Jill Stein suspends PA recount effort

Wisconsin charged her $3.6 million for the recount, that took more than half the money she raised...

Which means she has enough leftover to pay the $1 million so what's the problem? That is the very reason she took money from people so why isn't she using it as promised? I guess she has other plans for the money, like funding her own campaign in 2020.

Right. Trump's lead in PA was less than .08%, almost low enough to trigger an automatic recount, and you guys think pursuing this is a "waste of time."

Stein is going to confront Donald Monday at 10AM at Trump Tower to tell him to stop blocking the recounts.

Trump is blocking the recounts now?

Yes. Don't you pay attention to anything? This is what he did in MI.

CysJwTwUsAAwL0d.jpg:large
That's called due process. He has a right to file an objection under Michigan law.

True, but why? If he's got nothing to hide, why not just let it go and let the recount happen?

Answer: Because he DOES have something to hide.

I think Jill's going to get roughly the same answer in MI as she did in PA:

A lawyer for the Green Party had acknowledged that the effort was without precedent in Pennsylvania.

What I don't understand is why is the announcement going to be in front of Trump Tower on Monday? Is she hoping for a riot or something?

Doubtful. She just wants to confront the orange turd face to face. Let's see if the president-rigged-elect has the courage to face the woman he tried to block.

Monday should be interesting.

Trump will be president and Stein will continue to be a nothing

A lawyer for the Green Party had acknowledged that the effort was without precedent in Pennsylvania.

What I don't understand is why is the announcement going to be in front of Trump Tower on Monday? Is she hoping for a riot or something?

Doubtful. She just wants to confront the orange turd face to face. Let's see if the president-rigged-elect has the courage to face the woman he tried to block.

Why should he? Obviously she has some motive here. That's what will be interesting. She's either going to come off as an adult and admit she was wrong, or she's going to try and rally the troops in hopes of some public disruption.

Right. Trump's lead in PA was less than .08%, almost low enough to trigger an automatic recount, and you guys think pursuing this is a "waste of time."

Stein is going to confront Donald Monday at 10AM at Trump Tower to tell him to stop blocking the recounts.

If you read the article in the OP, his lead has now dropped for .06% or just 41,000 votes over the entire state.

While I personally don't think Trump has any "obligation" to "face" Stein in front of Trump Tower over her decision to drop a recount, I would not be at all surprised if he showed up just to laugh at the tears from the protestors...

Trump is blocking the recounts now?

Yes. Don't you pay attention to anything? This is what he did in MI.

CysJwTwUsAAwL0d.jpg:large

I see. So what you're saying is that when Hillary (Jill) filed for a recount, she was not obstructing the election, but when Trump filed to an objection, he is obstructing. Do I have that correct now?

No, you never have anything correct.

Trump is blocking the recount, not the election, slow poke.
So... if the recounts weren't challenged... do you think Jillie would WIN the PRESIDENCY?

Oh... and reading more about it, that was just the hearing for the STATEWIDE recount, they are still going to do recounts in some of the precincts.

Oh... and reading more about it, that was just the hearing for the STATEWIDE recount, they are still going to do recounts in some of the precincts.

"Some" or "Almost"

That's what I've heard so far in this thread. That doesn't mean anything.

Depending on the precincts doing the recounts, it may be nothing more than an affirmation of the results.

In Pennsylvania, a margin of 0.5% is needed to trigger a statewide recount. The margin when she withdrew was 0.8%.

No dice.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen, I don't think she's on his calendar.

If the recount didn't effect the EC vote I wouldn't have any problem with it, but when it threatens to pull out entire states EC count because there's not enough time, and then they're /demanding/ "Hand Counts" instead of counting the ballots electronically - intentionally trying to make it take longer, I begin to have an issue. When there is /zero/ motive for it, I have a major issue.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen, I don't think she's on his calendar.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll conveniently schedule a meeting with some foreign dictator to get out of having to face her.

Forum List

Back