Jimmy Carter In Hospice Care

Lest we forget the Carter's were easily swayed by phony quasi religious liberal cult leaders like Jim Jones. Roslyn Carter was photographed with the monster.

Yeah, that. The hostage crisis, the oil crisis, the economy wilting, the derivative cardigan-sweater talks in which he said it was all our fault, that America had a "malaise" ---- he simply wasn't up to the job, and we should remember that can happen.

I worry about Caramel Harris that way, that even leaving the left-right thing out of it for a moment, she shows worse signs by far than Carter did of just plain not being up to such a job. Not able or smart enough. That turns out to be a serious problem ---- look at all the terrible emergencies there were during the Carter administration. Enemies just jump on an opportunity like that.
He showed weakness like Biden does, and it causes our enemies to test us constantly.
Reagan scared the shit out of our enemies.
So did Trump.

Lest we forget the Carter's were easily swayed by phony quasi religious liberal cult leaders like Jim Jones. Roslyn Carter was photographed with the monster.
If you've ever been a member of a church that has old people who never avoid an opportunity to pass judgement on you....that's Jimmy and Roslyn Carter.

with Dolly Parton

EfaxYzKXsAAEyu0

Jimmy Carter never forgot the 6 times he got whipped by his father, including one time for playing with matches in the barn

Jimmy Carter poem about his wife:

She’d smile, and birds would feel that they no longer
had to sing, or it may be I failed
to hear their song.
Within a crowd, I’d hope her glance might be
for me, but knew that she was shy, and wished
to be alone. I’d pay to sit behind her, blind to what
was on the screen, and watch the image flicker
on her hair.
I’d glow when her diminished voice would clear
my muddled thoughts, like lightning flashing in a gloomy sky.
The nothing in my soul with her aloof
was changed to foolish fullness when she came
to be with me. With shyness gone and hair caressed with gray,
her smile still makes the birds forget to sing
and me to hear their song.

______
Jimmy Carter poem about his dad

This is a pain I mostly hide,
but ties of blood, or seed, endure,
and even now I feel inside,
the hunger for his outstretched hand,
a man’s embrace to take me in,
the need for just a word of praise.
I despised the discipline
he used to shape what I should be,
not owning up that he might feel
his own pain when he punished me.
I didn’t show my need to him
since his response to an appeal
would not have meant as much to me,
or been as real.
For those rare times when we did cross
the bridge between us, the pure joy
survives. I never put aside
the past resentments of the boy
until, with my own sons, I shared
his final hours, and came to see
what he’d become, or always was —
the father who will never cease to be
alive in me.

One of Carter’s favorite photos. W/brother Billy (1976) inside the Plains gas station of Billy Carter.

FpWkeOAX0AoNWIy

during Carter's presidency, Carter's mother Lilian became a regular on the tonight show with johnny carson

Has this been mentioned?

A terrible legacy left by Carter, giving effective proxy control of the canal to Communist China.

l9rDbez.jpg

Jimmy Carter quoted his teacher (Ms.Julia Coleman) in his inaugural address and when he received the Nobel Peace Prize. Who really knows the potential sitting in our classrooms and the power of our words on young minds?

Carter quoted Julia less than 1 minute after being sworn in as president: "We must adjust to changing times and still hold to unchanging principles."

EBiTqLDU0AALsB5

Julia Coleman, one of Jimmy Carter’s high school teachers, encouraged him to participate in debate and to read books. “She encouraged all of her students to seek cultural knowledge beyond the requirements of a normal rural school classroom.” -Jimmy Carter

her right leg was shorter than her left, which forced her to stand on her right tiptoes all the time

One of my favorite quotes concerning faith comes from Jimmy Carter.

"I have one life, and one chance to make it count for something. My faith demands I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference."

He is 98 years old. He has had brain cancer. And still, just a few years ago, he was out on a construction site helping to build a house. He fell and required stitches and an eye patch. The doctor told him to take it easy. (he was 95 years old then) Instead of taking it easy, he and Rosalynn drove to Nashville for a weeklong Habitat for Humanity build.

In 2015 Carter was diagnosed with a melanoma. He had part of his liver removed, and then found that the cancer had spread to his brain. Carter thought he had only weeks to live. Everyone thought that would be the end of his charity work. Everyone except Jimmy Carter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back