with you.

IN AMERICA, Conservatism means the INDIVIDUAL is above the State. IN EUROPE you judge everything thru PROGRESSIVISM depending on which group controls your Socialist Godvernment.

He was of YOUR (and Odium) ilk. The Left-Wing HATES the Jews.

Hate to break it by these terms originate in Europe France to be exact where the Left wing were Capitalists for more rights & freedoms & the Right wing Monarchists for traditional values & authoritarianismm

If Bowers is one of ours then McVeigh is one of yours.

Forum List

Back