Jim Jordan launched probe into Fani Willis

That sure is a lot of words to basically say you have no defense when challenged on your feeble uneducated arguments about how these aren't valid indictments. Your white flag is noted, and will be respected.
There has to be an argument to refute. You have not offered one. You've presented your speculation on how it will play out with no legal knowledge. I can link to articles by constitutional legal scholars, Dershowitz and Turley, who say you are mistaken. You continue to howl at the moon without justification, so no, there is no sense in carrying on a conversation with an obvious troll.

You're seeing patterns in noise, they have been trying to slow leak headlines about progress in the Biden investigations since the beginning of the year, always promising the big drop right around the corner. One could easily argue the exact opposite that you are.
You are being disingenuous, my mother said back in her day since the begining of his political career there's always been murmors and knowledge of Biden's corruption, that's how he got his wealth.
Go back to my earlier posts and memes in the archives, even before 2020 I was discussing this stuff phrasing them like a crime family, and you think this is all new congress lead, then why was Obama concerned about Bidens schemes when he was a VP?

There has to be an argument to refute. You have not offered one. You've presented your speculation on how it will play out with no legal knowledge. I can link to articles by constitutional legal scholars, Dershowitz and Turley, who say you are mistaken. You continue to howl at the moon without justification, so no, there is no sense in carrying on a conversation with an obvious troll.
Sure there was. You claimed:
1. Trump indictment for phone call not valid since no cooercion. Debunked by Georgia statute showing the charge can include "request".
2. Trump can't be charged because Stacey Abrams wasn't charged. You were stomped by the fact that Trump isn't being charged for having an opinion.
3. The Constitution protects what Trump said. Misunderstanding the limits of free speech is very common among internet blowhards, you failed again.

You've done a lot of name calling and demanding others get educated, yet when it came down to actually defending your position you got absolutely pasted and it was damned amusing.

You are being disingenuous, my mother said back in her day since the begining of his political career there's always been murmors and knowledge of Biden's corruption, that's how he got his wealth.
Go back to my earlier posts and memes in the archives, even before 2020 I was discussing this stuff phrasing them like a crime family, and you think this is all new congress lead, then why was Obama concerned about Bidens schemes when he was a VP?
What your mother says is irrelevant, look into the application of hearsay as evidence.

I'm not going to search for your posts from 2020, you talking about Trump not getting a fair "grand jury trial" tells me all I need to know.

A grand jury is a thing where they determine if there is sufficient evidence to bring charges.
A trial is a thing where they determine if the defendant is guilty of those charges.
A "grand jury trial" is someone demonstrating they don't understand the legal system.
Yes a grand jury is different
then a Trial Jury, but they both are often referred to as trials, just do a Google search under Grand Jury Trial.
According to your post you don't understand reading and comprehension, because you magically left out the word Grand Jury in my post then blamed me for your error, while once again avoiding refutation and chose ad hominem response smokescreen tactics instead.

You've done a lot of name calling and demanding others get educated,
Oh BooHooHoo. Did poor snowfwake get his feewings hurt? Tell me where you got your law degree? Cracker Jack box? This from democrat Alan Dershowitz--
This from Jonathan Turley, legally pathetic --- Law professors divided on whether Trump indictment politically motivated | The College Fix
Now go to the corner and suck your thumb, you'll feel better.

What your mother says is irrelevant, look into the application of hearsay as evidence.

I'm not going to search for your posts from 2020, you talking about Trump not getting a fair "grand jury trial" tells me all I need to know.
Not true, it was relevant to this discussion about when we knew, that you had lied about.
If you ignore history you are damned to repeat it, and for an old person to specifically remember that about a person's reputation is why they phrase the term "your reputation procedes itself".
You also ignore the fact the feds knew this stuff was going on and helped him burry it, according to the docs.
Lastly your ignorance about political resistance causing the delays of getting documents equates for your concerns on the drip by drip. In other words you are blamingvthe wrong side for the piece by piece slow pace and ignoring the tactical use on both sides in doing so.
If you go to the forum archives and type in my Name and posts about Dem Rep Cummins of Baltimore, you will see where I discuss how the gov't purposely slows investigations, so their own can get away with their corrupt schemes via statue of limitations (Like the Hunter case) or old age (Congressman Cummins), they literally stretch it out till they die, so they can scrap their investigations, including keeping it out of the MSM and allowing their spouses to keep the millions they stole (in this case Baltimore lost it's needed funds).

