jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

Those Christians were violating Biblical doctrine.

Muslims committing jihad are following Quranic doctrine.
Indeed, it is a religious obligation to commit jihad.

Jesus said he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.
Muhammad advocated using the sword against one's enemies.

And, there is nothing in the Old Testament calling for mass death of non-Jews

You're absolutely correct. Where in the Quran is this?

There are far too many murderous Quranic verses to quote in their entirety, but, a few prominent ones are the following...

Quran 9:5...

Quran 9:29...

Quran 9:123...

Quran 9:111...
Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph

Quran 3:151...
Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers

Islam, the religion of peace.

Even with all that, there is virtually no violence between Muslims, Christians, and Jews in Palestine.

There are far too many murderous Quranic verses to quote in their entirety, but, a few prominent ones are the following...

Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers

Even with all that, there is virtually no violence between Muslims, Christians, and Jews in Palestine.

Kid, I live in the Middle East a good part of the year. You don't know what the fuck you're even talking about.
It's breast-feeding time for you.

1,000 Israelis were murdered by Muslim suicide monkeys in the al-Aqsa intifada from 2000-2004 and 6,000 more were wounded.

Hamas has fired 6,000 rockets into Israel since 2006.

I could go on.

Wall Street Journal...
Even in Bethlehem, Palestinian Christians are suffering under Muslim intolerance.
Daniel Schwammenthal: Bethlehem's Persecuted Christians - WSJ.com

Everyone should know you are The Forum Dunce.

Last edited:

Kid, I live in the Middle East a good part of the year. You don't know what the fuck you're even talking about.

1,000 Israelis were murdered by Muslim suicide monkeys in the al-Aqsa intifada from 2000-2004 and 6,000 more were wounded.

I could go on.

Wall Street Journal...
Even in Bethlehem, Palestinian Christians are suffering under Muslim intolerance.

I meant between normal people. Israelis don't count.

I could go on.

Wall Street Journal...

You're so fucking uninformed, you don't even recognize that Israelis encompass Israeli Arabs, Israeli Muslims, Israeli Christians and Israeli Druze, about 20% of Israel's population.

Except, I already informed you of this fact, but, you're more than just uninformed, you're mentally ill.

Now, everyone sees why you are The Forum Dunce.

Jihadists want to kill everyone who doesn't want to practice their faith.

Zionists want to be left alone in their little sliver of a state.

BIG difference.

Obviously, since there is no palestine.

You're absolutely correct. Where in the Quran is this? I know that I've read it, and I've seen the bit about "beating woman into submission". This is how we have discussions. It's refreshing to not have labeling and name-calling. This proves that you are a reasonable person. And as a Christian (not sure if you are Christian or Jewish, or neither) we are to love our enemies. It may seem naive and tree-hugging, but I do love most of the Muslims that I've met. Not in the sense of....**huge fake smile, and "bless you"**....but I respect their intelligence, and their place in this world. And two of my dearest friends are Jewish. You are correct about the content of the Koran, from what I've read. But it seems to be mostly fringe elements who plot bombings, and murder of innocent people...from all religions.

But my whole point from the beginning was: I am sick and tired of labels. You're either for us, or against us. You're anti-semitic, anti-Christian, or anti-Muslim. It doesn't do any of us, any good. NOTHING, justifies killing innocent people....I don't care which philosophy you follow. And everything isn't black, or white. There are two sides to EVERY story.

Muslims are first Muslims and against all non-Muslims. The Quran teaches that Muslims can only be good to other Muslims. Kafirs are dirt and can be murdered, raped, cheated and lied to.

...says the sheistiest motherfucking jew on this internet message forum...

..a guy who literally can be quoted calling for the extermination of non-jews...

:rolleyes:

Are you going to quote it?

I could go on.

Wall Street Journal...

You're so fucking uninformed, you don't even recognize that Israelis encompass Israeli Arabs, Israeli Muslims, Israeli Christians and Israeli Druze, about 20% of Israel's population.

Except, I already informed you of this fact, but, you're more than just uninformed, you're mentally ill.

Do Israeli Muslims, Israeli Christians and Israeli Druze still own the homes, land, farms, and businesses they owned before Israel invaded?

Muslims are first Muslims and against all non-Muslims. The Quran teaches that Muslims can only be good to other Muslims. Kafirs are dirt and can be murdered, raped, cheated and lied to.

..a guy who literally can be quoted calling for the extermination of non-jews...

Stoner is in his daily pharmaceutically-induced coma.

However, these Quranic verses illustrate the contempt for the lowly kafir (non-Muslim)...

