Jodi Arias Penalty

For Steve.....

Attachments

• $688a508e5739b7b335602870bd5d89bb.jpg
    $688a508e5739b7b335602870bd5d89bb.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 22
I jump over there once in a while; pretty much J&J talking to itself. Maybe one post a day!

But, spam is down and posts are up!!!!!! LOL

Crickets! Chirp, chirp

• Thanks
Reactions: TW
The State vs Arias FB questionable people posted something to the effect of we have come to an end with one more thing left and the Maricopa County Attorney contact info encouraging people to contact them to ask them to seek the penalty and the family would want that.

Totally #crossingtheline

That whole page is often one big line cross. I wonder if the family asked for that because the sisters are in contact with them.

So, I read on another site that both Jinkasaurus and Beth Karas will be gone and that HLN will not cover live trials. For those who detest HLN, I suppose that is kind of good news. On the other hand, all they will have to cover trials are the talking heads at night with their skewed opinions, so...I guess this is a case of be careful what you wish for?

I'm confused. Is this true? So the talking heads at night will still be doing live ones?

Someone, over there, I think, dug this up too. Obviously not original from the couldvebeenfamousartist:

frank3.jpg

I wonder if she has to be looking at things to draw them, my mom can draw and paint really well, I think better than Jodi. But she usually has to look at something first.

You don't give out contact info to 50k fanatical followers. Totally irresponsible and grandstanding.

Stupid move. The public has no place in contacting officials on a matter like this. THAT is calling for a witch hunt. I have my reps on speeddial and am all for contacting them on issues, but that's far different than this.

They also all contacted Donovans P.O.

So, I read on another site that both Jinkasaurus and Beth Karas will be gone and that HLN will not cover live trials. For those who detest HLN, I suppose that is kind of good news. On the other hand, all they will have to cover trials are the talking heads at night with their skewed opinions, so...I guess this is a case of be careful what you wish for?

I'm confused. Is this true? So the talking heads at night will still be doing live ones?

I think they will be doing talking head stuff as usual, unless they switch schedules like they did for Jodi Arias. However, who will be onsite as a reporter? No way NG will.

You don't give out contact info to 50k fanatical followers. Totally irresponsible and grandstanding.

Stupid move. The public has no place in contacting officials on a matter like this. THAT is calling for a witch hunt. I have my reps on speeddial and am all for contacting them on issues, but that's far different than this.

I think that's a bit different. The parole officer ought to know what is going without help. If s/he didn't, then that's negligence. If Donovan did nothing against the rules of her parole, she would have nothing to be concerned about.

Whatever she was doing, she was doing out in public and informing the media herself.

Last edited:

I think they will be doing talking head stuff as usual, unless they switch schedules like they did for Jodi Arias. However, who will be onsite as a reporter? No way NG will.

Weird. She was outside the court house during the CA trial and the JA trial but idk why she doesn't go in and isn't that JVM there usually too?

I think that's a bit different. The parole officer ought to know what is going without help. If s/he didn't, then that's negligence. If Donovan did nothing against the rules of her parole, she would have nothing to be concerned about.

Sure. But do 50k fb randoms need to contact her?

Weird. She was outside the court house during the CA trial and the JA trial but idk why she doesn't go in and isn't that JVM there usually too?

She was outside the courthouse for a day and half and was bitching about it during the Arias Trial.

The Arizona Supreme Court has declined to hear an appeal on whether a judge improperly allowed prosecutors to seek a death sentence for Jodi Arias in the 2008 stabbing and shooting of her former boyfriend, Travis Alexander.

Arias' lawyers filed the mid-trial appeal with the state high court three months ago after Judge Sherry Stephens denied a mistrial motion and a mid-level state court then refused to consider an appeal.

Arias' lawyers say Stephens wrongly allowed a potential death sentence to be based on trial testimony that contradicted a police detective's testimony during a 2009 hearing about how Alexander was killed.

Sure. But do 50k fb randoms need to contact her?

Of course not. I wouldn't get involved with any of that stuff, interfering in any way with the trial. But on the other hand, it's different than threatening her. She is supposed to be keeping her nose clean during parole/probation. Flaunting the entire Twitter fiasco wasn't going to win friends, so if that got her in trouble, it's really her own fault.

Last edited:
So I just got a text from that news thing I signed up for verdict watch and it said 2 planes collided but I can't find anything about it weird.

Forum List

Back