Rep. Jim Jordan launched a new probe into the Georgia district attorney who indicted Donald Trump over election interference and accused her of profiting off the criminal case.

'It is noteworthy that just four days before this indictment, you launched a new campaign fundraising website that highlighted your investigation into President Trump,' the Judiciary Committee chairman wrote in a letter to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis.
The Democratic district attorney is up for re-election in 2024.

Her campaign website does not directly highlight her indictment of Trump. It touts her work to fight gang violence, keep young people out of the criminal justice system and anti-corruption efforts.

But under an 'in the news' section, her campaign website features a New York Times report about the prosecutor that is headlined: 'In Atlanta, a Local Prosecutor Takes on Murder, Street Gangs and a President.'

Jordan gave Willis until September 7 to comply with his demands, though it's not clear if she will. Jordan could then potentially move to launch a subpoena.

Comment:
Fani Willis's indictments are obviously politically motivated.
She is abusing her power to indict to interfere with the 2024 election.
In effect she might be breaking the election laws by using fictitious indictments. https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:52 section:20511 edition:prelim)

The Republican Accountability Project announced Sunday that it will be launching a six-figure ad campaign focusing on the Fulton County election case, which marked Trump’s fourth indictment this year.

The campaign, dubbed the “Trump Rap Sheet,” will feature 60-second ads on Fox News all week in the Phoenix, Milwaukee and Atlanta areas.

“When Donald Trump was president, he thought it didn’t matter how many laws and norms he broke,” the voiceover says in the ad. “He thought it didn’t matter how many lies he told the American people, and it seemed like he could get away with anything.”

Not true, it was relevant to this discussion about when we knew, that you had lied about.
If you ignore history you are damned to repeat it, and for an old person to specifically remember that about a person's reputation is why they phrase the term "your reputation procedes itself".
You also ignore the fact the feds knew this stuff was going on and helped him burry it, according to the docs.
Lastly your ignorance about political resistance causing the delays of getting documents equates for your concerns on the drip by drip. In other words you are blamingvthe wrong side for the piece by piece slow pace and ignoring the tactical use on both sides in doing so.
If you go to the forum archives and type in my Name and posts about Dem Rep Cummins of Baltimore, you will see where I discuss how the gov't purposely slows investigations, so their own can get away with their corrupt schemes via statue of limitations (Like the Hunter case) or old age (Congressman Cummins), they literally stretch it out till they die, so they can scrap their investigations, including keeping it out of the MSM and allowing their spouses to keep the millions they stole (in this case Baltimore lost it's needed funds).
Your mother is not a reliable witness, and hearsay is irrelevant. I'm not searching your post history because I don't value your opinion, you have provided nothing but half baked conspiracy theories to defend your political heroes.

Oh BooHooHoo. Did poor snowfwake get his feewings hurt? Tell me where you got your law degree? Cracker Jack box? This from democrat Alan Dershowitz--
This from Jonathan Turley, legally pathetic --- Law professors divided on whether Trump indictment politically motivated | The College Fix
Now go to the corner and suck your thumb, you'll feel better.
Well no, I didn't get my feelings hurt. Is that something you use to try to convince yourself your commentary was weighty and effective? Negative, it wasn't... all you did was get embarrassed by telling others to get educated while demonstrating how naive you are about all this.

Your attempts at throwing out red herrings by trying to steer to opinions of whatever you can google up are noted, but you are still the guy who thought to solicit means it has to be coercion or threat, and that whataboutism is a valid legal defense.

Well no, I didn't get my feelings hurt. Is that something you use to try to convince yourself your commentary was weighty and effective? Negative, it wasn't... all you did was get embarrassed by telling others to get educated while demonstrating how naive you are about all this.