Q3:28...
Let not believers take the kuffar for friends; whoever does this, shall have no help from Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of retribution from Himself; for Allah is the final goal

Q24:40...
The Unbelievers' state is as darkness on a vast, abysmal sea. There covereth him a wave, above which is a wave, above which is a cloud. Layer upon layer of darkness. When he holdeth out his hand he scarce can see it. And he for whom Allah hath not appointed light, for him there is no light.

Quran 9:28...
The idolaters only are unclean. So let them not come near the Inviolable Place of Worship.

Qur’an 9:73...
Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell.

Q5:51...
O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Q53:29...
Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message…

Q8:12...
I give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.

Quran 2:221...
Do not marry unbelieving women, until they believe: A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allures you. Nor marry your girls to unbelievers until they believe: A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do but beckon you to the Fire.

Do Israeli Muslims, Israeli Christians and Israeli Druze still own the homes, land, farms, and businesses they owned before Israel invaded?

Take your medication. Your mental illness is surfacing.
I hate for you to humiliate yourself in front of everyone.

Israeli Arabs and other non-Jews own roughly half the privately owned land in Israel, ignoramus.

Last edited:

What about the Jews that were kicked out of their homes by all the Arab countries? There were a few 100,000 more of them! You do know if there was no Israel over 1 million Jews would have been slaughter in 1948, like what happened to them in Europe!

What about the Jews of Eastern Jerusalem that were forced from their homes in the '48 war? See a redneck like you doesn't know that Eastern Jerusalem prior to '48 was primarily Jewish, that is why many who UNDERSTAND the situation find it ironic that they hold on to East Jerusalem as Arab lands so hard!

scroll up. it's been quoted already NUMEROUS times.

it doesn't shock me that your blind eye is turned toward the actions of a killer jew though.

LOL, you keep saying that like its true! Heck not even the Sunni Muslims of Palestine can get along. Fatah and Hamas are like the Bloods and the Crips! You my friend are really as dumb as Marc makes you out to be!

Stoner, I study Islam. You, on the other hand, are an ignorant, hot mess.

I'm infinitely smarter than you, stoner. Suicide is your only option.

:rofl:

YOU study islam! HILARIOUS! You study islam about as much as german camp guards study hebrew, motherfucker. You can't scrape together 4 people on this forum, who are not jews, to support your "I am smart" thesis. I DARE you to try...

Stoner, I read the Quran, the Hadith and have read the Sira.

I read Islamic scholars' work, such as Bernard Lewis, Watt, Qutb, Maududi, Suyuti, Kathir and Ghazali .

You are an ignorant, hot mess, stoner. I flatten you like a flea.

no, dude. you've read the first link that you google. period.

like I said, to those who don't have an ethnic or a christian reason to coddle your killer posts you provide a great many laughs.

enjoy knowing that, jew.

BIG difference.

big difference to a jew whose personal zionism molds his perspective like the southern gentry system did jim crow laws..

give me a fucking break. Left alone MY ASS. If America treated your jewish ass like you "want to be left alone" we'd be hearing about the second holocaust the first day a jew was told that this is a white, christian nation.

another day, another racist jew. ho hum.

scroll up. it's been quoted already NUMEROUS times.

it doesn't shock me that your blind eye is turned toward the actions of a killer jew though.

Stoner, have you figured out who these Palestinians are that I have asked you about, dumbass, or are you going to run away, again, like a scared cat?

Obviously, since there is no palestine.

yea! those historic maps and specific mention of palestine, historically, doesn't count when a zionist jew insists that there is no such thing as people behind the great jew wall.

However, these Quranic verses illustrate the contempt for the lowly kafir (non-Muslim)...

I give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.

Do not marry unbelieving women, until they believe: A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though she allures you. Nor marry your girls to unbelievers until they believe: A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though he allures you. Unbelievers do but beckon you to the Fire.

Go find yourself some she bears, ****, to kill some youths like your holy book suggests.

:thup:

BIG difference.

big difference to a jew whose personal zionism molds his perspective like the southern gentry system did jim crow laws..

give me a fucking break. Left alone MY ASS. If America treated your jewish ass like you "want to be left alone" we'd be hearing about the second holocaust the first day a jew was told that this is a white, christian nation.

another day, another racist jew. ho hum.

Stoner, you know less than zero about Islam and Middle East affairs, as I have demonstrated repeatedly. You are a mental midget and a sociopath.

Now, get back to work and figure out who these Palestinians are whom I've asked you about, since you're so clueless. :lol:

Go find yourself some she bears, ****, to kill some youths like your holy book suggests.

:thup:

Stoner, you're wasting time that could be spent trying to figure out who the Palestinians are, which I've asked you about.

You don't even know and it's really embarrassing for you, dumbass.

Forum List

Back