Jodi Arias Penalty

WTF pRick Scott just broke into the newsfeed to advise on what to do about the tropical storm. Yeah, pRick, it's going to rain, we've done this whole storm thing before. Get off the feed.

Whoa boy, maybe you shouldn't embrace the frenzy. It sounds like you're going get another headache or higher BP.

WTF pRick Scott just broke into the newsfeed to advise on what to do about the tropical storm. Yeah, pRick, it's going to rain, we've done this whole storm thing before. Get off the feed.

Whoa boy, maybe you shouldn't embrace the frenzy. It sounds like you're going get another headache or higher BP.

I'm kinda having fun. There's a big prosecution and state's attorney office war over who's hiding the evidence and the prosecutor is looking like a slimeball.

I'm kinda having fun. There's a big prosecution and state's attorney office war over who's hiding the evidence and the prosecutor is looking like a slimeball.

Well fun on then, testa, fun on. Imma stay outta this one for now.

Seminole County beeped a tornado warning. No worries, the courthouse is a hurricane shelter.

Well fun on then, testa, fun on. Imma stay outta this one for now.

I'm totally uncommitted on the trial itself which leaves me wide open for fun and yuks on it.

I hope you guys don't get a tornado. Let us know you are alright.

They definitely were watching stuff or else they wouldn't have asked about her hurting animals. That is a HUGE problem. Could get a new trial. And also the skank question wasn't supposed to be asked. I couldn't get TW link to work but I googled the article I don't know if I'm looking at same one as you guys.

Not necessarily, Tink. They may have wanted to look for behaviors, in the past, to determine if she was/is a psychopath. Harming pets is well known as a connection or early indicator (in childhood), and most animal lovers know this.

Maybe but I don't think so. Especially not with other things I have heard the one juror say. And she said on tv she had her mind made up about JA by opening arguments. She had pictures with the Dr. Drew jurors before trial was over.... that's a big problem. JA is guilty as hell but just like everyone else she deserved a fair and impartial jury. That isn't what she got with at least one of them and that is potential for a new trial. Fortunately I think this one was an alternate so maybe it won't make a difference since she didn't deliberate but I wonder if it would still matter since jurors ask questions in this trial and impact the others before deliberations with these questions?
Also it seems like the skank question was not allowed and not supposed to be asked, but I remember very clearly that it was.

OMG I just found the article. That jury was watching the news. They asked if she ever hurt a pet. The only way they would know that is from not listening to the admonition. And also the skank question wasn't supposed to be read in court!!!!

LOL on the skank question. But why didn't they object when the judge read it? And why did the judge read it?

Very good point. Maybe it was listed as not allowed but later allowed and the news caster got it all wrong wouldn't be the first time.

They definitely were watching stuff or else they wouldn't have asked about her hurting animals. That is a HUGE problem. Could get a new trial. And also the skank question wasn't supposed to be asked. I couldn't get TW link to work but I googled the article I don't know if I'm looking at same one as you guys.

Wut?? Watching the news is win on appeal, is that speculation or could the juror have asked because that's standard operating procedure for socios? Do you know if the question was before or after Dr. D was up and after the kick her mom testimony? I very well may have asked that if I suspected socio.

While we ponder that, can someone also tell me why we have a tropical storm and tornado watch on the first day of summer vacation? If this is going to be an H word year, I'm leaving.
I answered why I think that before to TW so I won't rehash.

About the TS warning---- the short answer is because you live in FL LOL.
The year I got married we had about 4 hurricanes between August and September. One on my birthday one on labor day. One blew away the venue I was supposed to get married at and no one told me until 10 days before my wedding when a friend called to book a room and they told him we weren't getting married there anymore. I had to find a whole new venue etc. We got through that then went on a cruise for our honey moon where we ran from a hurricane the entire time were unable to stop at 2 of our ports and ported in Puerto Rico unplanned at a port next to a garbage dump, and because it was a US territory we had to stand in line from 10 am till 4 pm to go through customs LOL AND THEN the day we got back home to FL the same damn hurricane hit our house, and we didnt have time to prepare since we had just gotten back... guess where they eye hit?

Maybe the judge thought JA was a skank and wanted JA's answer to it. LOL

Hardy har, I don't think that is grounds for appeal itself. All's Juan has to do is flash the 2hole huge douche photo to back up that question.

Additionally, we don't know if the person who asked it was ultimately a participant of deliberations.

The skank question was asked by the DUI juror at least he took credit for it on Dr. Drew. However, normally I would agree not much difference if not part of deliberations but since all of these questions are asked in open court for all jurors to hear, if they were influenced by media that's a problem.

In other news does anyone know of a quicker remedy for laryngitis I've been with out my voice for over a week and its getting old fast.