Your attempts at throwing out red herrings by trying to steer to opinions of whatever you can google up are noted, but you are still the guy who thought to solicit means it has to be coercion or threat, and that whataboutism is a valid legal defense.
Finding undiscovered ballots is not soliciting. Sorry you are unable to discern the difference.

Your mother is not a reliable witness, and hearsay is irrelevant. I'm not searching your post history because I don't value your opinion, you have provided nothing but half baked conspiracy theories to defend your political heroes.
That's not how evidence works, if you ignore facts, because Orange Man bad and Smart man online makes you look foolish, then your prejudices (created by them) and your (their) censorship can lead to you being manipulated by propaganda by control freaks. Therefore you proved my point, your perception is political spin powered by affiliation pride and not what'a true nor what's best for you and or your community(Country).
-Checkmate
A clue: When you claim your opinions above others out loud, it's pretencious and chases voters away. It's also why you don't learn or process information as well. If I've been right about everything and done so years before everyone caught up and your affiliation pride makes you ignore warnings, and you are too good for those opinions and instead take the commentary of your affiliation group and they've been wrong and lying (knowingly wrong aka propaganda and spin) about EVERYTHING, then where does that leave you? =on the wrong side of every issue. Even a respected Dem advisor warned that Biden was always on the wrong side of every issue and they ignored him, because with TDS (created by the MSM & fake dossier narrative) Orange man bad they must defeat him even with the village idiot who is on the wrong side of every issue.
And it doesn't stop with electing the wrong guy, the guy that was ironically everything "you thought" (through created prejudice) Trump was (created by the image MSM gave you), it also caused mass casualties of your affiliation resistance. It caused Cuomo through pressure on the left to resist Trumps smart solution on hospital space, to reject using the Hospital ship and instead elected to place bioweapon covid strickened elders back into Nursing homes, to die, & then miss counted over 4200 nursing home deaths due to their prejudices against Trump and embarassment of their guilt killing grandma and grandpa. Making politics more important than the people they are elected to serve.-you've just been served.

Sure there was. You claimed:
1. Trump indictment for phone call not valid since no cooercion. Debunked by Georgia statute showing the charge can include "request".
2. Trump can't be charged because Stacey Abrams wasn't charged. You were stomped by the fact that Trump isn't being charged for having an opinion.
3. The Constitution protects what Trump said. Misunderstanding the limits of free speech is very common among internet blowhards, you failed again.

You've done a lot of name calling and demanding others get educated, yet when it came down to actually defending your position you got absolutely pasted and it was damned amusing.
Your Democratic Party is destroying this country. You sound like you have a brain, start using your frontal lobe.

That's not how evidence works, if you ignore facts, because Orange Man bad and Smart man online makes you look foolish, then your prejudices (created by them) and your (their) censorship can lead to you being manipulated by propaganda by control freaks. Therefore you proved my point, your perception is political spin powered by affiliation pride and not what'a true nor what's best for you and or your community(Country).
-Checkmate
A clue: When you claim your opinions above others out loud, it's pretencious and chases voters away. It's also why you don't learn or process information as well. If I've been right about everything and done so years before everyone caught up and your affiliation pride makes you ignore warnings, and you are too good for those opinions and instead take the commentary of your affiliation group and they've been wrong and lying (knowingly wrong aka propaganda and spin) about EVERYTHING, then where does that leave you? =on the wrong side of every issue. Even a respected Dem advisor warned that Biden was always on the wrong side of every issue and they ignored him, because with TDS (created by the MSM & fake dossier narrative) Orange man bad they must defeat him even with the village idiot who is on the wrong side of every issue.
And it doesn't stop with electing the wrong guy, the guy that was ironically everything "you thought" (through created prejudice) Trump was (created by the image MSM gave you), it also caused mass casualties of your affiliation resistance. It caused Cuomo through pressure on the left to resist Trumps smart solution on hospital space, to reject using the Hospital ship and instead elected to place bioweapon covid strickened elders back into Nursing homes, to die, & then miss counted over 4200 nursing home deaths due to their prejudices against Trump and embarassment of their guilt killing grandma and grandpa. Making politics more important than the people they are elected to serve.-you've just been served.
We won't be listening to lectures about how evidence works from someone who thinks what their Mom said is useful.

Forum List

Back