Job growth, income, and GDP is better under democrat presidents - by a lot.

Good job on letting everyone know you can't come up with an answer to the question, Mr DODGE.
You are saying Trump never did ANYTHING wrong.

Why the hell would I interfere with you making a total fucking idiot of yourself? The case is perfectly made without me saying anything at all. No person with even half a brain would look at your comment and not cringe.

it’s worth telling you if you didn’t know. It’s worth telling you if you assumed it was better under republicans without actually knowing the data.

Biden‘a job growth numbers are historic by themselves. 8.7 million jobs have been created under Biden so far. Now, while inflation certainly is a problem right now, pretending it is all that matters is fallacious and disingenuous. This is especially important because every other economic metric has been doing quite well under Biden. Hell even if a recession hits under Biden (which i admit is a possibility), it won’t change the fact that Republican job growth is shitty. Trump‘a job growth specifically was pitiful in comparison to Biden’s.

People returning to their jobs is not job growth.

Yes it is nutbag. Get used to it, just like Chauvin has to in his jail cell.
Live in denial. Your liberal OMISSION media withheld all the information about Dr Mitchell and the coercion, but you got the facts now. No longer have any excuses.

You are saying Trump never did ANYTHING wrong.

Why the hell would I interfere with you making a total fucking idiot of yourself? It speaks for itself, no help needed.
I didn't say that, no. YOU KNOW what I said.

And you DODGE it, because you don't have an answer to it, after lots of time. You simply can't find anything that Trump actually did wrong (which isn't a laughable leftist concoction, as so many are)

There WERE NOT 4 years of Trump.

29698548.jpg

It was 4 years and you wouldn't even post 3 because GDP growth slowed in 2019. Thats how much of a joke you are.

I didn't say that, no. YOU KNOW what I said.

And you DODGE it, because you don't have an answer to it, after lots of time. You simply can't find anything that Trump actually did wrong (which isn't a laughable leftist concoction, as so many are)
Oh you didn't?? oooh my mistake then :rolleyes: so I'll make you deal:

I will list to you all the many ways Trump is a total fucking degenerate...as soon as you list all the most major things you think he said or did wrong.

Not even close.
here's what I think of this IDIOT THREAD >>>

(places where posters would better spend their time) :biggrin: >>>

Last edited:
Oh you didn't?? oooh my mistake then :rolleyes: so I'll make you deal:

I will list to you all the many ways Trump is a total fucking degenerate...as soon as you list all the most major things you think he said or did wrong.
No deal. I asked you first. You answer my question which came first, and then I will entertain your question which came secondarily (much later)....Mr DODGE.

BTW, I don't know of ANYTHING he said or did wrong - in the job of POTUS.

There WERE NOT 4 years of Trump. There were THREE years (all successful) and then the Democrat pandemic, created on Obama's watch, with his NIH funding the Wuhan lab.

You're fucking deranged, Gramps. Yes, Trump was president for 4 years, not 3. He said so himself, you're just too senile to know it.

You're fucking deranged, Gramps. Yes, Trump was president for 4 years, not 3. He said so himself, you're just too senile to know it.

You understand what I said , and so do all the voters who will send Democrats packing in November. Democrats thought they could tear apart the country, in an attempt to make Trump look bad in an election year (and get away with it)

In November, they will pay the price for that foolishness.

You understand what I said , and so do all the voters who will send Democrats packing in November. Democrats thought they could tear apart the country, in an attempt to make Trump look bad in an election year (and get away with it)

In November, they will pay the price for that foolishness.

I understand you're fucking insane. You have to be to think we only had 3 years of Trump.

Starting now I will not reply to any posts in the sorry-ass thread, other than those addressing Post # 192. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back