🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jihadist Shoots Two 14 Yr Old Girls

The taliban were not recruited by the USA ----uhm way back then circa 1980 They were young UPPER CLASS bored paki students looking for a cause-----so they did the ISLAMICIST thing------there goal was a FULL BLOWN SHARIAH SOCIETY IN AFGHANISTAN-------ie they were opportunist ISLAMICIST PIGS more inspired by the filth was going on in Iran than by "FREEDOM FOR AFGHANISTAN" and certainly had no love for the USA although they did take advantage of the funding of the so called "FREEDOM FIGHTERS"
THEY ARE THE DARLINGS OF PAKISTANI SOCIETY------ the cream of the crop of young students-------or at least were------they have lost popularity in a few sectors How do I know-----and why does kvetch not know ? I know because I have worked CLOSELY with the classmates of the taliban -----for more than 40 years and kvetch makes it up as he goes along. Always keep in mind----the taliban are---or at least were----the BELOVED CHILDREN OF UPPER CLASS parents---_OR BEST STUDENTS IN THE CLASS-----in PAKISTANI UNIVERSITIES They have whole families right there in PAKISTAN appluding them
rosie that is absolute BS

most taliban are village people and uneducated and you have never ever met one and nor have I

sorry but there are 160 million paks and you know little or nothing based on a few dozen med students in USA

you cannot resstructure the whole world to fit your jewish jihadi prejudices from an armchair in USA based on a few friends info

i have seen the khyber pass...one look at that is worth all the textbooks...and my yenta's dad served there in the british army...deadly even then.

and you cant begin to understand the taliban without knowing pashtu tribal culture which is complex and bewildering even to other paks and i know only how little i know

Last edited:
The taliban were not recruited by the USA ----uhm way back then circa 1980 They were young UPPER CLASS bored paki students looking for a cause-----so they did the ISLAMICIST thing------there goal was a FULL BLOWN SHARIAH SOCIETY IN AFGHANISTAN-------ie they were opportunist ISLAMICIST PIGS more inspired by the filth was going on in Iran than by "FREEDOM FOR AFGHANISTAN" and certainly had no love for the USA although they did take advantage of the funding of the so called "FREEDOM FIGHTERS"
THEY ARE THE DARLINGS OF PAKISTANI SOCIETY------ the cream of the crop of young students-------or at least were------they have lost popularity in a few sectors How do I know-----and why does kvetch not know ? I know because I have worked CLOSELY with the classmates of the taliban -----for more than 40 years and kvetch makes it up as he goes along. Always keep in mind----the taliban are---or at least were----the BELOVED CHILDREN OF UPPER CLASS parents---_OR BEST STUDENTS IN THE CLASS-----in PAKISTANI UNIVERSITIES They have whole families right there in PAKISTAN appluding them

most taliban are village people and uneducated and you have never ever met one

sorry but there are 160 million paks and you know little or nothing based on a few dozen med students in USA

Taliban means student and they chose that name for a reason. Duhhhhhhhhhhh.

good evening angel

yes that is correct..from arabic taleb

and some of the leaders and ideologues doubtless have shariah education in those schools

it started in peshawar when the refugees there had time, perhaps

and the peshawar branch of the deobandis helped; do you know of them?

they date back to the massacre of 100,000 innocent muslims by brits including one of cameron's ancestors after the "Mutiny" of 1857

so a few of our british chickens coming home to roost as well

bit i meant the majority of the actual fighters..........not their leaders...i should have said so explicitly i guess

have you not read of the illiteracy rates in afghanistan and how the brits and yanx have to teach their recruits literacy?

