Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot.

I didn't say that, no. YOU KNOW what I said.

And you DODGE it, because you don't have an answer to it, after lots of time. You simply can't find anything that Trump actually did wrong (which isn't a laughable leftist concoction, as so many are)

WTF??

LOL

Let's start with some low hanging fruit...

Fraud by asking for donations to a legal defense fund which didn't actually exist. Then after funneling that money elsewhere, millions of those dollars, donors believed were being used to help fight fir the election in court, went to his personal expenses unrelated to fighting the election.

here's what I think of this IDIOT THREAD >>>

(places where posters would better spend their time) :biggrin: >>>

Lol you’re just butthurt you lost the argument. Lose like a man.

it’s worth telling you if you didn’t know. It’s worth telling you if you assumed it was better under republicans without actually knowing the data.

Biden‘a job growth numbers are historic by themselves. 8.7 million jobs have been created under Biden so far. Now, while inflation certainly is a problem right now, pretending it is all that matters is fallacious and disingenuous. This is especially important because every other economic metric has been doing quite well under Biden. Hell even if a recession hits under Biden (which i admit is a possibility), it won’t change the fact that Republican job growth is shitty. Trump‘a job growth specifically was pitiful in comparison to Biden’s.

People going back to work after being locked down by the government shouldn't count as job growth.

WTF??

LOL

Let's start with some low hanging fruit...

Fraud by asking for donations to a legal defense fund which didn't actually exist. Then after funneling that money elsewhere, millions of those dollars, donors believed were being used to help fight fir the election in court, went to his personal expenses unrelated to fighting the election.
Leftist comments = fraud...with or without leftist "source"links. 😐

Look at the cowards trying to trash me, when I already said I wouldn't reply. No honor among Democrat windbags. :slap:

That's right lying asshole, you don't have a link, because there is no response from you to my demolition of your bs
Get lost, you are pathetic.

That's right lying asshole, you don't have a link, because there is no response from you to my demolition of your bs
HA> Since I posted Post # 192 yesterday, not one of these faggots has showed up in any one of those 5 threads. COWARDS.

HA. You think that pathetic post (# 150) is a demolition of what I've said ? HA HA HA.

About the only thing it demolishes is you, and any credibility you might have left at this point (if there is any).

1. The V-GRAPH I posted shows that Obama FLUNKED miserably in 2016/207. with TRIPLE RECESSION (3 consecutive quarters of decreasing GDP), with 8 consecutive quarters of Trump of INCREASING GDP. 😐

2. It is typical for an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media to have to ask > "what did Trump actually do in 2017 to increase GDP in that year?", because most of these business-airheads have never owned a business, and secondly, their OMISSION media routinely withholds information from them, that is flattering to Trump and Republicans.. Amazing the disparity between CNN and Newsmax for instance, with Democrat CNN/MSNBC watchers still ignorant of things that conservatives have known for years.

3. In 2017, Trump slashed business regulations, ending the strangehold these regulations had on the business community. The Trump tax cuts didn't need to go into effect in 2017, As anyone who has owned a business (like me) knows, business owners operate on the basis of forecasting, and what will manifest over a 2-3 (or even longer) period, not just what is happening right now. Thus, the OPTIMISM that Trump created with his tax cuts, had an instant result in increased GDP. which was THERE, as no one can deny. In a poll of 68 businesses, the Wall St Journal found more than 90 percent of the group thought the tax bill would boost GDP expansion over the next two years.

• Trump further increased this optimism and business aggressiveness with his policies toward China, and the EU, his America first stance.
  • Trump created 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" giving investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities.
  • Trump strengthened America’s rural economy, by investing over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program, to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America.
  • Helped community banks by signing legislation that rolled back costly provisions of Dodd-Frank.
  • Established the White House Council on Eliminating Regulatory Barriers to Affordable Housing to bring down housing costs. When Trump left office, I was paying $600/month for an apartment. That apartment is now $1200/mo.
  • Eased and simplified restrictions on rocket launches, helping to spur commercial investment in space projects.
  • Took action to suspend regulations that would have slowed our response to COVID-19, including lifting restrictions on manufacturers to more quickly produce ventilators. we went from a shortage of ventilators, when Obama left, to SURPLUS, AND us EXPORTING ventilators.
  • Immediately withdrew from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), favoring "America First" over Obama's "citizen of the WORLD" globalism.
  • Ended the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), and replaced it with the brand new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA).Mor globalism ended. More favor to AMERICAN businesses.
  • Signed an executive order making it government policy to Buy American and Hire American, and took action to stop the outsourcing of jobs overseas.
  • Negotiated with Japan to slash tariffs and open its market to $7 billion in American agricultural products and ended its ban on potatoes and lamb.
  • Over 90 percent of American agricultural exports to Japan now receive preferential treatment, and most are duty-free.
  • Negotiated another deal with Japan to boost $40 billion worth of digital trade.
  • Renegotiated the United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement, doubling the cap on imports of American vehicles and extending the American light truck tariff.
  • Reached a written, fully-enforceable Phase One trade agreement with China on confronting pirated and counterfeit goods, and the protection of American ideas, trade secrets, patents, and trademarks.
  • China agreed to purchase an additional $200 billion worth of United States exports and opened market access for over 4,000 American facilities to exports while all tariffs remained in effect.
  • Achieved a mutual agreement with the European Union (EU) that addresses unfair trade practices and increases duty-free exports by 180 percent to $420 million.
  • Secured a pledge from the EU to eliminate tariffs on American lobster – the first United States-European Union negotiated tariff reduction in over 20 years.
  • Scored a historic victory by overhauling the Universal Postal Union, whose outdated policies were undermining American workers and interests.
  • Submitted 5 papers to the WTO Committee on Agriculture to improve Members’ understanding of how trade policies are implemented, highlight areas for improved transparency, and encourage members to maintain up-to-date notifications on market access and domestic support.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign aluminum and foreign steel to protect our vital industries and support our national security.
  • Blocked illegal timber imports from Peru.
  • Took action against France for its digital services tax that unfairly targets American technology companies. Instead of this strength, airhead/wimp Biden agrees with everything France & Germany say, and goes along with everything they do, no matter how disadvantageous to America.
I could list literally hundreds more of these, but I'm going to quit pandering to you and go have breakfast. :biggrin:

