Joan Rivers was 81

When you are elderly and have operations there is great risk of cardiac failure. When my grandma had her triple bypass she had a stroke.

luddly neddite said:
And, you don't really have to be "elderly".

Yes, medical professionals make mistakes but to accuse the "healers" out of hand is just plain wrong.

Well lookee here, ladies 'n' gents: it's the USMB sideshow's own Rambly Retardite, once again hijacking a thread — this time, totally exposing its lack of class by doing it on a thread about a FELLOW AMERICAN'S DEATH.

You're a real piece of shit, motherfucker.
I disagree with this post...you are yelling at the wrong poster.

She was a worthless bitch and I am glad she is gone. I hope she takes her judgemental and self-righteousness attitude to hell with her!

Joan Rivers Disses Cleveland Women 8212 Comedian Asked To Apologize - Hollywood Life

Whenever you heard this bitch it was that girl is too fat, what horrible clothes she has on, she is too big to wear that etc. She stated this about women who weren't even close to over-weight. She is as responsible as anyone in the media for young girls having body image issues. She was immoral.

Good ridden!

guno said:
Seems like you may have a weight problem Missy

ghook93 said:
No rather I have 3 young girls (and a boy) and I don't want self-righteous people like this SOB placing faux exceptions on them.

Sure would be cool if the USMB had a "bullshit" button.

Oh well, I guess I'll just hafta go with "informative" here. :badgrin:

Just sent you a PM, that should fulfill your bullshit meter.

Rivers spent most of her stand-up career ridiculing her husband Edgar Rosenberg until he committed suicide in 1987. I hope she rests in peace but she was a vicious self centered babe who was addicted to plastic surgery.

PIG - Have some damn decency you asshole
How decent is it to call a living person an ass hole?
You deserve it and more.. The woman just died.. Most people no matter how trashy they are, will at least abstain if they have nothing nice to say to show some respect..
The problem with pop culture is that people tend to identify with the icon as though they knew them. Rivers would have had you arrested if you knocked on her door. Lighten up and don't take it personally. I said she should rest in peace. My opinion of her is as legitimate as her nasty insults to others while she was alive.

She was a worthless bitch and I am glad she is gone. I hope she takes her judgemental and self-righteousness attitude to hell with her!

Joan Rivers Disses Cleveland Women 8212 Comedian Asked To Apologize - Hollywood Life

Whenever you heard this bitch it was that girl is too fat, what horrible clothes she has on, she is too big to wear that etc. She stated this about women who weren't even close to over-weight. She is as responsible as anyone in the media for young girls having body image issues. She was immoral.

Good ridden!
You really disappoint me with this TRASHY display.. The woman isn't dead a few minutes and you post some hate filled rant.. I have news for you, this reflects back on YOU, not her.. no matter what you thought of her, have the FUCKING decency to honor her death for the standard 24 hrs before spewing your venom.. She's someone's mom.. God forbid someone does the same to your child when you kill over .. I'm so disgusted right now.

You have a point, but I was highly disappointed by her insensitive comments attacking the 3 girls that were held captive in OH! Then she double down in a backhanded reply. I feel truly bad for every child that would have to go through that and I couldn't imagine it. Her insensitivity masked in a joke really got to me. I also hated how her show is all about trashing people and cutting people down. My comments were wrong I will admit, but I am not going to miss her.

I do respect you opinion, so I didn't mean to offend you. I have tried to keep my trashiness in check, but sometimes ya gotta release the beast!

One of my favorite comedians has gone to the great beyond. She is one of the persona's I copied during my life in comedy performance and writing style...
Thank you Joan for the laughs..
She was funny. No question about it. That is why I have mixed feelings about her death. But, unfortunately, she said Palestinians deserved to die in Gaza. That was pretty fast karma, less than one month later she was dead. Examples of Globalization Joan Rivers Will Stick with Comedy in Hell. No Defense of Israel Is Worthy of Her Busy Schedule

When you are elderly and have operations there is great risk of cardiac failure. When my grandma had her triple bypass she had a stroke.

luddly neddite said:
And, you don't really have to be "elderly".

