Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

Here's the problem. If you think Jews or Poles or blacks are shit people (insert your own favourite nasty word) then you think calling them "Jews", "Polaks", and "black" is an insult. In your eyes, you think they ought to be ashamed of who they are.

Ok, I didn't know "Polak" was the correct form in Polish.
If you are not sure:
POLE - Translation in Polish - bab.la
Polak.jpg

But that's different from calling people by their perceived skin color. I do perceive "white people" and "black" as fundamentally racist terms.
White people are "white". Black people are "black". True or false? As I said, if you have a derogatory opinion of black people then calling them "black" is an insult when you say it, but not when I say it. Racists are racists and that's all there is to it. But I understand what you mean that "calling people by their colour" seems "fundamentally racist". But who decided the term "negro" was racist? It was the people who felt guilt because of their own racist orientation. So if Americans can't say "negro" or "black" what are they suppose to say? The term "African-American" is stupid. Not every black person in the U.S. is American.

And frankly I can't fathom how in America You open the TV, and it's "asian", "black", "hispanic", "white" all day long just like that in the open.
What's wrong with it?
Asian: You can't call them Chinese if they are Japanese.
Black: You can't call them African-American if they are Senegalese or Noongar.
Hispanic: You can't call them Mexican if they are from Spain or Argentina.

they wanted MORE land and water.

They're literally the only people in history who want MORE land and water, eh?

That's your excuse for what they have done?

As originally published in
The Atlantic Monthly
July 1920

Zionist Aspirations in Palestine
by Anstruther Mackay

I
THAT the Jews, once a powerful tribe and perhaps almost a nation, should, after the lapse of so many centuries, cherish aspirations to become a modern nation with a country of their own, is both commendable and romantic. But to-day, and indeed in all ages, aspirations must be made to fit in with hard facts. I propose in this article to discuss the question from a historical and practical standpoint, without sentiment in favor of either Jew or Arab, among both of which parties I have many friends.
You fucking moron. It is our ancient homeland. Fuck you. Every mostly Muslim country is a humanitarian and or economic disaster.

The Arabs have been there since Abraham.. Both Moses and Abraham had Arab wives. ... Zipporah and Keturah.

Zionist Aspirations in Palestine -1920 July
Zionist Aspirations in Palestine. by Anstruther Mackay. I. T HAT the Jews, once a powerful tribe and perhaps almost a nation, should, after the lapse of …
There was no such thing as a Palestinian until 1967. Spare me. Again, you want Israel wiped off map then please try it.

That's some fine looking Ottoman land.
Muslim land.

Yes, the Ottomans were Muslims ... just not fanatical ones.

The Palestinians and Lebanese and Saudis, Kuwaitis were never fanatical either .You've had a lot of practice demonizing the neighbors.
Want to be a woman or a gay person in the KSA? Women only recently have been allowed to drive. How does Lebanon treat Palestinians? How does Kuwait treat women? Like property.

We should be able to call this what it is...
202101_this_is_apartheid_eng_top_1-1024x375.jpg

‘NY Times’ and ‘Washington Post’ have still said nothing about B’Tselem’s finding a month ago that Israel is an ‘apartheid regime’ – Mondoweiss

"One month after one of Israel’s leading human rights organizations declared that the country is ruled by an 'apartheid' state, liberal Zionists in the U.S. are breathing more easily.

"The New York Times and the Washington Post have still published nothing on the landmark finding by the human rights group B’Tselem, nor have any of their editorial writers or main columnists chimed in."

Jewish apartheid is the source of most of the violence across the Middle East; anyone seriously interested in bringing peace to that blood-soaked domain should start in the Jordan valley.

Good. Israeli, is for Israelis, and should be.

There was no such thing as a Palestinian until 1967. Spare me. Again, you want Israel wiped off map then please try it.
There was no such thing as an Israeli until 1948. You want to wipe Palestine off the map. Forget about it.
It was called Judea and now it’s back in my peoples hands. So yes in 1947 Israel was formed. There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Palestine.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the origin of the phrase, the practice of referring to Jews as Semites (the root of the term antisemitism) began about 150 years ago in Germany (of course).

It was meant as an insult in that no matter how assimilated Jews in Europe were, they could never be part of European society because their bloodlines were Semitic. They may LOOK like Europeans, but they could never really BE European.

Now, the same people who claimed Jews were too Semitic to live in Europe, claim that Jews are too European to live in Israel.

You have to admire the bald-facedness of it all.
The Frozen Chosen?
413933501001100408268no.jpg

Have you put on tefillin in Antarctica yet?
The Jewish god is too powerful in Israel

Don't know who that is or what you're trying to say. Please try again soon.
You suggested Palestinians should know when they are beaten. The short answer is they will never accept that fate; therefore, your advice would be more useful if offered to the racist Jews of Israel:

Even AIPAC was alarmed by rise of Israeli racist party in 2019. Now, who cares! – Mondoweiss

"The Times of Israel tells us what Otzma Yehudit — Jewish Power — believes in.

"It supports encouraging emigration of non-Jews from Israel and expelling Palestinians and Arab Israelis who refuse to declare loyalty to Israel and accept diminished status in an expanded Jewish state, whose sovereignty would extend throughout the West Bank."
Until they accept it and sign a peace deal, they are going to get pounded over and over, I totally approve.

Option C, boot the Pals over to Jordan or Syria.
Jewish Power:auiqs.jpg:

Even AIPAC was alarmed by rise of Israeli racist party in 2019. Now, who cares! – Mondoweiss

"The Times of Israel tells us what Otzma Yehudit — Jewish Power — believes in.

"It supports encouraging emigration of non-Jews from Israel and expelling Palestinians and Arab Israelis who refuse to declare loyalty to Israel and accept diminished status in an expanded Jewish state, whose sovereignty would extend throughout the West Bank."

View attachment 458550
web19-bds-protest-1160x768.jpg
Nobody is listening to them, now get back on your magic carpet and fly back to your sand pile.

It was called Judea ...
Not Israel.
.... now it’s back in my peoples hands.
Yes, the U.S.
There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Palestine.
There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Israel.
Yes there is. War of 1947 proved it. Youre a stupid little troll.
The war hasn't been won. It continues today. Youre a stupid little troll.

It was called Judea ...
Not Israel.
.... now it’s back in my peoples hands.
Yes, the U.S.
There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Palestine.
There is nothing to wipe out. No such thing as Israel.
Yes there is. War of 1947 proved it. Youre a stupid little troll.
The war hasn't been won. It continues today. Youre a stupid little troll.

Only in your deranged mind, Islamist. Only in your deranged mind. Pretty sure it was won quickly and handily. Israel is undefeated in wars. Want it. Come and take it.

Only in your deranged mind, Islamist. Only in your deranged mind. Pretty sure it was won quickly and handily. Israel is undefeated in wars. Want it. Come and take it.
Only in your deranged mind, Zionist. Only in your deranged mind. Pretty sure the war still goes on. Peace and cooperation are the signs of a war won. It's not won yet.

Only in your deranged mind, Zionist. Only in your deranged mind. Pretty sure the war still goes on. Peace and cooperation are the signs of a war won. It's not won yet.
What war? Be specific? You mean acts of terror? Egypt surrendered little man. You use Zionist as a pejorative. Dummy. It just means someone who believes Israel has the right to exist. Yep, I am 100% a Zionist and proud of it. You’re a little Islamist troll.

Forum List

Back