Jews, share the Talmud with us!

1)you proved my point, you don't understand what it means, which you weren't meant to until it's time.
2)you don't understand what the word Lord means otherwise you would never call your idol "lord" since his image never achieved such kingship or MASTERy .
3)even the character in your story claims the son of man as another one to come (third person tense) in his own new name.
Even he declares "the Name" that is written on a pebble. You basically made fun of your own lores.
Actually I have read enough of your diatribe to know already that you are one lost puppy that doesn't know how nasty much of the shit you post is. Others may eat of your dung and you may like the taste of your own dung but I am not interested in it at all.

Trolling rubbish, probably a Guno sock.
No just some jews that bash all Christians and claim Jesus is the antichrist even when they have no clue what they are bashing. They dance naked around their own fires oblivious of the spirit who bears witness of them.

I have no idea what motivates some fully dedicated religious Jews to be antagonistic towards Christians. This was a new thing to me. I lived 40 years on the Earth and taught Sunday School in Reform Temple. Had Hasidic relatives and Ortho grandparents and NEVER encountered this. Until I picked up the message board habit.

Just seems to me that some folks are SO insecure in their own beliefs that they dedicate themselves to trashing Jesus and Christians.
But then you just described Jesus (a created image Rome speaks through) insecure in his own beliefs that he dedicated himself to trashing the Pharisee and TEMPLE Priests.
So you basically trashed Jesus and it's founders Rome who speak through that image. Proving my point, these RodISHI excuses to not answer the evidence are only exposing a deflection that Christianity is merely an antagonism of Judaism to convert Jews to Baal worship and the seed harvest scam the mythology tries to pull through the prosperity pitch of it's priest/pastors of greed.

I am not all that sure of the BAAL worship thing------but even secular born and bred and very naïve me-------was able -----on reading the NT, to see it PRECISELY as Rome's answer to DA JOOOOS. The jews were HOLD OUTS against the imperialist agenda of Rome. In order to
understand the NT-----one MUST grasp the extreme antagonism that Rome had towards jews-----
In order to understand Jesus----------a person I DO BELIEVE EXISTED as a kind of cult leader----ONE OF HUNDREDS OF JEWISH CULT LEADERS at that time------digest this-----he was entirely
misrepresented in the NT-----He was a PHARISEE-------a Pharisee of Pharisees. He was not the Jesus that the roman shill MATTHEW, presents. How do I know?--------easy-----he attacked the
money changers of the temple-----and HOW does that Christian establishment interpret that VERY PHARISEE action----------well-----face facts, rodishi-------in a very typical and nefarious and
MURDEROUS libel--------"sweet jesus hated da BANKER JEWS----lets kill them" ----here is some really bad news for you------like Matthew---the money changers of the temple courtyard were ROMAN SHILLS-------the Pharisees hated them for that reason------the ROMANS LOVED THEM

Rome played this scam on all cultures it swallowed.
The Veiians( if spelling is correct?)
were similarly told that in Rome defeating them it was obvious they were no longer their godess' favored people and thus now Rome was the authority and so they built the temple of Juno in Rome as the cultures new authority and spokesperson for Juno and tithes to Juno now went to Rome. By using the religious mask and horn (power) to mask their political horn (2 horn beast) they could collect taxes (tithes) to the various cultures gods without insurrection, thus step foot into many kingdoms the scarlet color army of Rome beast ought not be. So they steped into those kingdoms unsuspectedly through false devotions of faiths combined into this one world religion. Hence the devil symbol being the
2 horn (power)scarlet beast said in Revelation to be the power of death & destruction.
50 million murders and thousands of wars later in this 2 horn systems name and mark of the cross, proves this to be an accurate description by John of Patmos.

