Jill Stein suspends PA recount effort

Right. Trump's lead in PA was less than .08%, almost low enough to trigger an automatic recount, and you guys think pursuing this is a "waste of time."

Stein is going to confront Donald Monday at 10AM at Trump Tower to tell him to stop blocking the recounts.

Trump is blocking the recounts now?

The reason for dropping it is because they can't afford the $1 million fee. Seriously? She took in almost $7 million in donations. I guess she never intended to spend it on recounts. What will she do with all the money? She should be investigated for fraud. People donated because they wanted recounts and she told them she'd only keep the money left over after they spent what was necessary on recounts.

Maybe she and Hillary can open a bar or something.

Right. Trump's lead in PA was less than .08%, almost low enough to trigger an automatic recount, and you guys think pursuing this is a "waste of time."

Stein is going to confront Donald Monday at 10AM at Trump Tower to tell him to stop blocking the recounts.

Yes. Don't you pay attention to anything? This is what he did in MI.

CysJwTwUsAAwL0d.jpg:large

Is Jill bringing her pussy cats with her?

I see. So what you're saying is that when Hillary (Jill) filed for a recount, she was not obstructing the election, but when Trump filed to an objection, he is obstructing. Do I have that correct now?

I think Jill's going to get roughly the same answer in MI as she did in PA:

A lawyer for the Green Party had acknowledged that the effort was without precedent in Pennsylvania.

I see. So what you're saying is that when Hillary (Jill) filed for a recount, she was not obstructing the election, but when Trump filed to an objection, he is obstructing. Do I have that correct now?

No, you never have anything correct.

Trump is blocking the recount, not the election, slow poke.

A lawyer for the Green Party had acknowledged that the effort was without precedent in Pennsylvania.

What I don't understand is why is the announcement going to be in front of Trump Tower on Monday? Is she hoping for a riot or something?

That's called due process. He has a right to file an objection under Michigan law.

What I don't understand is why is the announcement going to be in front of Trump Tower on Monday? Is she hoping for a riot or something?

Doubtful. She just wants to confront the orange turd face to face. Let's see if the president-rigged-elect has the courage to face the woman he tried to block.

Monday should be interesting.

because she is looking for more chumps to go fund her pocketbook

--LOL

Forum List

Back