Yes, medical professionals make mistakes but to accuse the "healers" out of hand is just plain wrong.

Well lookee here, ladies 'n' gents: it's the USMB sideshow's own Rambly Retardite, once again hijacking a thread — this time, totally exposing its lack of class by doing it on a thread about a FELLOW AMERICAN'S DEATH.

You're a real piece of shit, motherfucker.
I disagree with this post...you are yelling at the wrong poster.

:420:o_O

One of my favorite comedians has gone to the great beyond. She is one of the persona's I copied during my life in comedy performance and writing style...
She was funny. No question about it. That is why I have mixed feelings about her death. But, unfortunately, she said Palestinians deserved to die in Gaza. That was pretty fast karma, less than one month later she was dead. Examples of Globalization Joan Rivers Will Stick with Comedy in Hell. No Defense of Israel Is Worthy of Her Busy Schedule

I try not to involve political views of entertainers and enjoy the art they produce..

I try not to involve political views of entertainers and enjoy the art they produce..

It is difficult, no question about it. On a personal level, I liked her. But she said what she said. And it was one of the last things she said in the scheme of things. And it was terribly evil.

It is difficult, no question about it. On a personal level, I liked her. But she said what she said. And it was one of the last things she said in the scheme of things. And it was terribly evil.

You should see what's in my mind that I suppress....

Good ridden!
You really disappoint me with this TRASHY display.. The woman isn't dead a few minutes and you post some hate filled rant.. I have news for you, this reflects back on YOU, not her.. no matter what you thought of her, have the FUCKING decency to honor her death for the standard 24 hrs before spewing your venom.. She's someone's mom.. God forbid someone does the same to your child when you kill over .. I'm so disgusted right now.

You have a point, but I was highly disappointed by her insensitive comments attacking the 3 girls that were held captive in OH! Then she double down in a backhanded reply. I feel truly bad for every child that would have to go through that and I couldn't imagine it. Her insensitivity masked in a joke really got to me. I also hated how her show is all about trashing people and cutting people down. My comments were wrong I will admit, but I am not going to miss her.

I do respect you opinion, so I didn't mean to offend you. I have tried to keep my trashiness in check, but sometimes ya gotta release the beast!

Thank you for being the honorable man I know you to be.. You're truly one of a kind ..

Let it out, Moonglow.

They were considering cremation, but found it easier to just melt her away.

Rivers spent most of her stand-up career ridiculing her husband Edgar Rosenberg until he committed suicide in 1987. I hope she rests in peace but she was a vicious self centered babe who was addicted to plastic surgery.

PIG - Have some damn decency you asshole
How decent is it to call a living person an ass hole?
You deserve it and more.. The woman just died.. Most people no matter how trashy they are, will at least abstain if they have nothing nice to say to show some respect..
The problem with pop culture is that people tend to identify with the icon as though they knew them. Rivers would have had you arrested if you knocked on her door. Lighten up and don't take it personally. I said she should rest in peace. My opinion of her is as legitimate as her nasty insults to others while she was alive.

How do you know that my family didn't know her personally? YOU DON'T.. perhaps someone else here knew her on a personal level.. You see the entertainer and make judgments.. you didn't know who she was behind that mask.. No one did unless they knew her kindness and her goodness..She championed so many different charities and gave of her personal time and fortune never making it public.. You saw the entertainer who like Howard Stern, see no limits in comedy.. it's who they are.. The ones who need to lighten up are yourself and a few others who took her comedy routine personally.

Let it out, Moonglow.

It is just as well left in that dark dungeon...

Wrong, Gary!

She first said 'Palestinians deserve to die in Gaza' waaaaaayy back in 1948. She was a visionary.

Her Karma took the scenic route home, I guess.

Wrong, Gary!

She first said 'Palestinians deserve to die in Gaza' waaaaaayy back in 1948. She was a visionary.

Her Karma took the scenic route home, I guess.
She was 15. :)

Forum List

Back