Jindal Gives Up Last Stand Against Gay Marriage Licenses In Louisiana

You are far left, hypocrisy is in your nature. It has already been pointed out on this thread.

Where has it been pointed out? Quote it.

Should the government be able to force the population do anything?

Is that a question? The government does legally force people to do things like pay their taxes. The government however does not have the right to force you to believe one religion over the other, or drive a pink car, or post like a moron who asks stupid questions. You need to be more specific.

Once agian the far left shows that they do not understand what they post such as people paying their taxes and supporting Sharpton and Obama as Sharpton walks around on tax evasion.

So once again the far left point fails and exposes their own hypocrisy!

Are you just going to continue to run away by jumping from topic to topic in the same thread, coward?

You are far left, hypocrisy is in your nature. It has already been pointed out on this thread.

Is that a question? The government does legally force people to do things like pay their taxes. The government however does not have the right to force you to believe one religion over the other, or drive a pink car, or post like a moron who asks stupid questions. You need to be more specific.

Once agian the far left shows that they do not understand what they post such as people paying their taxes and supporting Sharpton and Obama as Sharpton walks around on tax evasion.

What in God's name are you blathering about? Just answer the man's question.

Another far left drone chimes and shows that they support the hypocrisy of the other far left drone.

And it was answered..

Another far left drone chimes and shows that they support the hypocrisy of the other far left drone.

And it was answered..

Not answered, if it were you could quote it.

Is there something wrong with publishing the names and addresses of all couples that apply for a marriage license? After all everyone supports same sex marriage. Love wins, right?

There is in places you can still be fired or denied housing if you're gay, yeah.

Yes I am sure the far left loves to promote the reason they were denied housing was because they were gay and not because of any other reason.

If you can demonstrate a valid reason, you've got nothing to worry about.

And it was answered..

Not answered, if it were you could quote it.

It was, but deflect all you want as you support Obama and the hypocrisy of the far left..

I do not believe the government should force anyone to do anything..

Now answer this question:

Let us see if you can do it without the far left hypocrisy..

I keep imagining them sitting in a rubber room, rocking back and forth with the mantra far left drone, far left drone, far left drone...

Says the far left drone!

Also I do not answer loaded far left questions, when they can ask a question properly without their far left religious dogma, then it will get answered..

It's a simple question. Do you think the government should require newspapers to publish the names of recently wed homosexuals? I'll answer on my behalf, fuck no. What is your answer? There is nothing difficult or misleading about the question and I think the only thing you really have to worry about are the consequences of your answer. I'm sure you can handle it.

I don't think government should be involved in the business of "marriage", I believe that should between the people who want to be "married"..

And I believe the government should not force anyone to do anything..

Then why are you going after liberals when it was a conservative on this thread who came up with the idea of government outing married homosexuals? Do you see the error of your ways?

Because the far left is most dangerous religion on the planet and mocking them is what I do. Like with you!

Being a far left drone like you, is the worst error anyone could ever make..

Just like you are for the government forcing people to some things, yet not this. Why? Because it goes against the far left programming.

And thus the hypocrisy of your stance is revealed..
:clap2::bowdown:

Is there something wrong with publishing the names and addresses of all couples that apply for a marriage license? After all everyone supports same sex marriage. Love wins, right?

There is in places you can still be fired or denied housing if you're gay, yeah.

Yes I am sure the far left loves to promote the reason they were denied housing was because they were gay and not because of any other reason.

If you can demonstrate a valid reason, you've got nothing to worry about.

And the far left drone proves my comments!

There are many valid reasons, but you will not accept them as you would believe it was because you are "gay".

Many cases it can because you do not make enough money to pay for the housing. But I guess that is because you are "gay" right?

It was, but deflect all you want as you support Obama and the hypocrisy of the far left..

Not that, the obvious follow up, why are you going after liberals when it was a conservative who wanted to compel newspapers to name names?

I did answer the question. Yes, the government can force people to do things like pay taxes, get a drivers license before driving, have car insurance, not murder people, follow the law....you know, basic shit in order to make a society work. I also then asked you to be more specific because your question is stupid.

Not that, the obvious follow up, why are you going after liberals when it was a conservative who wanted to compel newspapers to name names?

I did answer the question. Yes, the government can force people to do things like pay taxes, get a drivers license before driving, have car insurance, not murder people, follow the law....you know, basic shit in order to make a society work. I also then asked you to be more specific because your question is stupid.

See how the far left thinks they are progressives and liberals, yet they are the furthest thing from it. But to them even the Blue Dog Democrats are just as evil as those "Conservatives"..

See how the far left will resort to their labels, yet will not accept the label that accurately fits them..

See how the far left resorts to taxes once again while AL Sharpton does the race baiting for Obama. DO you deny that AL Sharpton is walking around free? Are you far left drones going to stop supporting him for breaking the law?

A drivers license is a privilege not a "right". Car insurance is for those that are privileged to drive.

And once again the hypocrisy of the far left is shown..

So the far left believes the government should force the population to push their beliefs on, but it is not allowed the other way.

