Jobs Report Blows Away Recession Fears as Trump Economy Continues to Soar

Real economic growth fueled by tax cuts and less government regulation confuses the left.

Because it never works out that way.

Let's look at what the tax cuts did. Did they invest in new equipment and factories? Nope. They used that tax cut to buy back stocks.

We sure could. And we could provide room service, a wet bar and cable television. That's what will discourage more people from coming here????

We could crucify children at the Southern Border, and they'd still take a chance at coming here...

the problem is, many of Trump's followers would be happy to do that, after three years of him stirring up hate.

Then when some nut starts shooting Mexicans in a shopping mall, they all act like, "that wasn't us... that's not us at all"... like naughty children who ate too much candy.

The fact is Trump's GDP blows Obama's away Trump made Obama look like the amateur that he is.
link?

The Fed says the economy is fine, tissue?
GDP is 2.0%. The Fed has dropped rates and will have to drop them again.

Tissue?

Shut up fool, here's Obama's pathetic GDP vs Trump's and Obama was propped up by historic low rates. :itsok:

gdp2q19_2nd.png
And the inevitable deflection to Obama, who inherited a catastrophe.

Your guy's economy has significantly under-performed, based on his own predictions. AND he has exploded the deficit, to boot.

Obama's been gone for a while now. This is on Trump. Sorry.

Comparing Obama's anti business policies to Trump's pro business policies is not a deflection. You are just mad because I posted facts which make you look stupid.
I believe that you believe that.

So we're good.

I destroyed you, go lick your wounds and attend a Bernie rally. :icon_rolleyes:

Real economic growth fueled by tax cuts and less government regulation confuses the left.

Let's look at what the tax cuts did. Did they invest in new equipment and factories? Nope. They used that tax cut to buy back stocks.

We sure could. And we could provide room service, a wet bar and cable television. That's what will discourage more people from coming here????

We could crucify children at the Southern Border, and they'd still take a chance at coming here...

the problem is, many of Trump's followers would be happy to do that, after three years of him stirring up hate.

Then when some nut starts shooting Mexicans in a shopping mall, they all act like, "that wasn't us... that's not us at all"... like naughty children who ate too much candy.

The fact is Trump's GDP blows Obama's away Trump made Obama look like the amateur that he is.
link?
The link to the alternate universe. That's all they need.

link?

I just posted a GDP chart from the US Bureau of Economic Analysis in this thread. :itsok:

GDP is 2.0%. The Fed has dropped rates and will have to drop them again.

Tissue?

Shut up fool, here's Obama's pathetic GDP vs Trump's and Obama was propped up by historic low rates. :itsok:

gdp2q19_2nd.png

Your guy's economy has significantly under-performed, based on his own predictions. AND he has exploded the deficit, to boot.

Comparing Obama's anti business policies to Trump's pro business policies is not a deflection. You are just mad because I posted facts which make you look stupid.

So we're good.

Yes, your graph really drove your point home and destroys all data that is actually pertinent.

You are truly the master of economics and markets here.

link?
The link to the alternate universe. That's all they need.

I posted the official chart stop lying and trolling. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Numbers don't lie son, you shouldn't either.

gdp2q19_2nd.png

So we're good.

Yes, your graph really drove your point home and destroys all data that is actually pertinent.

Go ahead refute the US Bureau of Economic Analysis...I predict crickets and trolling from you as usual.

Numbers don't lie son, you shouldn't either.

Oh God the irony, read it and weep libtard. Gross Domestic Product | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

So we're good.

Go ahead refute the US Bureau of Economic Analysis...I predict crickets and trolling from you as usual.
I've provided current stats and facts on the economy many times.

But we both know that my posting them again would be a waste of time.

You're a good Trumpster. Please feel free to take that as a compliment if you'd like.

So we're good.

You're a good Trumpster. Please feel free to take that as a compliment if you'd like.

The US government bureau says you are a stupid hack. Gross Domestic Product | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

The pictures that started this whole thing were during Obama's term. So yes, it was happening under Obama. So you gonna admit Obama sucked as you say Trump does?

I think it's a matter of bredth, not picture.

Obama locked up some unaccompanied minors for a few days until they found people to take them, because they didn't have a policy in place.

Trump is locking up whole families for months in inhumane conditions to specifically terrify people out of trying to get here.

I'm sorry you are so morally bankrupt you can't see the difference.
:auiqs.jpg:

the right wing is literally, incredible but want to be taken seriously anyway.
I've thought about visiting the hardcore Trumpster websites to see how they discuss economics, but I don't think I want to see it.

I see enough of it here, and that's disturbing enough.
This isn't a hardcore tRumper site?

You mean it gets worse?

Yet you still can't get a job that pays health insurance.. how is that?

At least I get medical care. You are so poor you can't afford a psychiatrist.

Actually, Trump has nothing to do with it. He inherited less than 5% unemployment when he took office, and he is at a unique point in the job market.

That unique point being that the Baby Boomers are retiring at a greater rate than there are new workers to replace them. Complicate that further by the fact that employers really didn't want to invest anything in training and development during the last few decades.

Not to worry, though, with his trade wars, he'll drive the country into recession soon enough...

It's not up to employers to invest in training of people wanting jobs. That's up to the individual. If I want to be an HVAC person, I don't apply at a heating and cooling company and expect them to pay for my education. If that's what I want to do for a living, I use my own money for that as it is an investment.

Trump has everything to do with our economy. He lowered business taxes so they can compete with overseas businesses. He got rid of Commie Care fines. He created the policy of for every new business regulation created, two are removed in it's place.

What did the Kenyon Clown ever do for businesses?

Fe

So we're good.

The US government bureau says you are a stupid hack. Gross Domestic Product | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
Fed chairman said no recession

the right wing is literally, incredible but want to be taken seriously anyway.
I've thought about visiting the hardcore Trumpster websites to see how they discuss economics, but I don't think I want to see it.

I see enough of it here, and that's disturbing enough.
This isn't a hardcore tRumper site?

You mean it gets worse?
Hell, I'm sure it does.

I may as well be trying to communicate with a wild-eyed teenager on the streets of Damascus, a hood-wearing Antifa member, or a protest sign-holding Westboro Baptist Church member picketing the funeral of a soldier. They're True Believers, just lost in their little world. No light gets in.

Forum List

Back