Jindal Gives Up Last Stand Against Gay Marriage Licenses In Louisiana

You claimed you want people to follow the law, but yet continue to show that you support Obama on his illegal wars and Al Sharpton as he goes on his race baiting tours.

Ok, for starters what one has to do with the other I have no idea. But your logic is pretty poor. Certainly you believe that murder should be illegal but yet you apparently have an issue with being forced to pay taxes. What any of that has to do with your disagreement with tipsycatlover I have no idea.

So yes you support law breakers when it comes to people that come into the country illegally.

Do I generally believe that we should follow the law? Yeah, of course I do. Do I believe every law is correct? No. That doesn't make me or most people who hold the same view hypocritical. You need to do better.

So you see how the hypocrisy of the far left mounts as you continue to post and rant showing how far to the left you truly are..

You still fail.

See another failed post from the far left drones, they claim they want people to follow the laws, but yet support those that violate the law and the Constitution.

Thus once again showing the hypocrisy of the far left drones and why I mock them..

Nah, it doesn't.

You claimed you want people to follow the law, but yet continue to show that you support Obama on his illegal wars and Al Sharpton as he goes on his race baiting tours.

Ok, for starters what one has to do with the other I have no idea. But your logic is pretty poor. Certainly you believe that murder should be illegal but yet you apparently have an issue with being forced to pay taxes. What any of that has to do with your disagreement with tipsycatlover I have no idea.

So yes you support law breakers when it comes to people that come into the country illegally.

Do I generally believe that we should follow the law? Yeah, of course I do. Do I believe every law is correct? No. That doesn't make me or most people who hold the same view hypocritical. You need to do better.

So you see how the hypocrisy of the far left mounts as you continue to post and rant showing how far to the left you truly are..

You still fail.

See another failed post from the far left drones, they claim they want people to follow the laws, but yet support those that violate the law and the Constitution.

Thus once again showing the hypocrisy of the far left drones and why I mock them..

Nah, it doesn't.

Says the far left drone that wants everyone to follow the laws except those that support the far left religion..

You still fail.

Nah, it doesn't.

Says the far left drone that wants everyone to follow the laws except those that support the far left religion..

Like what?

You still fail.

Nah, it doesn't.

Like what?

Already been pointed out! Just because you refuse to see it, does not mean it isn't there..

Typcial far left drone asking proof that has already been posted to cover the fact that they are hypocrites..

You still fail.

Nah, it doesn't.

Like what?

Already been pointed out! Just because you refuse to see it, does not mean it isn't there..

Typcial far left drone asking proof that has already been posted to cover the fact that they are hypocrites..

You said a couple of things. Undocumented workers was one. I don't think anyone should come into this country illegally. I also realize the situation we are in and you can't deport tens of millions of people, it's not going to do us any good.

What else?

Nah, it doesn't.

Like what?

You said a couple of things. Undocumented workers was one. I don't think anyone should come into this country illegally. I also realize the situation we are in and you can't deport tens of millions of people, it's not going to do us any good.

What else?

See how they skip over Al Sharpton not paying taxes and Obama using a race baiter to do his bidding..

Also notice how the far left drones can not call them illegal aliens as that is what they are..

Nah, it doesn't.

Like what?

What else?

See how they skip over Al Sharpton not paying taxes and Obama using a race baiter to do his bidding..

Al Sharpton should pay his taxes.

What else?

Like what?

What else?

What else?

Should he be in jail instead of being invited to the white house? Since you claim the government can force people to pay their taxes?

Like what?

What else?

What else?

Should he be in jail instead of being invited to the white house? Since you claim the government can force people to pay their taxes?

I think it's going through the courts now. Whether he was invited to the White House or not is inconsequential. Barking up the wrong tree, I'm not a fan of Sharpton and if he ends up in jail I could care less.

What else?

What else?

What else?

I think it's going through the courts now. Whether he was invited to the White House or not is inconsequential. Barking up the wrong tree, I'm not a fan of Sharpton and if he ends up in jail I could care less.

What else?

Actually it is, since you support Obama and the far left.. Please post link to all the posts you made speaking out against Sharpton.

See how the far left will spin it off even though they never speak about it or start threads about it..

Yes the far left will lie to protect their own.

Just like the illegal wars of Obama that the far left is silent on..

And yet you only speak out against those that are not far left..

What else?

What else?

What else?

Actually it is, since you support Obama and the far left.. Please post link to all the posts you made speaking out against Sharpton.

See how the far left will spin it off even though they never speak about it or start threads about it..

I didn't make any posts at all that I know of about Sharpton one way or another. Just like I don't think I have any posts about Whitey Bulger.

I can accept that there are crooks and on the left and right, it's human nature.

Obama's illegal wars, what ya' got?

I really want to get through this so we can go back on topic and you can explain why you are complaining to liberals over something one of your fellow conservatives said.

I really want to get through this so we can go back on topic and you can explain why you are complaining to liberals over something one of your fellow conservatives said.

Being a far left drone is not being a liberal, and pointing out the hypocrisy of far left is the point.

Like I pointed out the far left follow their religious programming without question or hesitation.

See they only care about things if their far left masters tell them to care about it.

What else?

What else?

I didn't make any posts at all that I know of about Sharpton one way or another. Just like I don't think I have any posts about Whitey Bulger.

I can accept that there are crooks and on the left and right, it's human nature.

Obama's illegal wars, what ya' got?

Exactly and you keep showing that you are a far left drone!

They even deny the illegal wars of Obama..

Point is you want the government to force people and corporations to do things that follow the far left religious mantra, but will be against the government doing such things if a non-far left person/group brings it up..

That is your hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of the far left..

Last edited:

Well, he just eliminated himself from the GOP lineup for 2016. Too bad. These guys really don't seem capable of guaging the true direction the wind is blowing.

And thus proving why the far left religion is so dangerous and why the far left has no concept of the Constitution or it's words.

Then you support anyone coming to this country illegally to be jailed and deported as they violated they law. Do you want them to follow the laws of the land or not?

I support anybody in or coming to this country to be afforded constitutional rights.

And who are you to talk about following the laws of the land? You advocate defying the scotus gay marriage ruling - the law of the land.

Sit down and stfu junior.

Well, he just eliminated himself from the GOP lineup for 2016. Too bad. These guys really don't seem capable of guaging the true direction the wind is blowing.

You mean the direction in which the wind is blowing in the GOP tent, right? You can't possibly be referring to the attitudes of the country as a whole. You - conservatives like you - are the only ones who don't, or won't, get it. Gay marriage is supported by a majority of Americans. Having to be dragged kicking and screaming into the modern world is going to your party no good. But, please, carry on.

Forum List

Back