were similarly told that in Rome defeating them it was obvious they were no longer their godess' favored people and thus now Rome was the authority and so they built the temple of Juno in Rome as the cultures new authority and spokesperson for Juno and tithes to Juno now went to Rome. By using the religious mask and horn (power) to mask their political horn (2 horn beast) they could collect taxes (tithes) to the various cultures gods without insurrection, thus step foot into many kingdoms the scarlet color army of Rome beast ought not be. So they steped into those kingdoms unsuspectedly through false devotions of faiths combined into this one world religion. Hence the devil symbol being the
2 horn (power)scarlet beast said in Revelation to be the power of death & destruction.
50 million murders and thousands of wars later in this 2 horn systems name and mark of the cross, proves this to be an accurate description by John of Patmos.
The Veians are an interesting case study of Roman tactics... Was it not the Veins that had a tithe system in place( if I am not mistaken) that charged their citizens 10 per cent of the value of their goods produced.... Didn't the Romans take this idea as their own and passed it on to every kingdom they invaded via Christianity ... It was actually incredibly brilliant as instead of soldiers then sent missionaries and the missionaries after converting and subverting each kingdom and peoples they invaded sent back to Rome ten percent of all these people produced as well and all Rome had to do was threaten they would go to hell or purgatory if they did not.... The romans didn't even have to send soldiers to enforce this CON it truly was an amazing way to not only enslave people far and wide but to fleece them of their hard earned money with barely lifting a finger by putting the fear of God in them.... The mafia would be proud of said system as look how long it has lasted and how far it has spread .... Amazing...

The Veians are an interesting case study of Roman tactics... Was it not the Veins that had a tithe system in place( if I am not mistaken) that charged their citizens 10 per cent of the value of their goods produced.... Didn't the Romans take this idea as their own and passed it on to every kingdom they invaded via Christianity ... It was actually incredibly brilliant as instead of soldiers then sent missionaries and the missionaries after converting and subverting each kingdom and peoples they invaded sent back to Rome ten percent of all these people produced as well and all Rome had to do was threaten they would go to hell or purgatory if they did not.... The romans didn't even have to send soldiers to enforce this CON it truly was an amazing way to not only enslave people far and wide but to fleece them of their hard earned money with barely lifting a finger by putting the fear of God in them.... The mafia would be proud of said system as look how long it has lasted and how far it has spread .... Amazing...
And this was necessary because of all the revolts. This masking of it's military might in the guise of this spiritual authority using the angle of protection money is still seen in the Mob racketeering business today. Buy your way into the kingdom and get protected, but it's they themselves you are needing protection from.

As expected, so far no fag or jew has presented any quote from the Talmud showing it has any redeeming quality in regards to its attitude toward gentiles. Their pseudo-Judaism should be outlawed, as they're an oppressive hate group.

Abraham himself sent his servant out to find a gentile wife for Isaac..

you have to admit-----choices were limited

No just some jews that bash all Christians and claim Jesus is the antichrist even when they have no clue what they are bashing. They dance naked around their own fires oblivious of the spirit who bears witness of them.

I have no idea what motivates some fully dedicated religious Jews to be antagonistic towards Christians. This was a new thing to me. I lived 40 years on the Earth and taught Sunday School in Reform Temple. Had Hasidic relatives and Ortho grandparents and NEVER encountered this. Until I picked up the message board habit.

Just seems to me that some folks are SO insecure in their own beliefs that they dedicate themselves to trashing Jesus and Christians.
I came across a forum with a professor in Israel that has a group dedicated to it. Irosie gave her little rant on a thread a few weeks ago and her personal views about how she was so scared as a child of five by Christians with all sorts of her preconceived ideas of my faith and beliefs but it was deleted and I was admonished and banned from the thread by coyote. Ironically the sweetest girl I knew at that young age was Orthodox Jewish whose parents owned a jewelry store. For my birthday she brought me a very tiny silver heart that I still have to cherish her memory. I have also been accused of being a jew by baby Christians until they asked more questions and have had Christians get mad at me on open forums for conversing with a jewess whom they had started bashing for being a jew (the jewess and I are still very good friends). She took the time to share with the whole group of Christians about jewish customs and holidays which they appreciated and she got her own pastor where she lived to have a local that could help her with her Bible she had gotten for when we chatted about scriptures.