Last edited:
Kvetch is lying again----he knows full well that the TALIBAN was made up of PAKISTANI university students It is clear that I know a lot more about what is going on in Pakistani schools-----I do not play with MEDICAL STUDENTS My informants have been graduates of pakistani medical schools------some of whom have relatives in the taliban-----and the rest ---school mates they remembered. When I discussed these issues with them---they were medical doctors in the USA----and had no reason to lie----in fact most became absolutely reticent about their "friends and relatives in the taliban" after 9-11-01. Keep in mind---there was a time in the USA when the taliban did not have all that negative a reputation in the USA and later---in the 90s when their rep was going down hill------I got arguements from pakistani doctors that the USA people do not understand the WONDERFUL PROGRAM OF THE TALIBAN Kvetch----your silly veneer is crumbling

good evening angel

and some of the leaders and ideologues doubtless have shariah education in those schools

they date back to the massacre of 100,000 innocent muslims by brits including one of cameron's ancestors after the "Mutiny" of 1857

bit i meant the majority of the actual fighters..........not their leaders...i should have said so explicitly i guess

have you not read of the illiteracy rates in afghanistan and how the brits and yanx have to teach their recruits literacy?

Yes, my dear, of course I am familiar with the Deobandi's, and once again you might want to consider reading posts more closely. Irose clearly referred to the student origins of the Taliban - she did not say they are all students now and I addressed your misunderstanding about that. You seem quite articulate so I can only assume you deliberately miss the point with alarming regularity in order to provide yourself with yet another opportunity to treat us all to yet another exhibition of what you erroniously consider to be your extensive knowledge. Lol.

yes anjel-----the beginnings of the TALIBAN MOVEMENT prior to 1990-----and the people who became the backbone of that movement-----with their goal being a UTOPIAN AFGHANISTAN BASED ON STRICT SHARIAH LAW

anyone who knows anything about the educational system in Pakistan should not be at all surprised that the kids at the top of the class are FERVENT ISLAMICISTS ------with proud parents and still proud parents

Kvetch is lying again----he knows full well that the TALIBAN was made up of PAKISTANI university students It is clear that I know a lot more about what is going on in Pakistani schools-----I do not play with MEDICAL STUDENTS My informants have been graduates of pakistani medical schools------some of whom have relatives in the taliban-----and the rest ---school mates they remembered. When I discussed these issues with them---they were medical doctors in the USA----and had no reason to lie----in fact most became absolutely reticent about their "friends and relatives in the taliban" after 9-11-01. Keep in mind---there was a time in the USA when the taliban did not have all that negative a reputation in the USA and later---in the 90s when their rep was going down hill------I got arguements from pakistani doctors that the USA people do not understand the WONDERFUL PROGRAM OF THE TALIBAN Kvetch----your silly veneer is crumbling
rosie

context.......cross purposes and not for the first or last time

I was kvetching at roudy for alleging that the paks support those who killed that 13 year old in swat valley...that is not so

we in UK have seen big demos in pak on our TV here against them

so i was talking about the actual fighters, not the original founders about which i agree with you

and i did not say USA recruited them either; just that they ......the foot soldiers that is...derived...from those the usa recruited.............evolved would be a better word

especially the hezbi islami.......that ghastly gulbudin hektmatiyar the worst of the lot, and his people who are taliban allies now but were USA recruited

and angel if you are still reading, will you please tell your guru ...the rabid rabbi rosie to stop calling arab fascists dogs.......rather than pigs

you're a dog lover aint you???

good evening angel

Yes, my dear, of course I am familiar with the Deobandi's, and once again you might want to consider reading posts more closely. Irose clearly referred to the student origins of the Taliban - she did not say they are all students now and I addressed your misunderstanding about that. You seem quite articulate so I can only assume you deliberately miss the point with alarming regularity in order to provide yourself with yet another opportunity to treat us all to yet another exhibition of what you erroniously consider to be your extensive knowledge. Lol.
angel again i am out kvetched

I read your rebuke, went off to watch mike palin in brazilian jungles with my beloved home kvetch and then the awefull sandy in USA and reflected

and again i acknowledge there is truth in what you say

i will indeed study context and be careful to keep on track

but please put your apostrophes in the right place...not to create plurals

thankyou again

Last edited:
In yet another display of the profoundly insecure nature of those who embrace Islamic culture, a Taliban "freedom fighter" attempted to kill a 14 year old Pakistan girl as she sat on a school bus. Another girl was wounded as well.
Malala Yousufzai was attacked beause she advocates for better education for Pakistan's girls.
Nothing frightens these big bad Talibanese more than a 14 year old girl on a school bus.
Pathetic, but very much in keeping with their "traditions."

