Jodi Arias Penalty

One more thing on the Arias case: does anyone else feel that Martinez was a bit of douche to Willmott?
Or am I alone on that?

They always use unskilled labor for demolition.

No doubt they tore out a load bearing main beam.

I wonder if any illegal aliens were working there.

None of that matters. There should have been supervisors onsite to direct the project.
You had an active building with occupants next door, it's insane that city inspectors didn't halt the demo.

A wealthy NYC investment company owns the property. Clearly they took shortcuts to either get the project completed faster, or to to save money on labor, by not having the crew take it down brick by brick manually.

I think a few people are at fault, and the workers would be last on my list. They did what they were told to do. And if they weren't doing as they were told, why weren't they stopped or fired?

I was a builder for 40 years. That's not the way it works, unfortunately.

Just because they are rich does not mean that they are better. In fact they usually cut more corners than the average person. That's how they got rich in the first place.

Last edited:
They definitely were watching stuff or else they wouldn't have asked about her hurting animals. That is a HUGE problem. Could get a new trial. And also the skank question wasn't supposed to be asked. I couldn't get TW link to work but I googled the article I don't know if I'm looking at same one as you guys.

Wut?? Watching the news is win on appeal, is that speculation or could the juror have asked because that's standard operating procedure for socios? Do you know if the question was before or after Dr. D was up and after the kick her mom testimony? I very well may have asked that if I suspected socio.

While we ponder that, can someone also tell me why we have a tropical storm and tornado watch on the first day of summer vacation? If this is going to be an H word year, I'm leaving.

None of that matters. There should have been supervisors onsite to direct the project.
You had an active building with occupants next door, it's insane that city inspectors didn't halt the demo.

A wealthy NYC investment company owns the property. Clearly they took shortcuts to either get the project completed faster, or to to save money on labor, by not having the crew take it down brick by brick manually.

I think a few people are at fault, and the workers would be last on my list. They did what they were told to do. And if they weren't doing as they were told, why weren't they stopped or fired?

I was a builder for 40 years. That's not the way it works, unfortunately.

Were you doing urban work? At any rate, prepare for some serious lawsuits in this case. I'm not a fan of the litigious nature of the US, but this is something I could get behind.

Just because they are rich does not mean that they are better. In fact they usually cut more corners than the average person. That's how they got rich in the first place.

True dat, bro.

One more thing on the Arias case: does anyone else feel that Martinez was a bit of douche to Willmott?
Or am I alone on that?

oh you and your JW. Yes probably he was, he was a douche to everyone. That's part of his charm. Lol

Or am I alone on that?

oh you and your JW. Yes probably he was, he was a douche to everyone. That's part of his charm. Lol

She was getting it from all angles. Douche for a client, too.

*Editing to clarify: BIGGER douche for a client, (or as a client?)

Last edited:
How are you feeling?

For whatever reason, allergies are a killer for me this year and there isn't all that much vegetation around.

Or am I alone on that?

She was getting it from all angles. Douche for a client, too.

*Editing to clarify: BIGGER douche for a client, (or as a client?)

Yep, the biggest douche I've ever seen as a matter of fact.

How are you feeling?

For whatever reason, allergies are a killer for me this year and there isn't all that much vegetation around.

I think better. The snot is all gum today I'm hoping that's a step up. It's the freaking headache that's been the problem. It's kid crap. All the moms were bitching about it at school yesterday.

Thanks for asking.

OMG I just found the article. That jury was watching the news. They asked if she ever hurt a pet. The only way they would know that is from not listening to the admonition. And also the skank question wasn't supposed to be read in court!!!!

LOL on the skank question. But why didn't they object when the judge read it? And why did the judge read it?

Maybe the judge thought JA was a skank and wanted JA's answer to it. LOL

It's Z hearing... I made the mistake of calling DH, he has his annoyed voice on.

If any were illegal, they're probably making a run for the border (and not Taco Bell). :eusa_shhh:

OMG I just found the article. That jury was watching the news. They asked if she ever hurt a pet. The only way they would know that is from not listening to the admonition. And also the skank question wasn't supposed to be read in court!!!!

LOL on the skank question. But why didn't they object when the judge read it? And why did the judge read it?

Hardy har, I don't think that is grounds for appeal itself. All's Juan has to do is flash the 2hole huge douche photo to back up that question.

How are you feeling?

I think better. The snot is all gum today I'm hoping that's a step up. It's the freaking headache that's been the problem. It's kid crap. All the moms were bitching about it at school yesterday.

Thanks for asking.

Get better!

It's allergy and pollen hell all over this year. My car has been coated in the crap more than usual and for longer than years past.

Hardy har, I don't think that is grounds for appeal itself. All's Juan has to do is flash the 2hole huge douche photo to back up that question.

I wasn't going to post this, it is of questionable taste, but since you brought it up:
Love Letters to Jodi Arias

Additionally, we don't know if the person who asked it was ultimately a participant of deliberations.

He has a 4 to 6 week annoyed Z pass with me. "What are you doing?" "Standing in the middle of 5B surrounded by 18 million fn media people". "Ok. Catch ya later"

Lol

Forum List

Back