Jim Jordan on possible Trump 2024 bid: "I think he's gonna run"

Whether Trump runs or not, he’s bound to be the single most dominant force in the Republican primary. His rallies continue to draw tens of thousands of MAGA diehards, and he’s sitting on a $200 million war chest from his super PAC. Potential candidates seeking his support are already making pilgrimages to Mar-a-Lago to kiss the ring like they’re contestants on The Apprentice

Trump can run but will he get the nomination?
I don't think so.
But if I'm wrong I'll vote for him over Kamala. Xiden is out the door already.

and, once more, no one to vote for, just against.
If its Trump vs Kamala I agree but what if its:
Kamala vs Nikki Haley?
Kamala vs Ron Desantis?
Kamala vs Ted Cruz?
Kamala vs Jim Jordan?
Kamala vs Mike Pompeo?

I don't think the GOP alternatives to Trump have high negatives, especially compared to Kamala.

Trump's VP next time will be DeSantis and they will be very tough to beat. After that DeSantis will be hard to beat for the next eight years. 12 years of quality leadership just might have a chance to straighten out the damage from Biden's shit show.

I hope to God he does. And he is going to have some substantial momentum going into the election cycle. I say that because the Democrats look like they are going to lose the House in quite possibly historic numbers.

Why would Trump run?

He knows we will steal the election from him again
Not like he can do anything about it
It is not about Trump. It is about you interfering with peoples lives. I guarantee you, Schumer would have a different reaction then McConnell with the Jan. 6 protest as an example. McConnel had his home attacked for gosh sakes by terrorists. This is why we are going to become communist at some point. Repubs act like Mayberry while Progs act like modern horror TV shows and they are winning because they have the 16th amendment, the 17th amendment, the 19th amendment and the Federal Reserve Act that effectively set us on a course to destruction. We all live with this. It is not about going back to the so called old days. It is about keeping things in control with everything government. And that has not happened. As near all nations who have done the same thing. we are just higher in the pecking order with this. so we have a lot further to fall and are. Plus two oceans between other nations and unfortunately a southern border with hundreds of millions who want to come here.

This is why we are going to become communist at some point. Repubs act like Mayberry while Progs act like modern horror TV shows and they are winning because they have the 16th amendment, the 17th amendment, the 19th amendment and the Federal Reserve Act that effectively set us on a course to destruction

:eek:

Trump's VP next time will be DeSantis and they will be very tough to beat. After that DeSantis will be hard to beat for the next eight years. 12 years of quality leadership just might have a chance to straighten out the damage from Biden's shit show.
I am more encouraged at the housecleaning being done at lower levels.

DeSantis doesn't need to be veep to run after a theoretical Trump term...Better he grab a guy like Ron Paul, who wouldn't be interested in running for prez, and has the most finely tuned swamp-o-meter of anyone available.

You want to do some serious bureaucratic extermination, get someone in there who knows where all the vermin and roaches are hiding.

---Trump reportedly 'f---ing hates' Ron DeSantis---

Forum List

Back