SAYIT,

What does this have to do with Israel and Palestine?

Your hate for Arabs is shining brightly, like a Christmas tree!

Sherri

In yet another display of the profoundly insecure nature of those who embrace Islamic culture, a Taliban "freedom fighter" attempted to kill a 14 year old Pakistan girl as she sat on a school bus. Another girl was wounded as well.
Malala Yousufzai was attacked beause she advocates for better education for Pakistan's girls.
Nothing frightens these big bad Talibanese more than a 14 year old girl on a school bus.

SAYIT,

Sherri

Pakistanis are Arabs?
As always, Sherri, your monumental ignorance is your most prominent trait. :D

SAYIT,

Sherri
Well since you think America is Satan, I would say that your hatred of this country is very, very real. Perhaps it is time for you to go back to Iran or to wherever you come from. Meanwhile, before you leave could you set up some sort of flotilla-type aid for these people who are desperately in need in Somalia.. After all, they are Muslims too, and we know you like to help your brethren.

Starving Somalis Leaving Children on 'Death Roads' - UN airlifting food to militant-controlled areas

Photos: Somalia Famine – - PlogPlog Photo Blog

While you are at it, you might take some time to also set up some flotilla-type aid for others in Africa, no matter their religion. Since you are such a first-class humanitarian, no doubt you want to help those in need.

A New Dark Age Is Dawning

SAYIT,

Sherri

Pakistanis are Arabs?
As always, Sherri, your monumental ignorance is your most prominent trait. :D

SAYIT,

Palestine is not Pakistan.

What happens in Pakistan says nothing at all about Palestinians.

Prejudice is such a shameful thing to behold, you disgust me!

Sherri

SAYIT,

Sherri
Well since you think America is Satan, I would say that your hatred of this country is very, very real. Perhaps it is time for you to go back to Iran or to wherever you come from. Meanwhile, before you leave could you set up some sort of flotilla-type aid for these people who are desperately in need in Somalia.. After all, they are Muslims too, and we know you like to help your brethren.

Starving Somalis Leaving Children on 'Death Roads' - UN airlifting food to militant-controlled areas

While you are at it, you might take some time to also set up some flotilla-type aid for others in Africa, no matter their religion. Since you are such a first-class humanitarian, no doubt you want to help those in need.

Hossfly,

Satan controls Nations, the US is no exception, that is what I believe to be true and what my Bible tells me. My opinion about all of that means nothing at all. I think it all goes back to the nature of Nationalism, it is to put one people above all others, and by its very character Nation becomes God, elevated above God, and Idolatry always follows. When we do not follow God, we follow Satan.

Believing my Bible and what the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ tells me is me trying to follow Jesus commands to me, it is not Hate. Facing uncomfortable truths is what it is and nothing more. I do not hate the US, this is my country, but I refuse to hate the ones they tell me to hate. I refuse to Hate, and desire the destruction of others. My loyalty is very clear, it is to God, not Nation, and I am commanded to love and not hate, and that command is an obligation owed to all. So, I do not hate Palestinians, I do not hate Pakastanis, I do not hate Arabs, I do not hate Persians, and my refusdal to Hate them does not make me a hater of the US.

I admire and respect people who sacrifice self to help others in need, wherever they are, and no matter who they are helping, even when it is an enemy of the US. (The enemies of the US are not my enemies, and I refuse to see them as such.) I am not in a position to go to foreign nations and do this, at this point in my life anyway, but my prayers are with the ones who do.

