Jimmy Carter: Obama is an incompetent loser

I believe that Obama now has a Great Opportunity. The Fed has stated that it needs inflation to get the economy going. Perhaps, Carter can go give them a few tips on how to do that since he was so good at it back then.

:eusa_shhh:

Very misleading thread.

Let's look at what the DC has to say:

Read more: Now JIMMY CARTER is calling Obama an incompetent loser | The Daily Caller

Now, the interview that spured the outright lie that we are now addressing:

Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter: An Intimate Chat

So, how does "Obamacare, and the implementation of it now is questionable at best" to "Obama is a loser?"

Thanks for a complete waste of everyone's time.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

You're bitching about a thread title?

:lol:

Oh you are really familiar.

Bitching about the entire thread which was misleading and a complete fraud.

You disagree?

Hey welcome to the world of a message board. One of the key tricks by posters is to do the "Axelrod".

Lead with a title any title true or not that will stay on the front page of the board. I can name many a lib who do it on a regular basis.

But I'm in too good a mood getting ready to put up all my Christmas decorations before the first blizzard hits me.

You're bitching about a thread title?

Oh you are really familiar.

You disagree?

Hey welcome to the world of a message board. One of the key tricks by posters is to do the "Axelrod".

Lead with a title any title true or not that will stay on the front page of the board. I can name many a lib who do it on a regular basis.

But I'm in too good a mood getting ready to put up all my Christmas decorations before the first blizzard hits me.

It's OK because the Libs do it? Oh, brother....

What really is amazing is how big a flame out this is over the Obamacare roll out.

The magnitude of "fail "is stunning. It makes one gasp.

I fucking love it!

Totally awesome - do you have any thoughts on the validity of this thread, or are we just going to switch gears and talk about what a farce Obamacare is?

That move was called deflection 101.:eusa_angel:

Ok let's get back to the actual deal with Carter. If he goes so far as to say "Obamacare, and the implementation of it now is questionable at best"
that's freaking loaded.

First and foremost the Jimmeh will always be a Southern gentleman. Secondly, President Carter is a true statesman.

So that comment, coming from that man is a humdinger. Consider Obama skewered. Southern style.

I know this will come off as strange, but I respect the man. He just wasn't suited for the office of the President.

He was like Canada's Lester B Pearson. Not suited to lead a nation but the most fabulous diplomat.

You disagree?

*sigh *

Not just libs.

Go back to these sentences. The essence of my post.

One of the key tricks by posters is to do the "Axelrod".

Lead with a title any title true or not that will stay on the front page of the board.

When a thread like this is started...I always wonder if the moron writing the OP really thinks anyone is going to believe her.

Oh you liberal you. :)

Tell me you don't post in any kidrocks threads.

Not sure who that is or if I've ever posted in any of his threads. Most individual posters don't register with me.

It's hilarious what type of importance some here attribute to themselves...you're example A. "I want their souls"....still cracks me up.

*sigh *

Not just libs.

Go back to these sentences. The essence of my post.

One of the key tricks by posters is to do the "Axelrod".

Lead with a title any title true or not that will stay on the front page of the board.

Thank you for your reply to my post as I view it as yet another opportunity to address what I consider, to be a very important side-bar to this discussion.

When someone writes an imflanitory title to a thread, I don't have a problem with it ... unless it truly crosses the line over into outright lying. The fact that 'everyone does it' does not make a lick of difference to me.

Everyone does it, because no one is speaking up. Why would you find this to be a non-isue? It would seem that, as a member of this site, you would share a vested interest in Its overall integrity, no?

Sorry, if I read a thread and then discover that I showed up in good faith to discuss it ONLY to find that it was load of crap - I've got something to say about it.

You might wan't to do the same ... unless of course - it's OK when my team does it.

:dance:

Last edited:
Jimmy Carter, old and feeble and senile and treasonous and back-stabbing and partially insane he might be, is still smart enough to realize that in order to prevent from forever go down in history as the stupidest and least effective and most destructive president he has to attack the legacy of his closest competitor for that dubious title.

Jimmy Carter just earned some respect with me, which will put him in the 43rd spot.

44? Ask any Chinese person on the real estate market why they would never buy a house with that number.

Now JIMMY CARTER is calling Obama an incompetent loser | The Daily Caller

Hilarious
carter vs obama...Clash of the Titans.

talk about looking up to the snakes belly LOL

to be fair; neither the DC or the link they use , has carter using the word "incompetent"....

And if he did use the word loser, it would be incorrect as well. Obama is a winner.

well, in that context you both are right in that its your 'opinions'.

obama has done a lot for Jimmy Carter. Carter is no longer the worst president we ever had.

to be fair; neither the DC or the link they use , has carter using the word "incompetent"....

And if he did use the word loser, it would be incorrect as well. Obama is a winner.

well, in that context you both are right in that its your 'opinions'.

Uhm no. The OP actually lied about what Carter said. He even provided a link to that it can be proven that he lied. Craziness.

Now JIMMY CARTER is calling Obama an incompetent loser | The Daily Caller

Hilarious
carter vs obama...Clash of the Titans.

talk about looking up to the snakes belly LOL

Obama a winner lol oh boy. Thanks i needed that laugh.

Uhm no. The OP actually lied about what Carter said. He even provided a link to that it can be proven that he lied. Craziness.

Isn't diliberatly using a false thread title against the rules?

???

I don't know, I'm no expert on the rules.

I looked, but could not find anything. Guess it would all depend?

Meanwhile, not much more to add here, so I'm out.

Obamacare had a difficult time being implimented, eh? who would have thunk it?!?

Forum List

Back