Jodi Arias Penalty

The Arizona Supreme Court has declined to hear an appeal on whether a judge improperly allowed prosecutors to seek a death sentence for Jodi Arias in the 2008 stabbing and shooting of her former boyfriend, Travis Alexander.

Arias' lawyers filed the mid-trial appeal with the state high court three months ago after Judge Sherry Stephens denied a mistrial motion and a mid-level state court then refused to consider an appeal.

Arias' lawyers say Stephens wrongly allowed a potential death sentence to be based on trial testimony that contradicted a police detective's testimony during a 2009 hearing about how Alexander was killed.
I posted this like 2 days ago but you guys didn't say much about it

The Arizona Supreme Court has declined to hear an appeal on whether a judge improperly allowed prosecutors to seek a death sentence for Jodi Arias in the 2008 stabbing and shooting of her former boyfriend, Travis Alexander.

Arias' lawyers filed the mid-trial appeal with the state high court three months ago after Judge Sherry Stephens denied a mistrial motion and a mid-level state court then refused to consider an appeal.

Arias' lawyers say Stephens wrongly allowed a potential death sentence to be based on trial testimony that contradicted a police detective's testimony during a 2009 hearing about how Alexander was killed.
I posted this like 2 days ago but you guys didn't say much about it

Sorry, I was about to add - this was on the 29th and is more than likely responsible for the flurry of minute entries TW posted from the 30th.

So I just got a text from that news thing I signed up for verdict watch and it said 2 planes collided but I can't find anything about it weird.

I got it too, I think they text breaking and then haven't updated the website yet.

All I could find was the small plane crashing into the apartment in VA.

So I just got a text from that news thing I signed up for verdict watch and it said 2 planes collided but I can't find anything about it weird.

Oh no, jets? Where?

It says near new river. But that's all the text says and the link in it has nothing about it I can't find anything about it on the internet so that's why I said it was weird.

3 plane crashes: AZ, VA and NJ. Is this common and we just don't hear about it?

One of my bff's followed JoJo the Genius on the Tweeter. I'm going across the street to beat her.

You know I'm all needle-ly or just give the thing to Judge S at this point for lwop, but that State vs Arias fb fanaticism is kind of a scary place. Half the responders on that post sent a letter to the county attorney they listed, the other half are writing paragraphs detailing the torture she should get. Poor Bill's inbox is flooded with lunatics. Good job! Way to "promote justice for Travis".

Wow.

Some people need some mermaids in their pool and a pina colada. Or two.

You know I'm all needle-ly or just give the thing to Judge S at this point for lwop, but that State vs Arias fb fanaticism is kind of a scary place. Half the responders on that post sent a letter to the county attorney they listed, the other half are writing paragraphs detailing the torture she should get. Poor Bill's inbox is flooded with lunatics. Good job! Way to "promote justice for Travis".

Wow.

I think either side "fanaticism" is scary.

You can add this line to those lyrics you started the other day. Where are they? Something about seeing Jesus in the Flame zone.

Wow.

I think either side "fanaticism" is scary.

Ditto on that.
"Ditto on that" - Me, on the forum, May 31, 2013

That's a quaddittocular approval rating on that post.

You can add this line to those lyrics you started the other day. Where are they? Something about seeing Jesus in the Flame zone.

Jesus, JEEE-he-he-zzus was in the fla-a-ame zone with the mermaids. I said mer-MAIDS, he was with the mer-her-maids in the fla-a-ame zone drinking coladas. YES! Jezuhhhhhs, oh-oh, Jee-zus in the fla-a-ame zone drinking coladas.

Forum List

Back