Jews trying to get Americans killed - as usual

That the citizenship mentioned was that of British mandate Palestinian and not as a citizen of the nation of Palestine.

Not true.

The mandate was not a nation or state. It had no land. It had no citizens.

It was an administration under temporary assignment.

Palestine was the country that it was assigned to.

Palestine was a TERRITORY that it was assigned to.

Palestine only became a country in 1988.

Why must this be repeated to you over and over?

Because it is not true no matter how many times you say it.

Because the original one was in regards to Jews making Passover bread with the blood of Christian babies. He instigated the Hebron riots that resulted in the mass murder of many Jews with a series of "blood libels". Or would you prefer I called them ISLAMONAZI LIES AND RACISM

So how do you define a 'Blood' liable then?

It seems it needs to have nothing at all to do with blood, if it stretches to this. As to liable: are you sure? Liable is a legal term, and is usually actionable.

What does it say right under Phoenals username??

Haha.
Thanks toast.

I hadn't noticed and that WAS a bit of a surprise.

We Will Remember Him.

So how do you define a 'Blood' liable then?

It seems it needs to have nothing at all to do with blood, if it stretches to this. As to liable: are you sure? Liable is a legal term, and is usually actionable.

What does it say right under Phoenals username??

Haha.
Thanks toast.

I hadn't noticed and that WAS a bit of a surprise.

We Will Remember Him.

Thats what the pink means.

I doubt it's permanent though. It's probably just for a few days

Not true.

The mandate was not a nation or state. It had no land. It had no citizens.

It was an administration under temporary assignment.

Palestine was the country that it was assigned to.

There's something very wrong with you.

What EXACT date did Palestine become a country?

Because the original one was in regards to Jews making Passover bread with the blood of Christian babies. He instigated the Hebron riots that resulted in the mass murder of many Jews with a series of "blood libels". Or would you prefer I called them ISLAMONAZI LIES AND RACISM

Blood libel: a false, incendiary claim against Jews

He used the term because that is what they are.

Again: you presume to answer for another.
Is he incapacitated?
Did he sign over power of attorney to you?
Are you claiming to be a mind reader or his alias?

Your answer is piss poor anyway, thanks, so I will wait for Phoneys explanation.

this is a message board not a private chat. I can respond to any post I wish to.
Phoen is very capable, but might not be online or slower to respond to a post.

I just gave a short explanation of the term so you can understand why it was used.
If you want a private chat with a poster by private message, you can leave a message on a person's board, you can use email. If you post on the message board, it is not private and any body can reply.

Yes, but I am impressed at your ability to speak for what someone else was thinking.

Please never do it for me.
Thank you aris.

Last edited:

I wont presume to answer, but will add this, as the concept of 'Country' may otherwise be ambiguous:

A country is a region identified as a distinct entity in political geography. A country may be an independent sovereign state or one that is occupied by another state, as a non-sovereign or formerly sovereign political division, or a geographic region associated with sets of previously independent or differently associated peoples with distinct political characteristics. Regardless of the physical geography, in the modern internationally accepted legal definition as defined by the League of Nations in 1937 and reaffirmed by the United Nations in 1945, a resident of a country is subject to the independent exercise of legal jurisdiction.
Sometimes the word country is used to refer both to sovereign states and to other political entities,[1][2][3] while other times it refers only to states.[4] For example, the CIA World Factbook uses the word in its "Country name" field to refer to "a wide variety of dependencies, areas of special sovereignty, uninhabited islands, and other entities in addition to the traditional countries or independent states"

You are welcome. :)

I wont presume to answer, but will add this, as the concept of 'Country' may otherwise be ambiguous:

A country is a region identified as a distinct entity in political geography. A country may be an independent sovereign state or one that is occupied by another state, as a non-sovereign or formerly sovereign political division, or a geographic region associated with sets of previously independent or differently associated peoples with distinct political characteristics. Regardless of the physical geography, in the modern internationally accepted legal definition as defined by the League of Nations in 1937 and reaffirmed by the United Nations in 1945, a resident of a country is subject to the independent exercise of legal jurisdiction.
Sometimes the word country is used to refer both to sovereign states and to other political entities,[1][2][3] while other times it refers only to states.[4] For example, the CIA World Factbook uses the word in its "Country name" field to refer to "a wide variety of dependencies, areas of special sovereignty, uninhabited islands, and other entities in addition to the traditional countries or independent states"

The answer to my question is 1988.

If you do just a tiny bit of research, you will find out that I'm right.

Palestine became a sovereign state in 1988. This is not up for debate.

Palestine is not a sovereign state. A sovereign state must have control of its borders as a bare minimum.

Palestine is not a sovereign state. A sovereign state must have control of its borders as a bare minimum.

Do you consider 'sovereign state' and ' country' to mean the same thing?

Yes, but I am impressed at your ability to speak for what someone else was thinking.

Please never do it for me.
Thank you.

I don't know what you're talking about.

I gave an explanation for the term blood libel.

Beelz thought he was on a private chat and not an open message board. He did not think I should have replied to the post.

It can be the same thing and it doesn't have to be. England is a country, for example, but is not a sovereign state.

Not at all sure how Palestine never being a "state" helps israel's claim to the land, it wasn't a state either.

montelatici, et al,

Ah, a slight of hand here.

It can be the same thing and it doesn't have to be. England is a country, for example, but is not a sovereign state.
(COMMENT)

That is technically correct. Not all counties are sovereign. In the case of England, it is a country, under the sovereignty of the United Kingdom; which is a Commonwealth realm.

The case of Palestine, "After the 15th May, 1948, Palestine will continue to be a legal entity but it will still not be a sovereign state because it will not be immediately self-governing." It became sovereign in 1988; uncontested by the Occupying Power which allowed the Arab Palestinian to exercise self-determination.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

That is technically correct. Not all counties are sovereign. In the case of England, it is a country, under the sovereignty of the United Kingdom; which is a Commonwealth realm.

The case of Palestine, "After the 15th May, 1948, Palestine will continue to be a legal entity but it will still not be a sovereign state because it will not be immediately self-governing." It became sovereign in 1988; uncontested by the Occupying Power which allowed the Arab Palestinian to exercise self-determination.

Most Respectfully,
R

What was Palestine called from 1917 until 1988?
A region? Territory? Legal entity? All of them?

toastman, et al,

"Palestine was defined by the Order in Council. The Territory under Mandate was short titled as Palestine. From 1922 to 1948, it was described by the Mandatory as a "legal entity but it is not a sovereign state. Palestine is a territory administered under mandate by His Majesty (in respect of the United Kingdom), who is entirely responsible both for its internal administration and for its foreign affairs."

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

What was Palestine called from 1917 until 1988?
A region? Territory? Legal entity? All of them?
(COMMENT)

"The limits of this Order are the territories to which the Mandate for Palestine applies, hereinafter described as Palestine."

"The Mandate" means the Mandate for Palestine which was confirmed, and the terms of which were defined by the Council of the League of Nations on the 24th day of July, 1922.

In 1917, it was "enemy held territory of the Ottoman Empire."

In 1920, the administration of Palestine, was said to be "within such boundaries as may be determined by the Principal Allied Powers."

Today, the 1988 Arab State of Palestine, is defined by the general people as land in which the populations believes:

• Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine.
  • There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back