jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

perhaps you will enlighten us lesser beings and espouse the difference between the sunni and shia muslims?

maybe you'll really wow us with a dissertation on sufism or do you only know how to rebut arguments with coarse derogatories such as shitbrain?

Sufism: Islamic mysticism
Sunni: Sect that believed successor to Muhammad should be representative of all Muslims
Shiite: Sect that believed a direct relative of Muhammad should succeed Muhammad, such as Ali, his cousin.

Iran is Shiite and it supports Hamas which is Sunni. Also the Palestinians are Sunni and they hold Hezbollah in high regard and they are Shiite.

An Iraqi was being interviewed on TV and when asked if she were Sunni or Shiite she said that no one had asked her that before. It was a question that was not asked before the occupation.

So, what is the relevance?

More irrelevant drivel from the Forum Dunce making a feeble attempt to try to show he knows more than zero about the Middle East.

I don't support Usama bin Ladin or al-Qa'idah.

You support jihad, like bin Ladin. Jihad is known as the 6th Pillar, though, there are 5 Pillars.

Hamas isn't a perfect organization. I do prefer them over most of the alternatives. As an Ikhwan-affiliated group, Hamas has successfully prevented al-Qa'idah from establishing a foothold in Palestine... everybody should be thankful for that.

Hamas has also successfully murdered their own people...
Hamas Execution of Fatah Members in Gaza - Road90

There is no country called Palestine, Muhammad. Never has been. Give it a rest, Mo

Didn't Muhammad order the assassination of 120 year-old Abu Afak, merely for criticizing the Pedophile Prophet?

:lol:

Nope. Abu Afak was executed for "instigat[ing] people against the Apostle of Allah." (Ibn Sa'd, Kitab at-Tabaqat al-Kabir) Encouraging violence carries a penalty.

I don't support Usama bin Ladin or al-Qa'idah.

You support jihad, like bin Ladin. Jihad is known as the 6th Pillar, though, there are 5 Pillars.

You and bin Ladin support slaughtering innocents; that is hirabah.

1 million Muslims and Arabs were killed, alone, in the 8 year Iran Iraq War, Muhammad.

Of the current 22 wars and major conflicts in the world, 21 involve Muslims.

I don't think you really want me to highlight the other bad behavior of Islamos murdering innocents over the years, Mo. It's not pretty.

1 million Muslims and Arabs were killed, alone, in the 8 year Iran Iraq War, Muhammad.

I don't think you really want me to highlight the other bad behavior of Islamos murdering innocents over the years, Mo. It's not pretty.

A person who purposefully targets and kills innocents is in blatant violation of the tenets of Islam. Iran's governing religious ideology borders on polytheism and Iraq was governed by a secularist dictator who supported the Russian slaughter of Muslims in Chechnya, so I hardly consider them representatives of the religion.

Iran is Shiite and it support Hamas which is Sunni. Also the Palestinians are Sunni and they hold Hezbollah in high regard and they are Shiite.

An Iraqi was being interviewed on TV and when asked if she were Sunni or Shiite she said that no one had asked her that before. It was a question that was not asked before the occupation.

So, what is the relevance?

about the same as the relevance of stating that the current palestinian vs. israeli conflict is really just an extension of an inheritance dispute that began almost 5000 years ago.

The Pallie Israeli conflict is rooted in Islamic ideology forbidding Jewish infidels from living independent lives in a sovereign state.

Now, you know.

No, it is rooted in the fact that a bunch of foreigners attacked the Palestinians driving them out of their homes and off their land.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

A person who purposefully targets and kills innocents is in blatant violation of the tenets of Islam. Iran's governing religious ideology borders on polytheism and Iraq was governed by a secularist dictator who supported the Russian slaughter of Muslims in Chechnya, so I hardly consider them representatives of the religion.

Wrong, Muhammad. You little terrorists are obligated to murder every infidel.

Quran 9:5
Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Quran 3:151...
We shall strike terror into the hearts of the kafirs because they worship others besides Allah, which He gave them no permission to do. Their home will be on Fire, a terrible resting place for the evil-doers.

Bukhari 4:52:220...
Jihad is holy violence. Violence is the way Allah removes fitna, removes the dross from pure Islam and removes the infidel scum from the earth which is owned by Mohammed.

Last edited:
about the same as the relevance of stating that the current palestinian vs. israeli conflict is really just an extension of an inheritance dispute that began almost 5000 years ago.

The Pallie Israeli conflict is rooted in Islamic ideology forbidding Jewish infidels from living independent lives in a sovereign state.

Now, you know.

No, it is rooted in the fact that a bunch of foreigners attacked the Palestinians driving them out of their homes and off their land.

You know less than nothing, kid. Breast-feeding time for you.

Show us the film and newspaper articles of Jews driving Arabs out of their homes. You just lied and made it all up.

Except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you; so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term. Surely Allah loves those who keep their duty. - 9:4​

D'oh! :lol:

Except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you; so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term. Surely Allah loves those who keep their duty. - 9:4​

Qur'an 9:3
"Allah and His Messenger dissolve obligations.

Bukhari:V7B67N427
The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.

Allah lies. Allah deceives.

:rofl:

Stupid Jew.

Smart Jew who kicks Arabs' and Muslims' asses.

Get on your camel and drive home to your mudhut, Muhammad.

Nobody here is impressed by your Jewish lies. Tell us about your mansion and how Mary J. Blige is your neighbor, Hebrew Hammer. :lol:

Who are you speaking for, Muhammad, you and your imaginary internet friends?

Are you hearing voices in your head like Muhammad hearing those fake "revelations" from Allah that nobody else heard?

"Allah and His Messenger dissolve obligations.

The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.

You're thinking of Zionists, sheister. You can't even quote the Qur'an without being dishonest, you worthless leech. :lol:

And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is free from liability to the idolaters, and so is His Messenger. So if you repent, it will be better for you; and if you turn away, then know that you will not escape Allah. And announce painful chastisement to those who disbelieve -- Except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you; so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term. Surely Allah loves those who keep their duty. - 9:3-4​

Smart Jew who kicks Arabs' and Muslims' asses.

Get on your camel and drive home to your mudhut, Muhammad.

Nobody here is impressed by your Jewish lies. Tell us about your mansion and how Mary J. Blige is your neighbor, Hebrew Hammer. :lol:

Are you hearing voices in your head like Muhammad hearing those fake "revelations" from Allah that nobody else heard?
Notice how Marcy doesn't say a word about his mansion or his neighbors. How about your Princeton degree? Your position as an executive in Goldman Sachs? Your claim that you've read over 10,000 pages of Islamic scripture, which you repeated in this thread? :rofl:

You're thinking of Zionists, sheister. You can't even quote the Qur'an without being dishonest, you worthless leech. :lol:

You dishonest camel rider. You lie just like your fake Allah tells you to do.

Qur'an 66:1
Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows.

Notice how Marcy doesn't say a word about his mansion or his neighbors. How about your Princeton degree? Your position as an executive in Goldman Sachs? Your claim that you've read over 10,000 pages of Islamic scripture, which you repeated in this thread? :rofl:

You ran out of gas, Muhammad. The Zionist infidel wins, once, again.

Now, go pray to Allah for the 30th time this week, you freak. LOL

Forum List

Back