Jimmy Carter: Obama is an incompetent loser

Now JIMMY CARTER is calling Obama an incompetent loser | The Daily Caller

Hilarious
carter vs obama...Clash of the Titans.

talk about looking up to the snakes belly LOL

that's not what he said, but what he did say is in the link and already posted.

but, his wife did say this;

When asked “how he hopes history will remember him,” Carter joined the rest of America in preferring to skip over his presidency. “I’d like to be judged primarily by our work at the Carter Center for the last 32 years,” he told the magazine. “I don’t mean to exclude the White House. But in my more self-satisfied moments, I think about our unwavering promotion of peace and human rights.”

seriously, he was Pres and they both want to skip that time. :lol:

to be fair; neither the DC or the link they use , has carter using the word "incompetent"....

And if he did use the word loser, it would be incorrect as well. Obama is a winner.

Obama a winner lol oh boy. Thanks i needed that laugh.

I would also submit that I find it equally laughable, that the Folks who hate Obama do so in a complete and utter void of actual reasons to hate him. :thup:

And if he did use the word loser, it would be incorrect as well. Obama is a winner.

Why laugh, it's so obvious. Were you in a coma last summer and fall?

by that standard, W Bush is a winner, twice, undefeated.

obama is a tool. he knew the aca was going to fuck America and Americans over and he never paused, and even lied to all of us.

well, in that context you both are right in that its your 'opinions'.

Uhm no. The OP actually lied about what Carter said. He even provided a link to that it can be proven that he lied. Craziness.

Um, I know that...I said that.

you were referring to the term 'loser' vs. 'winner', thats what I was commenting on.

well, in that context you both are right in that its your 'opinions'.

Uhm no. The OP actually lied about what Carter said. He even provided a link to that it can be proven that he lied. Craziness.

Isn't diliberatly using a false thread title against the rules?

???

In future, please, if you have a question to pose, use the PM system.

I will answer since you're new and it may be a needed clarification-

The LINK he posted from the DC, uses the term "Incompetent", so , your argument is with them, not the poster...... See ...?

in all honesty, I think Carter was just bad at it.

obama knows exactly what horrors he's passing onto us

I think that's right.

But, and I never thought I would say this carter did seem to learn, no matter how he started off;) Obama? I don't see it. Because, he intends to do pretty much what he said he would do and is doing, its always amazed me how all of those radio interviews, articles and you tubes of obama saying what he was going to do and is now doing, seem not to count when the left needs to make an excuse or start the old mitigation dance...;)

If anyone is amazed at whats going on its because they have not been paying attention to whats out there.

I would also submit that I find it equally laughable, that the Folks who hate Obama do so in a complete and utter void of actual reasons to hate him. :thup:

msn has something on, so plug yourself in and continue not to think for yourself

I don't watch it, but thanks - you know very little about me to try using that line on me.

Alreadty said that I was out ... now I'm double out.

Have a good day.

Hilarious

Very misleading thread.

Let's look at what the DC has to say:

It’s been a disastrous couple of weeks for President Barack Obama. His signature legislation, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, is a slow-motion train wreck. His poll numbers have tanked.

Now, things have gotten so bad for Obama that former president Jimmy Carter has called President Obama incompetent in the family-friendly pages of Parade magazine.

Read more: Now JIMMY CARTER is calling Obama an incompetent loser | The Daily Caller

Now, the interview that spured the outright lie that we are now addressing:

Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter: An Intimate Chat

On how he would evaluate the Obama presidency so far:
JC: “He’s done the best he could under the circumstances. His major accomplishment was Obamacare, and the implementation of it now is questionable at best.”

So, how does "Obamacare, and the implementation of it now is questionable at best" to "Obama is a loser?"

Thanks for a complete waste of everyone's time.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

You would think if things were going so well for the Right in this latest phase of the Obamacare,

they wouldn't have to keep lying about what's going on.

I think conservatives have to lie. I think that's a pre-requisite for joining and staying in the cult.

Hilarious

to be fair; neither the DC or the link they use , has carter using the word "incompetent"....[/QUOTE

So the thread title is an outright lie.

HaHa that's what everyone is saying but the OP obviously doesn't want to defend his OP.

Just because i know he is a bad president, doesn't mean i hate him. Now the definition of hate is how liberals thought of bush.

“He’s done the best he could under the circumstances,” Carter said of Obama in an interviewed published on Thursday. “His major accomplishment was Obamacare, and the implementation of it now is questionable at best.

Read more: Now JIMMY CARTER is calling Obama an incompetent loser | The Daily Caller

Well since the OP and the Dailycaller are lying i figured i would post the actual quote in the article showing Carter never said he was a loser.

here is the direct link also:
On how he would evaluate the Obama presidency so far:
JC: “He’s done the best he could under the circumstances. His major accomplishment was Obamacare, and the implementation of it now is questionable at best.”

So in ending, Fuck you OP and fuck the daily caller, fucking trash website.

Daily Caller at least has never aided and abetted the deaths of millions of Ukrainians like the New York Times did.

Daily Caller has never faked a car crash.

Shall I continue?

Daily Caller has never edited a 911 call to implicate that a man was racially profiling someone.

Geeze louize I could go on for forever.

So fuck you back you old hag. You bitching about a link you don't like is too funny.
Thats neat..they lied here so your other points are irrelevant deflections.
Carter never said these things. I know you need to defend this rag. You constantly link to it. You are what you eat, and you are trash like this garbage.

Well since the OP and the Dailycaller are lying i figured i would post the actual quote in the article showing Carter never said he was a loser.

Daily Caller at least has never aided and abetted the deaths of millions of Ukrainians like the New York Times did.

Shall I continue?

Daily Caller has never edited a 911 call to implicate that a man was racially profiling someone.

So fuck you back you old hag. You bitching about a link you don't like is too funny.
Carter never said these things. I know you need to defend this rag. You constantly link to it. You are what you eat, and you are trash like this garbage.

Carter said quite plainly that the ObamaCare rollout was a disaster. Carter's not a dumb man. He clearly understands that the ACA isn't going to work and why it's not going to work. All he's done in the Parade article is to point out what SHOULD be obvious to anyone who's not wearing partisan blinders...the ACA was bad legislation that never should have been passed because it doesn't DO what the people wanted...which was to lower the cost of their health care.

Shall I continue?

Carter said quite plainly that the ObamaCare rollout was a disaster. Carter's not a dumb man. He clearly understands that the ACA isn't going to work and why it's not going to work. All he's done in the Parade article is to point out what SHOULD be obvious to anyone who's not wearing partisan blinders...the ACA was bad legislation that never should have been passed because it doesn't DO what the people wanted...which was to lower the cost of their health care.

i read what he said, and you are embellishing.

Shall I continue?

Liar.

I don't link to the Daily Caller. As much as I love Tucker and the staff. I don't link to "the rag" you pathological fibber you. :eusa_angel:

Liar. Liar. Liar.

Shall I continue?

Liar.

I don't link to the Daily Caller. As much as I love Tucker and the staff. I don't link to "the rag" you pathological fibber you. :eusa_angel:

Liar. Liar. Liar.
:lol:

Forum List

Back