I think we should just come right out and cut to the chase. Ask HaShev what he personally gets out of trying to sell the superiority of Judaism to gentiles. Is this a kind of proselytizing? Does he expect converts? :rolleyes: Does his toast sometimes look like Jesus? I can't imagine.
Maybe he can share his story, paypal type links and websites with you......:lmao:

I was not naive about "social shunning". Never had a "dating issue". Married a very observant Jewish girl as my 1st wife. Well aware of the bias. But it wasn't BACKED by rants from any church Luminaries or doctrine. Most of what I encountered was sheer stupidity. Not scholarly analysis. Like being the only Jewish kid it was always MY JOB to explain Jewish Holidays, because the teachers wimped out of their duties to know anything. So I always imagine that there literally MILLIONS of Christian kids whose only formal education on Judaism came from the mouths of 8 or 12 year old peers who similarly were ANNOINTED to represent the entire Jewish culture. I didn't realize at the time what a stern responsibility that was. And I got asked RIDICULOUS questions, that no 12 year old is qualified to answer. I remember one time being suddenly tasked out of NOWHERE by a teacher to explain Yom Kippur and then being asked by a class mate "why do Jews bury their dead standing up" ???? :ack-1: I said we didn't. He said that's what he had heard. And the teacher left it there. No fucking wonder why Jew/Christian relations are all screwed up...

my impression of hashev is that he has a FASCINATION with the religious beliefs that existed
around the time which is also the time that Jesus was around------IT WAS a time of religious
upheaval-------and LOTS AND LOTS of "CULT DEVELOPEMENT"-----it is not clear to me that his
focus is on "DA JOOOOOS IS BETTER" ---------it may seem that way because some of his
"information" seems to present Christian symbols and ideology as being a replay on some of the MANY MANY MANY cults of the time. I think you are misinterpreting him--------he has SIMPLY
popped into a somewhat NON-TRADITIONAL approach to the history of development of
religious ideology of that time------a kind of PECULIAR perspective. Try reading ------FREUD-----MOSES AND MONOTHEISM.
Freud was no anti-Semite---------but his book would probably seem just as ANTI-JEW-----to lots
of jews as Ha Shev seems "anti Christian" to some Christians. I do not see hashev as anti Christian-----just a guy who like to PLAY WITH AN UNORTHODOX IDEA and likes the really ODD
period of time which was VERY TUMULTUOUS in terms of "philosophies"

for the record-----FOR THE DELECTATION OF RODISHI-------you are rude and nasty and wrong
and not entirely honest

you got a link for that site DEVOTED to bashing Christianity?-----
Since we are going for the record here according to your words let's ask flacaltenn if he would be willing to restore those post that were deleted in the thread I referred to? That away we can be fully accurate on the matter I mentioned in this thread concerning your statements when your head is on fire. Here is the thread link. We saw it coming: Jewish groups pull out of meeting with Trump: 'So Lacking In Moral Leadership'

Actually I have read enough of your diatribe to know already that you are one lost puppy that doesn't know how nasty much of the shit you post is. Others may eat of your dung and you may like the taste of your own dung but I am not interested in it at all.

I came across a forum with a professor in Israel that has a group dedicated to it. Irosie gave her little rant on a thread a few weeks ago and her personal views about how she was so scared as a child of five by Christians with all sorts of her preconceived ideas of my faith and beliefs but it was deleted and I was admonished and banned from the thread by coyote. Ironically the sweetest girl I knew at that young age was Orthodox Jewish whose parents owned a jewelry store. For my birthday she brought me a very tiny silver heart that I still have to cherish her memory. I have also been accused of being a jew by baby Christians until they asked more questions and have had Christians get mad at me on open forums for conversing with a jewess whom they had started bashing for being a jew (the jewess and I are still very good friends). She took the time to share with the whole group of Christians about jewish customs and holidays which they appreciated and she got her own pastor where she lived to have a local that could help her with her Bible she had gotten for when we chatted about scriptures.