Sherri

SAYIT,

Sherri

Hossfly,

Satan controls Nations, the US is no exception, that is what I believe to be true and what my Bible tells me. My opinion about all of that means nothing at all. I think it all goes back to the nature of Nationalism, it is to put one people above all others, and by its very character Nation becomes God, elevated above God, and Idolatry always follows. When we do not follow God, we follow Satan.

Believing my Bible and what the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ tells me is me trying to follow Jesus commands to me, it is not Hate. Facing uncomfortable truths is what it is and nothing more. I do not hate the US, this is my country, but I refuse to hate the ones they tell me to hate. I refuse to Hate, and desire the destruction of others. My loyalty is very clear, it is to God, not Nation, and I am commanded to love and not hate, and that command is an obligation owed to all. So, I do not hate Palestinians, I do not hate Pakastanis, I do not hate Arabs, I do not hate Persians, and my refusdal to Hate them does not make me a hater of the US.

I admire and respect people who sacrifice self to help others in need, wherever they are, and no matter who they are helping, even when it is an enemy of the US. (The enemies of the US are not my enemies, and I refuse to see them as such.) I am not in a position to go to foreign nations and do this, at this point in my life anyway, but my prayers are with the ones who do.

Sherri
Oh, Sherri, I think you should also organize a group to go to Haiti since they still need some aid. And the Black Muslim women living in tents in Chad because of what your Arab brethren did to them could use some more solar cookers. And could you please tell your brethren in the Muslim countries to stop harassing and killing the Christians? I think the Christians all over the world will appreciate it.

allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Kaduna Suicide Bomb Blast - 90 Percent of Victims Are Children - Bishop (Page 1 of 6)

Armenian church reportedly burned down in Aleppo - News | ArmeniaNow.com

SAYIT,

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri

sherri .....cherie...you sound like a good christian gal

you could well start with the millions of false USA christians on the so called "christian right" who are so wrong,

so unchristian, know little of jesus teachings, don't understand bible prophecy about israel

and who are haters and the spawn of the devil if he exists, which i personally dont believe he does

and..........ALL support israel...with AIPAC they dominate congress and make true israeli friendly policies impossible

the israeli dog wags the USA yankee tail all the time; against real USA interests

and the opportunist zios love them dearly

even tho they know that awful last bible book of revelation says that all "in gathered" jews who refuse christ on his 2nd coming will be exterminated

or the "christian" bush jr who said

"All those against us are with the terrorists"

jesus said the exact opposite

all those NOT against us are for us......luke ch 9 vs 50

Last edited:
Kvetch congratulations-----you have managed to reproduce the writing style of a schizophrenic------well -----your problem should first be evaluated with a simple VDRL. Long ago---I encountered an elegant middle aged lady------who spoke with "angels" -----her daughter was horrified---------the woman was actually cured with a course of bicillin ---sometimes that which looks like schizophrenia----isn't

Hossfly,

Sherri

sherri .....cherie...you sound like a good christian gal

you could well start with the millions of false USA christians on the so called "christian right" who are so wrong,

so unchristian, know little of jesus teachings, don't understand bible prophecy about israel

and who are haters and the spawn of the devil if he exists, which i personally dont believe he does

and..........ALL support israel...with AIPAC they dominate congress and make true israeli friendly policies impossible

the israeli dog wags the USA yankee tail all the time; against real USA interests

and the opportunist zios love them dearly

even tho they know that awful last bible book of revelation says that all "in gathered" jews who refuse christ on his 2nd coming will be exterminated

or the "christian" bush jr who said

"All those against us are with the terrorists"

jesus said the exact opposite

all those NOT against us are for us......luke ch 9 vs 50
Nobody knows what Jesus might have actually said. There's not even any real proof that he isn't just a myth.

I use the word "dog" only because it is highly favored perjorative among the meccaists (dogs)

Forum List

Back