Not necessarily, Tink. They may have wanted to look for behaviors, in the past, to determine if she was/is a psychopath. Harming pets is well known as a connection or early indicator (in childhood), and most animal lovers know this.

Maybe but I don't think so. Especially not with other things I have heard the one juror say. And she said on tv she had her mind made up about JA by opening arguments. She had pictures with the Dr. Drew jurors before trial was over.... that's a big problem. JA is guilty as hell but just like everyone else she deserved a fair and impartial jury. That isn't what she got with at least one of them and that is potential for a new trial. Fortunately I think this one was an alternate so maybe it won't make a difference since she didn't deliberate but I wonder if it would still matter since jurors ask questions in this trial and impact the others before deliberations with these questions?
Also it seems like the skank question was not allowed and not supposed to be asked, but I remember very clearly that it was.

What? I never heard about photos with Dr. Drew Jurors.

Aye what happened with your pup the last few years?

Short version:

3 days after I got her I had to rush her to the vet. She had PARVO!!! She was given less than a 20% chance of surviving. 7 days and $1257 later, I took her home. The vet wanted to keep her another week, I said NO, she'll do better at home.

Fast forward 6 months - My daughter decided she was going to give Polly to her uncle for Christmas. Why? I have no friggin idea! A week later, I was helping my sister at her house and Polly hears me, comes walking really slow to me and was limping, crying every few steps. I asked what was wrong with her, was told they didn't know, but they were taking her to be looked at that week. A month later, I'm back at my sister's house. I was on the floor, here Polly comes crawling to me (she couldn't walk), in more pain than before, very weak, shaking, and puts her head in my lap. I put my head down on hers and started crying (which I'm doing now thinking about what she went through). She couldn't be touched without yelping in severe pain. She let me pick her up, and I took her home. I got her to the vet (they stayed open late for me), many x-rays were taken, and nothing was found. She couldn't walk from pain, couldn't move her neck from pain which meant she couldn't eat or drink. Vet was moving his hand down her spine and at one spot she jumped. He knew right away what it was, since he had the same thing happen to him the previous year. She has a ruptured disc in her spine; she'll have it flare up the rest of her life. How it happened, I don't know. She was all bones when I got her back. I had to hand feed her and hold water up to her mouth to get her to drink. She wouldn't leave my side. As much pain as she was in, she'd force herself to go everywhere I did in the house. I would carry her to bed with me so she wouldn't hurt herself worse. I locked her in a kennel during the day when I was at work (when she wasn't with me after getting shots). I was taking her 3 times a week to the vet for shots - morphine, steroids, and other anti-inflammatory meds. On top of that, she was on 4 prescriptions - 2 pain killers, 1 steroid, 1 anti-inflammatory. They were strong enough to put an elephant down, yet she was still hurting. It took nearly 6 months before she was ok. On the mornings I took her for the shots, she'd be with me at work, right under my feet. When she started feeling better, she'd put her paws around my neck, like she was hugging me. She did the same thing when she had Parvo - she'd jump on the couch, put her paws around my neck, then take off playing again. She knew she was dying (both times) and that I saved her.

I'll tell y'all later how I got her!
Aww I'm so glad she has a good mommy like you to take care of her and glad she is going better

Hardy har, I don't think that is grounds for appeal itself. All's Juan has to do is flash the 2hole huge douche photo to back up that question.

Additionally, we don't know if the person who asked it was ultimately a participant of deliberations.

The skank question was asked by the DUI juror at least he took credit for it on Dr. Drew. However, normally I would agree not much difference if not part of deliberations but since all of these questions are asked in open court for all jurors to hear, if they were influenced by media that's a problem.

In other news does anyone know of a quicker remedy for laryngitis I've been with out my voice for over a week and its getting old fast.

Sorry Tink. Drink a lot of water, maybe some ice cream, or honey? Oh and shut-up. :eusa_silenced:

The skank issue came up in court through Arias, so it wasn't something influenced by media. If it was a question that the judge decided wouldn't be used then it boggles the mind why, she, herself, would ask it.

One more thing on the Arias case: does anyone else feel that Martinez was a bit of douche to Willmott?
Or am I alone on that?

Oh he was a total douche, but that's his MO. Glad someone else finally sees it.

He grated on my nerves with the shouting from the beginning, and the quicksand episodes. He is, however, very good at his job, and was highly effective in closing arguments when he modulated his volume and tone.

Oh yeah that alternate had her profile pic with Katie Wick from the Dr. Drew Jurors. I mean it could be that they became friends seeing each other in court daily who knows.

Oh yeah that alternate had her profile pic with Katie Wick from the Dr. Drew Jurors. I mean it could be that they became friends seeing each other in court daily who knows.

During the trial though?

Forum List

Back