Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

No, he’s too busy beheading people. That’s his “ religion “
May be muslim don't do terror at all, people like paid agent are real terrorist and 100 million undercover jew.

Typical Muslim Waste Product
But you are not jew and a :ahole-1: who sitting on his brain.

How do you know what anybody’s religion is ? Typical Muslim :ahole-1:
This is typical style of jew asshole, who don't introduce themselves. I called them 100 million undercover jews.

Typical Muslim :ahole-1:. Why don’t you do what your Savage Religion does best? Behead others !

Please some body should calculate if rosi get pay 2 cents per post how much rosi gender not know earn so far from 62000 shity posts.

She gets $1 per post and $500 bonus every time she insults Mohammed.

thanks for the tip, hobie. I forgot the DETAILS of my contract------How does one
"insult" a dead dog?

Hmm. I'm not sure. I think if you don't r.s.v.p. to an invitation to celebrate his wedding with a child, his feelings will be hurt. If you write that you had prior commitment to attend a bris, that might be perceived as an insult. Who knows? You will never be invited to Mecca after that, thats for sure.

If you do attend, bring diapers for him and barbie dolls for her and you could be elected the next greatest mullah.

Or maybe, if you are really lucky, God will honor you with a beating..

May be muslim don't do terror at all, people like paid agent are real terrorist and 100 million undercover jew.

This is typical style of jew asshole, who don't introduce themselves. I called them 100 million undercover jews.

Typical Muslim :ahole-1:. Why don’t you do what your Savage Religion does best? Behead others !

Let’s get a little bit more detailed:

Not just behead others, but behead other Muslims*

*There is enough Muslim atrocity against innocent civilian Kuffar as is, no need to promote more

Let’s get a little bit more detailed:

Not just behead others, but behead other Muslims*

*There is enough Muslim atrocity against innocent civilian Kuffar as is, no need to promote more
But jew are not God chosen people. May be G-D chosen people.

Please some body should calculate if rosi get pay 2 cents per post how much rosi gender not know earn so far from 62000 shity posts.

thanks for the tip, hobie. I forgot the DETAILS of my contract------How does one
"insult" a dead dog?

Hmm. I'm not sure. I think if you don't r.s.v.p. to an invitation to celebrate his wedding with a child, his feelings will be hurt. If you write that you had prior commitment to attend a bris, that might be perceived as an insult. Who knows? You will never be invited to Mecca after that, thats for sure.

If you do attend, bring diapers for him and barbie dolls for her and you could be elected the next greatest mullah.

Or maybe, if you are really lucky, God will honor you with a beating..
how working hard, only for 2 cents per post.

"insult" a dead dog?
That is all you can bark, this is the reason I am calling you paid agent or propagandist.

Typical Muslim . Why don’t you do what your Savage Religion does best? Behead others !
why don't you call yourself jew:ahole-1:

Typical Muslim . Why don’t you do what your Savage Religion does best? Behead others !
ILOL:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back