I think we should just come right out and cut to the chase. Ask HaShev what he personally gets out of trying to sell the superiority of Judaism to gentiles. Is this a kind of proselytizing? Does he expect converts? :rolleyes: Does his toast sometimes look like Jesus? I can't imagine.
Maybe he can share his story, paypal type links and websites with you......:lmao:
You just made an anti semitic joke that deflects back at Jesus and Christianity inadvertantly. I receive not one single penny, even my book was free.
My geo caching Bin Laden was free, my technology and it's uses to help advance humanity all free.
Can you say the same about Jesus and Christianity? Therefore your Paypal joke was typical racist & deflective behavior that actually bashes your own money harvesting values in your faith.
Checkmate!
I didn't realize that someone claiming themselves to be the messiah would be such a snowflake. That just goes to show that there is something we can learn about the antichrist spirits in humankind every day if we are staying mindful. Perhaps hobelim will be willing to engage you and waste time with you, I am not. Or we can just give a link so others can see how ridiculous you can be in your self aggrandizing. Testimony of believers & former believers of the morning star

TO WHOM da fluck are you addressing your incoherent statements, rodishi ? -------

And again you speak from your own precepts about someone you do not know

Then tune Hagee, Graham, Pink, Spurgeon, Prince or any of the other Bible heavyweights in to find out whose "precepts" they really are, then ask God to give you the ability to understand the difference between rouge precepts and an overwhelming consensus among preachers and teachers concerning scripture. They are all in agreement. And I am in agreement with them.
Romans 6:14 - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Accept the gift Christ offered us and understand that the sins you are working so hard to overcome have no dominion over you. God put them behind Him. You can rest in His work. Your sins are forgotten. Christ finished it for you. He said so.
May those with a spirit of Doeg the Edomite will have a visit with your "heavy weights". Heck a Doeg may even come calling on you, Bulletproof and many of the others out there who have those priestly hosts in them that are still swabbing the dead with cloth strips.

TO WHOM da fluck are you addressing your incoherent statements, rodishi ? -------
I didn't realize your reading comprehension was failing so much. Are you going to try to get all these rants of yours in this thread deleted too!

Is this something you have learned as a jew reading the Talmud? Just curious as it is not something I have personally studied. If so maybe you can quote from it and help out BulletProof so he can perhaps get some understanding on what type of spirit host your carrying around?

I didn't realize your reading comprehension was failing so much. Are you going to try to get all these rants of yours in this thread deleted too!

Is this something you have learned as a jew reading the Talmud? Just curious as it is not something I have personally studied. If so maybe you can quote from it and help out BulletProof so he can perhaps get some understanding on what type of spirit host your carrying around?

rants of mine? what rants? are you suggesting that I had rants deleted? Nope. Is WHAT something I learned as a jew reading the Talmud?-------"getting rants deleted"?? It is true that there
were libels passed around in churches in the past that jews had the recipe for transforming base metal
into gold IN THE TALMUD-----but that was long ago. Now the libel is that jews delete "rants"?.
What is a "spirit host"? I have no intention of quoting the Talmud-----Jesus did that enough----or---
some of the writers of the NT so claimed

rants of mine? what rants? are you suggesting that I had rants deleted? Nope. Is WHAT something I learned as a jew reading the Talmud?-------"getting rants deleted"?? It is true that there
were libels passed around in churches in the past that jews had the recipe for transforming base metal
into gold IN THE TALMUD-----but that was long ago. Now the libel is that jews delete "rants"?.
What is a "spirit host"? I have no intention of quoting the Talmud-----Jesus did that enough----or---
It is simple just agree that any post in that thread that was deleted do with your and my words be reinstated. Here is the thread link. We saw it coming: Jewish groups pull out of meeting with Trump: 'So Lacking In Moral Leadership'

You are giving a wonderful example on self subjection into hell (separation from God for those who haven't learned that yet). And you are doing a mighty fine job of it too I might add.

They aren't my heavyweights, RIH. They are Christianity's heavyweights. Billy Graham has probably led more people to the Lord than Paul. And they all agree on scripture's meaning.
Doeg is long gone from this earth, spirit and all. And besides, Christ is mightier than any evil spirit you may send my way. Good and evil can't exist in the same vessel, just like darkness has to flee in the presence of Light. Doeg is no match for the Holy Spirit within. I'm safe.
I am dismayed that you would want that not to be the case though. I like you. A difference of opinion shouldn't prevent us from remaining friends.

