Jobs Americans won't do

With all the immigration banter, what are small businesses or agricultural enterprises that depend on foreign workers going to do? If Americans will not do those jobs, is this fair to the businesses? What is the solution here? I
I have done those jobs and I'm a US citizen....You see, Mexicans arwe Americans, since they live on the land mass called North America..In fact it's America all the way south way down there...

Don't be an idiot.
So you decided to change the name of the two continents?

With all the immigration banter, what are small businesses or agricultural enterprises that depend on foreign workers going to do? If Americans will not do those jobs, is this fair to the businesses? What is the solution here? I

I think a lot of Americans would do those jobs and farmers will just have to pay more to get Americans picking cotten. I'm sorry but work is work and there is no reason to let illegals work here other than having a steady stream of cheap labor in this country.

If these businesses do not pay more, then Americans will not fill those jobs, it's as simple as that....

just bringing in Mexicans and other foreigners for low wages on legal visas does not in any way, solve the problems of putting Americans to work....it's contradictory to "making America Great Again'' as Trump claims....

And at least 1/3 of the illegals in this Nation now are foreigners that came in to this nation on legal visas.
And then do you worry about Median Income levels dropping............do you......
What do you mean?
Which part of the come here and business lowers wage standards don't you understand..................
Exactly how do I not understand it? What did I say, that made you even think that...?

I think a lot of Americans would do those jobs and farmers will just have to pay more to get Americans picking cotten. I'm sorry but work is work and there is no reason to let illegals work here other than having a steady stream of cheap labor in this country.

Of course Americans will do any job provided it pays enough. But we must lower our social programs at the same time otherwise Americans will not take those jobs.

If these businesses do not pay more, then Americans will not fill those jobs, it's as simple as that....

just bringing in Mexicans and other foreigners for low wages on legal visas does not in any way, solve the problems of putting Americans to work....it's contradictory to "making America Great Again'' as Trump claims....

And at least 1/3 of the illegals in this Nation now are foreigners that came in to this nation on legal visas.
And then do you worry about Median Income levels dropping............do you......
What do you mean?
Which part of the come here and business lowers wage standards don't you understand..................
Exactly how do I not understand it? What did I say, that made you even think that...?
Perhaps I misunderstood you then, I'm bouncing threads..........If that is not your position then I apologize..........

Forum List

Back