Jill Stein suspends PA recount effort

I think Jill's going to get roughly the same answer in MI as she did in PA:

A lawyer for the Green Party had acknowledged that the effort was without precedent in Pennsylvania.

What I don't understand is why is the announcement going to be in front of Trump Tower on Monday? Is she hoping for a riot or something?

Doubtful. She just wants to confront the orange turd face to face. Let's see if the president-rigged-elect has the courage to face the woman he tried to block.

Monday should be interesting.

Yeah, that ain't gonna happen, I don't think she's on his calendar.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll conveniently schedule a meeting with some foreign dictator to get out of having to face her.

I'm sure his calendar has been full for a few weeks now, Stein is a flee that won't even be noticed.

Again, if that's the case, why bother attempting to block it? What does the GOP have to hide?

It's their legal right to object. The law supports them in every way.

Answer: Fraud.

Lol. Fraud? Stop embarrassing yourself.

Do you have proof of this fraud? Any proof at all?

Yup. Specifically, voter suppression tactics and shenanigans with the voter machines.

Here's How The GOP Stole the 2016 Election

No.

No fraud, no tampering, and no conspiracy theories.

Stop making shit up.

I agree, no conspiracy theories are necessary. Watch that video, Greg's been doing serious investigative reporting on this for some time now, even predicted a Trump win because of it.

Here's more: The No-BS Inside Guide to the Presidential Vote Recount

This is you right now:

pJ4f6N1.gif

Right. Trump's lead in PA was less than .08%, almost low enough to trigger an automatic recount, and you guys think pursuing this is a "waste of time."

Stein is going to confront Donald Monday at 10AM at Trump Tower to tell him to stop blocking the recounts.

If you read the article in the OP, his lead has now dropped for .06% or just 41,000 votes over the entire state.

Not according to PAs official site. They've got it at 49,543.

Pennsylvania Elections - Summary Results

The news was reporting a number around 41,000. What makes it more interesting is that the 49,543 is almost how many Stein received. Not inconceivable that Stein cost Hillary Pennsylvania. Johnson certainly put the johnson to Hillary.

Again, if that's the case, why bother attempting to block it? What does the GOP have to hide?

Answer: Fraud.

Yup. Specifically, voter suppression tactics and shenanigans with the voter machines.

No.

Stop making shit up.

I agree, no conspiracy theories are necessary. Watch that video, Greg's been doing serious investigative reporting on this for some time now, even predicted a Trump win because of it.

This is you right now:

pJ4f6N1.gif

Yup, kicking your ass as everyone does on this forum.

Not exactly a challenge.

Right. Trump's lead in PA was less than .08%, almost low enough to trigger an automatic recount, and you guys think pursuing this is a "waste of time."

Stein is going to confront Donald Monday at 10AM at Trump Tower to tell him to stop blocking the recounts.

If you read the article in the OP, his lead has now dropped for .06% or just 41,000 votes over the entire state.

Weird, I either read that wrong the first time or they updated it again since I typed that. I was taking a test for one of my college courses whil posting so anything is possible. :D

I hope it isn't statistics you are studying. :D

Maybe a bit soon to be too happy. Just like I said in the beginning, if they find votes they will be manufactured in either Philadelphia, Scranton, Harrisburg or Pittsburgh. Well guess what, Trumps lead dropped from about 71,000 to 41,000 because of votes found in Philly. Which means if they drop any more then that triggers and automatic recount. Might not happen, we will have to wait and see.
This is why we're against the recount. Of course they'll find "just enough" in the black areas to put Hildabitch over.

They are reporting the numbers as 100 percent of the state reporting. So I am thinking that the numbers should not change.

No.

Stop making shit up.

This is you right now:

pJ4f6N1.gif

Not exactly a challenge.
Let us know if you ever try...won't you?

Weird, I either read that wrong the first time or they updated it again since I typed that. I was taking a test for one of my college courses whil posting so anything is possible. :D

Underwater basket weaving or in flight missile repair with your magnetic tool box?

I hope it isn't statistics you are studying. :D

....actually Criminal Justice Research Methods.

No.

Stop making shit up.

This is you right now:

pJ4f6N1.gif

Not exactly a challenge.

Really? I'm not the one hashing conspiracy theories or citing my own threads in this forum to make my arguments.

You want to try to prove there is fraud going on?

Or do you want to continue appeasing your Napoleon complex?

No.

Stop making shit up.

This is you right now:

pJ4f6N1.gif

Not exactly a challenge.

Really? I'm not the one hashing conspiracy theories or citing my own threads in this forum to make my arguments.

I've already started several threads that discuss the voter suppression and other tactics used in this election. You should read them.

No.

Stop making shit up.

This is you right now:

pJ4f6N1.gif

Not exactly a challenge.

I've already started several threads that discuss the voter suppression and other tactics used in this election. You should read them.

Geez.

It's hopeless with you.

It's funny how none of this was going on when Obama was elected. Then when Trump is elected there's suddenly a plague of voter suppression and fraud, and "the electoral college is the worst method of electing in like - EVAR!"

No.

Stop making shit up.

This is you right now:

pJ4f6N1.gif

Not exactly a challenge.

Oh, so now that the recount thing didn't work out for you, that's the new angle?

This is you right now:

pJ4f6N1.gif

Not exactly a challenge.

Oh, so now that the recount thing didn't work out for you, that's the new angle?

Actually, no. I've been more interested in the voter suppression tactics than the recounts. I'm not 100% sure the recounts will even reveal the voter suppression. It might, it might not. What Stein needs to be going for, is the program called "Interstate Crosscheck."

This is you right now:

pJ4f6N1.gif

Not exactly a challenge.

Actually, no. I've been more interested in the voter suppression tactics than the recounts. I'm not 100% sure the recounts will even reveal the voter suppression. It might, it might not. What Stein needs to be going for, is the program called "Interstate Crosscheck."

Yep, I have a common name, thanks to you pointing this out, I know the next election to find out for sure if my vote will count or not.

Forum List

Back