Jimmy Page Found Not Guilty of Plagiarism with Stairway

This kind of news only makes me even more proud to be the country music listener that I have been since my first day on this planet because people in country music work for what they financially get. They don't try to score it through a lawsuit against someone else.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
When I was a songwriter I was told never to send songs to publishing houses in Nashville, because if they like them, they will just rewrite them. This actually happened to me and the song was one of the largest country hits of the year.
Can I ask what song it is?

This kind of news only makes me even more proud to be the country music listener that I have been since my first day on this planet because people in country music work for what they financially get. They don't try to score it through a lawsuit against someone else.

Holly
How hard is it to write songs about drinking beer? That stuff is crap.
God bless.
Well that right there is just it. Not every song is a

Holly
Well it's hard to plagiarize country music because it all sounds the same
Not to me. A lot of it does sound the same, but there are plenty of differences too.

Holly
God bless.
Well that right there is just it. Not every song is about beer drinking. Plenty of other subjects are sung about.

God bless you three always!!!

Holly

P.S. I actually think that these two songs sound alike.

The song that they made of it was called Jose Cuervo.

The only song by that name that I know of is the one that Shelly West did. Is that your song and it was changed by another person?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. Have you written anything else besides that song?

Ah, Led Zeppelin. That's back when musicians knew how to write and perform music. And no I'm not some old guy. Save for a few acts, today's music really does suck. To think Page plagiarized these idiots is laughable.

Ah, Led Zeppelin. That's back when musicians knew how to write and perform music. And no I'm not some old guy. Save for a few acts, today's music really does suck. To think Page plagiarized these idiots is laughable.
idiots?.....who are you referring to?....the old blues guys?...

Holly
When I was a songwriter I was told never to send songs to publishing houses in Nashville, because if they like them, they will just rewrite them. This actually happened to me and the song was one of the largest country hits of the year.
Can I ask what song it is?

Holly
God bless.
Well that right there is just it. Not every song is a

Holly
Well it's hard to plagiarize country music because it all sounds the same
Not to me. A lot of it does sound the same, but there are plenty of differences too.

Holly
God bless.
Well that right there is just it. Not every song is about beer drinking. Plenty of other subjects are sung about.

God bless you three always!!!

Holly

P.S. I actually think that these two songs sound alike.

The song that they made of it was called Jose Cuervo.

The only song by that name that I know of is the one that Shelly West did. Is that your song and it was changed by another person?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. Have you written anything else besides that song?

I wrote a lot of songs. Performed them myself, and other people did some of them. I do not live on the royalties or anything though.

Forum List

Back