Jimmy Carter In Hospice Care

Carter is a Jew hating piece of shit and I'm glad he lived a long life because God is going to cause Carter pain.

Dupe thread at least 3 threads on this already.

Awful President. Sad when anyone passes, but we all will.

May he pass peacefully and RIP but it doesnt make him a good President.

He should have kept his mouth shut after he left office, too.

When he kicks the bucket will there two weeks of funerals like we saw with McCain?

Well, I did a quick look in Breaking News before posting, so there's that.
Believe me, I'm Well aware of the stringent criteria on posting here.
Thanks for the heads up.

The US installed the Shah in a coup. THAT is what led to Islamic terrorism. Given what we know about the Shah and his secret police, he was long overdue to be removed. At least the people of Iran did it themselves. You know, determining their own leaders.
That's pretty silly, considering the fact that Iran is working with Russia and China as we speak, and is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans in Iraq.
You might want to read a book and learn about the Middle-East. It's difficult to keep a ME country peaceful and prosperous without some sort of authoritarian government in place.
They either have to have a secular dictator in place or a bunch of Mullahs cutting off heads periodically to keep them in line.
They don't really understand Western Democracies.

He was a terrible President. Seems like an overall good person. But a bad President.

He lived a long and apparently fulfilled life. I hope he goes peacefully and surrounded by loved ones.

I will not deify him just because he is passing on like we all will.

I pass along the same sentiments to Carter that cult fucks pass along to Pubs who die.

Look at the Daily Kos hit piece and Comments when GHWB died.

I'm not going to piss on his grave.,,,but I'll never celebrate his presiduncy.

I agree. He was a shitty President but a good person.
5kh3ac.jpg

Forum List

Back