See how the far left thinks they are progressives and liberals, yet they are the furthest thing from it. But to them even the Blue Dog Democrats are just as evil as those "Conservatives"..

I don't believe in evil. So, you're starting off beautifully.

See how the far left will resort to their labels, yet will not accept the label that accurately fits them..

You keep calling people "far left drones" regardless of what they say, right?

See how the far left resorts to taxes once again while AL Sharpton does the race baiting for Obama. DO you deny that AL Sharpton is walking around free? Are you far left drones going to stop supporting him for breaking the law?

Idiot, everyone resorts to taxes. But it's obvious you completely missed the meaning of my post and are just reflexively responding to the word "taxes".

A drivers license is a privilege not a "right". Car insurance is for those that are privileged to drive.

Yep, and the government forces you to get both in order to drive. You asked an overly generalized question "Should the government be able to force the population do anything?". Maybe if you had something more specific in mind you should ask it.

You still haven't pointed out any hypocrisy.

So the far left believes the government should force the population to push their beliefs on, but it is not allowed the other way.

Maybe you should give an example here.

Nobody is forcing any beliefs on you. You're being told that YOUR beliefs aren't going to govern others. You may not like gay marriage, but you cannot force people to adhere to your beliefs.

Btw, a majority of Americans support gay marriage.

I don't believe in evil. So, you're starting off beautifully.

You keep calling people "far left drones" regardless of what they say, right?

Idiot, everyone resorts to taxes. But it's obvious you completely missed the meaning of my post and are just reflexively responding to the word "taxes".

Yep, and the government forces you to get both in order to drive. You asked an overly generalized question "Should the government be able to force the population do anything?". Maybe if you had something more specific in mind you should ask it.

You still haven't pointed out any hypocrisy.

Maybe you should give an example here.

You claimed you want people to follow the law, but yet continue to show that you support Obama on his illegal wars and Al Sharpton as he goes on his race baiting tours.

So yes you support law breakers when it comes to people that come into the country illegally.

So you see how the hypocrisy of the far left mounts as you continue to post and rant showing how far to the left you truly are..

Nobody is forcing any beliefs on you. You're being told that YOUR beliefs aren't going to govern others. You may not like gay marriage, but you cannot force people to adhere to your beliefs.

Yes the far left is trying to tell me that people who are not here legally are protected by the Constitution. And they are doing all they can to force that belief on the rest of America!

I guess to the far left the only type of "{marriage" that exists is "gay marriage". Just goes to show their own hypocrisy.

Any other far left drone programmed religious dogma you would like to spew?

I'm concerned that at the rate the left is going they're going to run out of books to burn before Obama's term is up

You claimed you want people to follow the law, but yet continue to show that you support Obama on his illegal wars and Al Sharpton as he goes on his race baiting tours.

Ok, for starters what one has to do with the other I have no idea. But your logic is pretty poor. Certainly you believe that murder should be illegal but yet you apparently have an issue with being forced to pay taxes. What any of that has to do with your disagreement with tipsycatlover I have no idea.

So yes you support law breakers when it comes to people that come into the country illegally.

Do I generally believe that we should follow the law? Yeah, of course I do. Do I believe every law is correct? No. That doesn't make me or most people who hold the same view hypocritical. You need to do better.

So you see how the hypocrisy of the far left mounts as you continue to post and rant showing how far to the left you truly are..

You still fail.

Ok, for starters what one has to do with the other I have no idea. But your logic is pretty poor. Certainly you believe that murder should be illegal but yet you apparently have an issue with being forced to pay taxes. What any of that has to do with your disagreement with tipsycatlover I have no idea.

Do I generally believe that we should follow the law? Yeah, of course I do. Do I believe every law is correct? No. That doesn't make me or most people who hold the same view hypocritical. You need to do better.

You still fail.

See another failed post from the far left drones, they claim they want people to follow the laws, but yet support those that violate the law and the Constitution.

Thus once again showing the hypocrisy of the far left drones and why I mock them..

Yes the far left is trying to tell me that people who are not here legally are protected by the Constitution. And they are doing all they can to force that belief on the rest of America!

I guess to the far left the only type of "{marriage" that exists is "gay marriage". Just goes to show their own hypocrisy.

Wait...what? Anybody on American soil IS protected by the constitution. You need to learn a thing or two.

And I'm pretty sure that the "far left" considers straight marriage legitimate. I'm straight, married, and support gay marriage.

Seriously, turn off Fox, Alex Jones, or wherever you're getting this nonsense from, and chill the fuck out

Wait...what? Anybody on American soil IS protected by the constitution. You need to learn a thing or two.

And I'm pretty sure that the "far left" considers straight marriage legitimate. I'm straight, married, and support gay marriage.

Seriously, turn off Fox, Alex Jones, or wherever you're getting this nonsense from, and chill the fuck out

And thus proving why the far left religion is so dangerous and why the far left has no concept of the Constitution or it's words.

Then you support anyone coming to this country illegally to be jailed and deported as they violated they law. Do you want them to follow the laws of the land or not?

Forum List

Back