Joan Rivers was 81

So sorry to hear this. She was so energetic and vibrant. I thought she had a few years left in her.

She spent the latter part of her life making fun of red carpet dresses and mutilating her own face. She was a sad woman. I hope she is resting in peace.

She spent the latter part of her life making fun of red carpet dresses and mutilating her own face. She was a sad woman. I hope she is resting in peace.

Meh, that's common in Hollywood. A list of those who haven't had some kind of cosmetic procedures would be short. Lol!

I liked her. I thought she was full of spunk and seemed MUCH younger than 81 years.

She was a worthless bitch and I am glad she is gone. I hope she takes her judgemental and self-righteousness attitude to hell with her!

Joan Rivers Disses Cleveland Women 8212 Comedian Asked To Apologize - Hollywood Life

Whenever you heard this bitch it was that girl is too fat, what horrible clothes she has on, she is too big to wear that etc. She stated this about women who weren't even close to over-weight. She is as responsible as anyone in the media for young girls having body image issues. She was immoral.

Good ridden!

Seems like you may have a weight problem Missy

She was funny and unique back in the day. I hadn't seen or heard of her in decades though. But the face lifts, they gotta stop while they still look human!

Another one dead at the hands of the healers.
I wouldn't blame the doctors. I know she looked great and much younger than she was but she also had a lot of work done. The reality is she was 81 and at an age that breaking your hip can kill you. All surgery has risk and this time it didn't work out for her.

She was a worthless bitch and I am glad she is gone. I hope she takes her judgemental and self-righteousness attitude to hell with her!

Joan Rivers Disses Cleveland Women 8212 Comedian Asked To Apologize - Hollywood Life

Whenever you heard this bitch it was that girl is too fat, what horrible clothes she has on, she is too big to wear that etc. She stated this about women who weren't even close to over-weight. She is as responsible as anyone in the media for young girls having body image issues. She was immoral.

Good ridden!

No rather I have 3 young girls (and a boy) and I don't want self-righteous people like this SOB placing faux exceptions on them.

Good ridden!

guno said:

ghook93 said:
No rather I have 3 young girls (and a boy) and I don't want self-righteous people like this SOB placing faux exceptions on them.

Sure would be cool if the USMB had a "bullshit" button.

Oh well, I guess I'll just hafta go with "informative" here. :badgrin:

Rivers spent most of her stand-up career ridiculing her husband Edgar Rosenberg until he committed suicide in 1987. I hope she rests in peace but she was a vicious self centered babe who was addicted to plastic surgery.

Joan Rivers was an icon for women everywhere, a comedian who said she made her fame by saying what everyone else thought. :) I've loved her from the moment I can remember watching her.. She was a storm that never ceased in the world of comedy, all the way up until her untimely death. May G-d bless her family, especially her daughter Melissa Rivers, and bring them comfort at this difficult time.Yizkor

Rivers spent most of her stand-up career ridiculing her husband Edgar Rosenberg until he committed suicide in 1987. I hope she rests in peace but she was a vicious self centered babe who was addicted to plastic surgery.

PIG - Have some damn decency you asshole
How decent is it to call a living person an ass hole?
You deserve it and more.. The woman just died.. Most people no matter how trashy they are, will at least abstain if they have nothing nice to say to show some respect..

Good ridden!
You really disappoint me with this TRASHY display.. The woman isn't dead a few minutes and you post some hate filled rant.. I have news for you, this reflects back on YOU, not her.. no matter what you thought of her, have the FUCKING decency to honor her death for the standard 24 hrs before spewing your venom.. She's someone's mom.. God forbid someone does the same to your child when you kill over .. I'm so disgusted right now.

Forum List

Back