Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

A ball of wax held together by white supremacy, capitalism, and imperialism.
Well, yes but "white supremacy" isn't the prerequisite. The Japanese (not being white) did the same thing

The French were trying to liberate their homeland from the ultimate white supremacists while attempting to hold onto their colonies in Indochina.
Exactly. And they would have succeeded had Ho Chi Mihn not stepped in to liberate his people from French occupation and subsequently from the U.S. as well.

The US relied on non-White patriots in Vietnam and Korea to defeat Japan during WWII then promptly occupied portions of both countries after Japan surrendered.
That is inaccurate. It was France that relied upon the population of its colonies to help fight the Nazis and the Japanese ....... and "The US promptly occupying Vietnam after Japan surrendered" is definitely not true.

I wonder if those occupations would have happened if Russia had obtained nuclear weapons at the same time as the US did?
Not so much the Russians as the Japanese whose efforts (together with the aid of the Nazis) were on the brink of obtaining nuclear weapons.

FOOTNOTE: A portion of the bomb(s) dropped on Hiroshima/Nagasaki were actually a gift from the Nazis to Japan but were intercepted when the Nazis (en route to Japan) surrendered to U.S. forces.

It ought to be clear that Nazism must be stamped out whenever and wherever it is found. We succeeded in eliminating the Nazis in Germany and now it is time to eliminate the Nazis in Israel. .......

You Jew-hating retards are so gullible.
:aargh: Mental asylums and prisons are filled with people who think like you.:aargh:

View attachment 469522
It's not me advocating genocide, you stupid piece of shit.
That is exactly what you are doing, you shitty piece of stupid.

It ought to be clear that Nazism must be stamped out whenever and wherever it is found. We succeeded in eliminating the Nazis in Germany and now it is time to eliminate the Nazis in Israel. .......

You Jew-hating retards are so gullible.
:aargh: Mental asylums and prisons are filled with people who think like you.:aargh:

View attachment 469522
No, I'm not, you retard. I'm not fucked in the head like you are.

US is immune from war crimes. Bush passed the Bomb the Hague Convention right before he invaded Iraq.
Short of invading The Hague, not much US can do to thwart ICC probe of Israel
jonh-bolton-cpac-cc-img.jpg

Why Are We Above International Law?

Until the corporate press in the US does a better job of revealing Israel's human rights violations, any politician trying to hold the Jewish state to the same standards as Iran or Venezuela would soon be voted out of office.
Anti comments about T and his base
Now I really hate your filthy guts !!

My oh my, you sure make a lot of personal insults and use bad language. Anyway, I don't know what you mean by head fucking. Maybe that's what you do for lack of championship?
Daveyboy.gif

My oh my, you sure make a lot of personal insults and use bad language. Anyway, I don't know what you mean by head fucking. Maybe that's what you do for lack of championship?
View attachment 469929
You get to explain the dichotomy.

Explain how Nazis killing Jews is a bad thing, and you wanting to kill Jews is a good thing.

Hop to it, kid.

There are a whole lot of Muslim nations that could take in the Palestinians. Where would you suggest the Jews relocate if the House of David belongs to the Muslims?
nyrel.jpg

Relative Geographical Size of Israel Maps

Why should Palestinians whose families owned farms, businesses, and homes in Palestine for generations before Europeans Jews began their Zionist project relocate?

The House of David is just as likely to be another example of Hebrew mythology, yet Jews alone, among all people on this planet, are supposedly entitled to land their alleged ancestors grazed their goats on.

There are a whole lot of Muslim nations that could take in the Palestinians. Where would you suggest the Jews relocate if the House of David belongs to the Muslims?
nyrel.jpg

Why should Palestinians whose families owned farms, businesses, and homes in Palestine for generations before Europeans Jews began their Zionist project relocate?

The House of David is just as likely to be another example of Hebrew mythology, yet Jews alone, among all people on this planet, are supposedly entitled to land their alleged ancestors grazed their goats on.

Why should Palestinians whose families owned farms, businesses, and homes in Palestine

Why do you feel Ottoman farms, homes and land belonged to the Palestinians?

So many Europeans have such hate for Israel - it’s repulsive
European media does a much better job of revealing the racist behavior of Israeli Jews, so it's only natural Europeans don't support the many abuses of human rights perpetuated by Zionists:
Masked%20Anti-Zionism.jpg

Criticism of the Israeli government

"The government of Israel has been criticized for issues regarding Israeli settlements in the Palestinian territories, its treatment of Palestinians, the conduct of the Israeli Defense Forces in the Arab-Israeli conflict, and the blockade of the Gaza Strip,[8] with its impact on the economy of the Palestinian territories, the country's nuclear weapons arsenal,[9] and its targeted killings program."

nyrel.jpg

Georgie why are Islamists such poor fighters?

Forum List

Back