🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JFK Would be a Republican in 2016

Good demagoguery, tbh. I've heard Obama/Clinton/Bush say similar things.
:link:

:lmao: If you don't know, you haven't been paying attention.

No, that doesnt work.

Back up your claim with a link or shut the hell up, twat.

Fuck off. I don't back up general observations with links. If I had said Hillary was a felon, I wouldn't be giving you a link just because you threw a tantrum.

It is not a general observation, dude, it is merely your opinion unless you provide links that document it.

Damn, our public educational system is turning out more morons today than ever.

Of course it's an opinion, jackass. Look I'm not writing a college paper. I'm not going to go digging for f*ckin links every time some internet deuche throws a spazz. Deal with it.
Lol, you are a freeaking idiot.

If you are going to say that something is a fact, then you provide a link unless it is a fact of the public domain which your bullshit is not.

So stop gussying it up like it is anything more than shit blowing out of your pie hole, freak.

No, that doesnt work.

Fuck off. I don't back up general observations with links. If I had said Hillary was a felon, I wouldn't be giving you a link just because you threw a tantrum.

It is not a general observation, dude, it is merely your opinion unless you provide links that document it.

Of course it's an opinion, jackass. Look I'm not writing a college paper. I'm not going to go digging for f*ckin links every time some internet deuche throws a spazz. Deal with it.

If you are going to say that something is a fact, then you provide a link unless it is a fact of the public domain which your bullshit is not.

So stop gussying it up like it is anything more than shit blowing out of your pie hole, freak.

You are a total dipshit. I just qualified it as opinion and not fact. But that's besides the point. You're a cry baby.

No, that doesnt work.

You are a total dipshit. I just qualified it as opinion and not fact. But that's besides the point. You're a cry baby.
Now you are just lying.

Post #91

You said, "Good demagoguery, tbh. I've heard Obama/Clinton/Bush say similar things."

You hearing things is not opinion, liar.

Now you are just lying.

Post #91

You said, "Good demagoguery, tbh. I've heard Obama/Clinton/Bush say similar things."

You hearing things is not opinion, liar.

It's opinion/fact. Sure, I could find some stuff that some might consider factual. Others would call it opinionated analysis. Yes, I know you want to make sh** out to be especially literal after your giant spazz though. Either way, I sure as f*ck didn't go looking for links on stupid sh** just could you threw a tantrum. That's what you need to know for now and the future.

JFK a Republican? I suppose everyone was a Republican back then taking the attitude that the GOP is at least 50 years behind the times. Heck, we're still fighting Social Security.
Who is fighting Social Security?

I dont think that extends any further than the rabid Libertarians (aka Losertarians) in the GOP.

View attachment 93873

"as told to Dick Morris" talk about STUPID

Well then you assume he wouldn't have drifted to the loony left. If it meant him staying in office he most certainly would have
Possibly he would have, but other Democrat conservatives did not and joined the GOP.

Why do you assume that JFK would not have gone Republican just like Strom Thurman?

Liar.

Are you a Bush kool aid drinker? That seems to be the implication.
I opposed both Bush 41 and 43.

Wow, it must be tough to be a liberal like yourself when you cant find a pigeon hole to stuff things in, lol.

Then exactly wtf is your problem? Just being a lame ass troll like usual?

It's opinion/fact.
No, a thing is either opinion or it is fact, it cannot be both, idiot.

Yea, farbeit for you to embrace the shades of gray. I could give you 1,000 facts why FDR was a sh** president and then say he was a bad president; it would still be an opinion. Way to read between the lines, sh**head.

Lol, this is a category that falls into the group known as 'Toggle Choices' i.e. it is true or not true, it is black or white, it is either a FACT or it is opinion.

And you are an idiot.

Liar.

Wow, it must be tough to be a liberal like yourself when you cant find a pigeon hole to stuff things in, lol.

No I just despise sloppy minded liars like yourself.

Liar.

No I just despise sloppy minded liars like yourself.

So, you're a bitter tool. Got it.

It's opinion/fact.
No, a thing is either opinion or it is fact, it cannot be both, idiot.

Yea, farbeit for you to embrace the shades of gray. I could give you 1,000 facts why FDR was a sh** president and then say he was a bad president; it would still be an opinion. Way to read between the lines, sh**head.

Lol, this is a category that falls into the group known as 'Toggle Choices' i.e. it is true or not true, it is black or white, it is either a FACT or it is opinion.

And you are an idiot.

Political analysis with conclusions is always going to literally be an opinion. But for the sake of essence, much of it can be quantified as factual or otherwise true. I don't know why I have to explain stupid sh** to you; well, I do; because you're a f*cking troll that has made the convo about stupid sh**. And you're mad that I haven't fully embraced your line of fasco-conservatism.

Forum List

Back