Now go to those 5 threads I posted in Post # 192, COWARD.

it’s worth telling you if you didn’t know. It’s worth telling you if you assumed it was better under republicans without actually knowing the data.

Biden‘a job growth numbers are historic by themselves. 8.7 million jobs have been created under Biden so far. Now, while inflation certainly is a problem right now, pretending it is all that matters is fallacious and disingenuous. This is especially important because every other economic metric has been doing quite well under Biden. Hell even if a recession hits under Biden (which i admit is a possibility), it won’t change the fact that Republican job growth is shitty. Trump‘a job growth specifically was pitiful in comparison to Biden’s.

You guys are naive if you think you can get November voters to ignore gas and grocery prices with a looming recession coming and explain to them how good it is under Democrats. Talk about going down with the ship. Full steam ahead to that iceberg while we explain to you how great things really are.

Leftist comments = fraud...with or without leftist "source"links. 😐

LOL

You're always the uninformed retard. My mistake for assuming you're keeping up with the latest news...

The former president used donations to a nonexistent legal defense fund for his hotels and the January 6 Ellipse rally

[...]

Despite the nuances, all the millions of emails sent out from the @victory.donaldtrump.com address essentially said the same thing. They exhorted Trump supporters to back the “Official Election Defense Fund” with their hard-earned dollars.

“If EVERY Patriot chips in $5, President Trump will have what it takes to DEFEND the Election and WIN!” said the email that was transmitted on 10 November – three days after Biden’s victory had been sealed.

There was only one problem with this epic flurry of emails: the Official Election Defense Fund did not exist.

[...]

There was no fund dedicated to fighting election battles as part of Trump’s mendacious and ultimately vain “big lie” that the presidency had been stolen from him. Instead, the money went into Trump’s new fundraising entity Save America Pac, from where millions of dollars were distributed to pro-Trump organizations including his own hotel properties and the company that produced the Ellipse rally in Washington on January 6 just hours before the storming of the Capitol.

LOL

You're always the uninformed retard. My mistake for assuming you're keeping up with the latest news...

The former president used donations to a nonexistent legal defense fund for his hotels and the January 6 Ellipse rally
[...]
Despite the nuances, all the millions of emails sent out from the @victory.donaldtrump.com address essentially said the same thing. They exhorted Trump supporters to back the “Official Election Defense Fund” with their hard-earned dollars.
“If EVERY Patriot chips in $5, President Trump will have what it takes to DEFEND the Election and WIN!” said the email that was transmitted on 10 November – three days after Biden’s victory had been sealed.
There was only one problem with this epic flurry of emails: the Official Election Defense Fund did not exist.
[...]
There was no fund dedicated to fighting election battles as part of Trump’s mendacious and ultimately vain “big lie” that the presidency had been stolen from him. Instead, the money went into Trump’s new fundraising entity Save America Pac, from where millions of dollars were distributed to pro-Trump organizations including his own hotel properties and the company that produced the Ellipse rally in Washington on January 6 just hours before the storming of the Capitol.
Like I said >> "Leftist comments = fraud...with or without leftist "source" links. :muahaha: Would one expect anything much different from "the guardian" ?

The Guardian media bias rating is Lean Left. The Guardian is believed to have a lean left bias, in accordance with a features editor's assertion in 2004 that "it is no secret we are a centre-left newspaper.". Ho hum. yawn****

You guys are naive if you think you can get November voters to ignore gas and grocery prices with a looming recession coming and explain to them how good it is under Democrats. Talk about going down with the ship. Full steam ahead to that iceberg while we explain to you how great things really are.
1655909939573.png

1655909616436.png

1655909895715.png

Attachments

• 1655909321145.png
    1655909321145.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 1655909842465.png
    1655909842465.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
HA. You think that pathetic post (# 150) is a demolition of what I've said ? HA HA HA.
Where is the link to your claimed counter argument asshole?

Nothing in your new copy-paste post even remotely disputes that you omitted 2019 in your half baked grpah and that GDP growth slowed by almost a point vs 2018, something you've described as sinking GDP, when it happened in 2016.

Gas prices double.

Inflation at a 42 year high.

No new cars available.

Used car prices astronomical.

Baby food shortages.

Trucking companies collapsing by the hundreds daily.

Income growth: 5%

Inflation: 8%

Real income: Down -3%

GDP: Down 1.5% Q1 2022

Border Crisis absolutely out of control

Pouring money into Ukraine and doing nothing to secure our own border.

Yea, things are going really well. November will demonstrate to the country that REAL Americans are tired of democratic bullshit.

Poll: 67 percent disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy, 71 percent disapprove on inflation as gasoline prices top $5​

Forum List

Back