It is simple just agree that any post in that thread that was deleted do with your and my words be reinstated. Here is the thread link. We saw it coming: Jewish groups pull out of meeting with Trump: 'So Lacking In Moral Leadership'

You are giving a wonderful example on self subjection into hell (separation from God for those who haven't learned that yet). And you are doing a mighty fine job of it too I might add.

I do not understand your gibberish-------as to reinstating deleted threads----I did not delete them or ask that they be deleted------therefore NO ONE needs my opinion as to whether or not they should be
reinstated

They aren't my heavyweights, RIH. They are Christianity's heavyweights. Billy Graham has probably led more people to the Lord than Paul. And they all agree on scripture's meaning.
Doeg is long gone from this earth, spirit and all. And besides, Christ is mightier than any evil spirit you may send my way. Good and evil can't exist in the same vessel, just like darkness has to flee in the presence of Light. Doeg is no match for the Holy Spirit within. I'm safe.
I am dismayed that you would want that not to be the case though. I like you. A difference of opinion shouldn't prevent us from remaining friends.
Calling up the spirit of Doeg host isn't sending an evil spirit your way but if you misinterpret it that away it would be another example of you relying on your own precepts of discernment. If Paul's writings had not been included in the scriptures all those who you mention would not be able to serve the lord in any capacity. I have seen a few of their sermons over the years and some of them were okay but others I did not think much of what they had to say and just because they have large followings means very little to me if they are teaching others in error. You like others on here made some pretty lofty accusations which are like spittle coming from your own mouth if you cannot get the plank out of your own eyes. And I am not saying that to slight you, it is just something you may desire to look into your own heart about.

Fellow posters----for those who have not noticed------Rodishi INSISTS that I (rosie) have either deleted or HAD DELETED (ie prevailed upon a mod to delete) some parts of conversations. Rodishi is a
LIAR -----she is FILTH-----notice she refers to my writings as "rants"------such a disgusting BITCH----
the implication, I assume----being made by the disgusting lying bitch-----RODISHI --is that I either
regretted my writings or wanted them "hidden" Her words are tantamount to libels-----the favorite
device of persons who engage in genocides, pogroms and lynchings

RIH, We are talking about Doeg the executioner, right? I would have rather you sent the spirit of....... never mind.
I have a heart for Christ, so it's fine.
I went to the thread you linked to and have a feeling your opinion of the Jews may be why you have replaced the theology that pertains to them with something more palatable to your "precepts". I hope that works out for you.

Last edited:
RIH, We are talking about Doeg the executioner, right? I would have rather you sent the spirit of....... never mind.
I have a heart for Christ, so it's fine.
I went to the thread you linked to and have a feeling your opinion of the Jews may be why you have replaced the theology that pertains to them with something more palatable to your taste. I hope that works out for you.
I do not have a theology. I have though called on God for help since I was a small tot and have received help whenever I called. Sometimes it was by vision, sometimes by experience, sometimes through hard knocks, searching through recollections of things I did not understand at the time that they happened and asking questions about pieces and parts and other times by diligently searching for answers as to why things happen were answered by simple observation, how they happen and what are the causes and effects for these things of this world that cause so much misery and strife among people. I have even shared some of those events and experiences on this forum. Why would I depend on the world to teach me their theology if I have had the lord teach me by his spirit since I was a child? Why would anyone for that matter. I am satisfied with how it is working out for me concerning my personal relationship with my lord and the holy spirit. Rod and I both will stand firm on what we have received and bear witness to. If others do not wish to accept what we have witnessed in the flesh and the spirit it is their problem not ours. We do the best we can with what we have been given and that is truly all we can ask of others if they are trying to live in the teaching of peace.

I did spend several years more recently locating all of the meanings I could to the names and phrases in the Bible with the help of the holy spirit, lexicons and our old 1800's dictionary if you consider that theology. It was something I had wanted to do for years but had not been afforded the time to do so completely previously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back