Jewish People Are Racist

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The Old Testament is the epitome of racism. Anyone identifying themselves as "jews" today confirm they are proud of an ancestry of racist idiots.

The Old Testament is the epitome of racism. Anyone identifying themselves as "jews" today confirm they are proud of an ancestry of racist idiots.

would you like to be more specific ??? I read the OT-----I did not see any particular "racism" Of course given a long long book about human history---
one can CONSTRUE I have no doubt that if I searched-----I could find evidence
of "racism" in The Odyssey. I have been a jew all of my long long life. I have
interacted with all kinds of people in the USA (which means people from just about
every 'other' country----every level of education ------including Nazis like you.)
Based on extensive and varied social and professional interactions----I have found
jews to be------very very low on the racism scale. -----not entirely innocent----but very low. Some of the MOST racist people in the world are the ORIGINAL ARYANS---- to wit, IRANIANS (well ----actually the present Iranians are not really the original Aryans------but sorta)

would you like to be more specific ??? I read the OT-----I did not see any particular "racism" Of course given a long long book about human history---
interacted with all kinds of people in the USA (which means people from just about
every 'other' country----every level of education ------including Nazis like you.)
Based on extensive and varied social and professional interactions----I have found
jews to be------very very low on the racism scale. -----not entirely innocent----but very low. Some of the MOST racist people in the world are the ORIGINAL ARYANS---- to wit, IRANIANS (well ----actually the present Iranians are not really the original Aryans------but sorta)
You accuse the OP of being a nazi because he stated that Jews are racist. Very bigoted.

How can it not be racist for the Jews to believe that they are God's chosen race?

How can it not be racist for the Jews to take the land of the Palestinians and build a wall to keep them out....and to treat them like the nazis treated the Jews? The Jews herd the Palestinians like cattle.

Israel is a stolen land since God (supposedly) told Hebrews of Moses to kill the owners of that land and take it for themselves. What kind of God endorses killing and stealing?

This is unjustifiable.

You accuse the OP of being a nazi because he stated that Jews are racist. Very bigoted.

How can it not be racist for the Jews to believe that they are God's chosen race?

How can it not be racist for the Jews to take the land of the Palestinians and build a wall to keep them out....and to treat them like the nazis treated the Jews? The Jews herd the Palestinians like cattle.

Israel is a stolen land since God (supposedly) told Hebrews of Moses to kill the owners of that land and take it for themselves. What kind of God endorses killing and stealing?

This is unjustifiable.

you have not done much reading during your life-time----HAVE YOU?------I have the sense that for the ninth grade compulsory reading of THE ODYSSEY you relied
on the CLASSIC COMIC. You, certainly, never read the bible

Forum List

Back